Thread: new approach

frost3925 is offline Banned

new approach

1-12 testosterone cypionate 500mg ew
    1-12 arimidex .25mg ed/eod maybe

18 days after last injection

14-16 nolvadex 20-40mg ed
    14-16 aromasin (not sure how many miligrams)

comments on this approach will be great thank you ..

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Frost, it seems that this has been gone over a couple of times with you by some of AR's best, and we still don't know your stats (and you still haven't added clomid). I hope in your research you've learned the dangers that can be associated with cycling too young or with too high a bf%. Be careful man.

first cycle !

okay well yes, iam underaged .. and i know this is a huge risk .. but im sturborn .. and i appreciate all the help i get on here .. wouldnt u rather teach me how to do it exactly right ... then do wrong and hurt myself for the future like some of the kids i go to school with ..

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by frost3925 View Post
    okay well yes, iam underaged .. and i know this is a huge risk .. but im sturborn .. and i appreciate all the help i get on here .. wouldnt u rather teach me how to do it exactly right ... then do wrong and hurt myself for the future like some of the kids i go to school with ..
    yeah dont do it yet

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    we need accurate stats if you want help. our advice is tailored to the user.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Doing it underage WILL hurt you. There is no "doing it right" too young. I can't condone that. I'm sure everyone here feels the same way. I know it can be tough, but anything worth having in this world don't come easy.

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    dude tell us your stats

yea if you're too young and you do it, it could hault your endogenous production of hormones forever. You need to wait until your endocrin system is matured (or close to)

worked out on and off for about 2 years .. i play basketball alot .. i did track so im always running im 16, 17 in july ... 5'6 maybe 5'7 150lbs not alot of bodyfat althletic build ... easygainer if i wanted to eat alot i'd gain weight rather easy .. ill probably just get protein some creatine and eat like a mad man

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you would quite possibly cause permanent damage if you cycle at this age. there is no safe way.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    worked out on and off for about 2 years .. i play basketball alot .. i did track so im always running im 16, 17 in july ... 5'6 maybe 5'7 150lbs not alot of bodyfat althletic build ... easygainer if i wanted to eat alot i'd gain weight rather easy .. ill probably just get protein some creatine and eat like a mad man
    figured, sorry bro but you have to be 18 to be a member here,

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    Yea, eat like a damn horse and you will gain.....do not cycle yet

higherdesire is offline Banned
    youngster, if you have the didication to do the things necessary on cycle, then show it now while your body is already doing the things naturally that you want the gear to do for you. Save the gear until you actually need it. You will halt your bodies ability to do the things it is ready and willing to do now by jumping out there too soon. Believe it or not you ahve a lot longer to live(God Willing) than you have already lived and you will messa round and hurt the remaiing time you have by doing something that you think is going to benefit you now. Trust these guys, they aren't passionate about this subject for no reason. THey know the risks as well as the rewards and have your best interest at heart.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    ... easygainer if i wanted to eat alot i'd gain weight rather easy .. ill probably just get protein some creatine and eat like a mad man

this is your best bet..work on getting your diet and training down.. in 4-5 years you will be a monster.. if you still decide to go this route you will have a great base to start with.. do this shit right mang..you will be glad you did in the long run

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    some people would kill to have your natural test levels. You can clean bulk for 5 years. You will be able to put alot of weight on with those stats. You are prob growing quickly, which will make you look skinnier. You could stunt your growth, ruin your body for life, trust years of wisdom, just train hard and eat like you never eaten before, quality foods though not junk. Hit the weights hard. come back when your 18 and show us all how hard you have trained. You have much to learn.

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member
    first off i've never used gear. but, if u decide to use because you are stubborn and mess up your life that's your problem (sorry if it sounds harsh). the guys here are giving you the right way to go, so you should listen if you really are asking for the best advise.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Thats key bro...

Take your time with things. Youve got all the time in the world to use AAS.

While youre enjoying your vacation, take the time to learn from the diet and training sections.

They will help your greatly. Also, if youre looking to put on weight, look to join your schools wrestling team or football team. Get in the weight room, and eat everything in sight.

Best of luck kid!

-WAR

Workout Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/workout-training/

Diet Help
    Diet help

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there is no right way to use steroids at 16 years old and personally i could care less if you do it and mess yourself up(lose sex drive, stop growing, never be able to have children) but nobody here is going to be irresponsible enough to help you do this.
    ps. you'll be suspended until your 18th birthday at which time we will happily welcome you back and help you
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    No you are an idiot and you will learn the hard way !!!! As PT says, you will get no help here. Kids like you are the reason steroids have a bad name

Thread Information