Thread: Shoulder cramps

Shoulder cramps

I am on beginning of week 4 on a Test E, Dbol kickstart cycle. I am taking 30mg Dbol a day. I don't notice too much effects, one big effect I do notice though is my shoulder's cramp like hell when I'm training them now. I start with barbell presses, then arnold's, then lateral raises to the side, then to the front. By the time I get to the raises I am cramping like hell, or it might be joint pain. Anyone else experience anything like this? Any other training I do not notice much difference.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    I have a simular problem. When I am at the gym and my shoulders are hurting like hell after a set, I put my hands on a rack or cable or something above my shoulders and just rest them. It seems to make them good until the next set is over. It goes away later in the workout that way for me. You just need to make sure they aren't injured becuse that changes the approach on how to handle it. I also use the rubber jump roap looking things with handles between sets to lightly work the shoudlers between sets at the begining of my workout. Hope this helps.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I've never had shoulder cramps. Although I split my shoulders into two workouts, heavy pressing on one day, and laterals on another. Shoulders can be overtrained easily. Is your shoulder day close to chest day? Are you injecting your shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I've never had shoulder cramps. Although I split my shoulders into two workouts, heavy pressing on one day, and laterals on another. Shoulders can be overtrained easily. Is your shoulder day close to chest day? Are you injecting your shoulders?
    My chest day is Tuesday, shoulder day is Friday. I don't inject delt's, just glutes and quads. I don't know if this has to do with an increased pump? My split goes like this

Mon-Legs
    Tues-Chest and Tris
    Wed-No lifts normally
    Thurs-Back and Bis
    Fri-Shoulders

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You must be close to ending the Dbol (week 4). Maybe the cramps will subside when you quite the Dbol??? You'll probably lose a bit of water weight, I usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You must be close to ending the Dbol (week 4). Maybe the cramps will subside when you quite the Dbol??? You'll probably lose a bit of water weight, I usually do.
    I am close, I almost forgot I should finish Dbol on the Dec 7th. I'm glad you reminded me or I may have taken it longer than I was supposed to. I actually haven't got much bloat from the Dbol, I don't know if that has to do with taking only 30mg. I am only up in bodyweight 3-5lbs, it fluctuates, but I have leaned out quite a bit, composition has definitely changed, the Dbol could be bunk, I don't care it at least has given me the motivation to train harder, and things have been fantastic thus far.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    I am on beginning of week 4 on a Test E, Dbol kickstart cycle. I am taking 30mg Dbol a day. I don't notice too much effects, one big effect I do notice though is my shoulder's cramp like hell when I'm training them now. I start with barbell presses, then arnold's, then lateral raises to the side, then to the front. By the time I get to the raises I am cramping like hell, or it might be joint pain. Anyone else experience anything like this? Any other training I do not notice much difference.
    is this like a pump or pain like injury or cramping?

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    My shoulders will ache when Im done with a set but not really a cramp. I just hang my arms on something above my head like higherdesire said and it seems to help the aching go away for the next set. I think mine is more of a pump ache than a joint ache. I know alot of guys that have this. If yours is a joint ache, I wouldnt do any lifts that hurt or you could do damage.

Many have insane back pumps while on dbol , I never expirenced that but I do get Insane shoulder pumps to the point they hurt and burn. Its possible thats the problem but its just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    Many have insane back pumps while on dbol, I never expirenced that but I do get Insane shoulder pumps to the point they hurt and burn. Its possible thats the problem but its just a guess.
    I'm thinking that must be something to do with it, I have been getting cramps in my lower back when doing deadlifts.

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    I'm thinking that must be something to do with it, I have been getting cramps in my lower back when doing deadlifts.
    Back cramps are very common with dbol , they also make me feel bloated which puts me right off eating properly. I'd rather use prop now as a kickstart, much better imo

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMEATEATER View Post
    Back cramps are very common with dbol , they also make me feel bloated which puts me right off eating properly I'd rather use prop now as a kickstart, much better imo
    I agree 100% ...switched to prop yrs ago for this purpose ..dont foresee ever using dball again to jumpstart cycle...

Thread Information