Thread: so lost

tigermass is offline New Member

so lost

Hey i'm 149lbs 20 years old and i got a story for you and a question.

Me and my friend mike were always the same size skinny kids (140lbs) but cut, we worked hard and saw some rusults nothing crazy tho ( ya our diet wasn't the best of course so we finaly did reseach and watched videos and i'm finally gaining but not at the speed i would like to.

He went up to me and told me he was going to cycle somthing for 6 weeks he said test or deca haaha sorry kinda make this harder. so i told him what i always here we got so much test we don't need anymore. he did it anyway i went of for work for 4 months came back and saw him he was big! he said the cycle gave him 20lbs but lost (water) maby 5lbs of that but all together since i seen him he gains probly 27lbs!!! to my 12 lbs. we use to stand by eachother and i felt like i was bigger not by alot and now he stood by me looked like he never weighed 140.

So heres where i'm confused people tell me i got so much test i don't need anymore and i could grow like crazy but if thats so why didn't i grow 27lbs?!?!?! I did grow thanks to my diet but but but...... i dunno.... now after seeing what it did for him i feel like cycling myself. i'll try the question again.
    Why is everyone telling me i don't need it when if i were to try it i would gain alot faster..

Sorry its long and i kinda ramble and i hope you get my question

By the way I love working out i do it to look better but it makes me feel good and its better then sitting on the couch so 'm not just trying to gain it because i'm skinny or insecure and want girls to like me.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    jesus.

work on your diet. there is nothing else to be said here. to cycle at such a ridiculous light weight is completely unnecessary. if you cant put weight on naturally, you have no business touching aas.

do you or your friend have any idea what pct is?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    personally, im wishing it was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljanowar View Post
    Listen your bolz produces between 50 mg to 125 mg of testosterone each week.

He probably used 400-500 mg of testosterone each week ,that's why he is a freaking monster.

So if you wanna cycle then go ahead . But make sures to ask for advice here before talking anything else others recommend.
    do you want to stop giving out terrible advice to people? consider this a warning.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?

Not likely...

Mulciber hit me up with a PM telling me about how it was a madhouse last night.. Lol, glad i missed that!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    last night?? it was the whole day.. lol

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljanowar View Post
    Listen your bolz produces between 50 mg to 125 mg of testosterone each week.

He probably used 400-500 mg of testosterone each week ,that's why he is a freaking monster.

So if you wanna cycle then go ahead . But make sures to ask for advice here before talking anything else others recommend.
    He's 20 and 149lbs why would you tell him to cycle? He needs to work on his diet that's all.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yep.. he gets his diet and training down..slapps on another 30+lbs.. after a year or so then if he wants hit the gear..gonna blow by his boy like he was standing still..

woot woot

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    Well, before jumping to TOO many conclusions, he may only be like 5'00 tall.

Not likely, but maybe. I have a little asian (I mean no derision there, asians are often shorter) friend who is 5 foot nothing and he is happy to be up to 143 right now, on cycle - even though he just started.

Barring that however, the mods are correct. With diet, creatine, and no2 I went from 6'00 175lbs to 210 lbs.

Unless youre 5'5" or less, steroids are probably not yet the answer.
    Last edited by nhl1; 12-10-2008 at 01:49 AM.

Thread Information