Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    setting your genetic potential lower? i doubt thats true and i know lots of guys who juiced before their max potential and kept all their gains actually if juice gains are just there as long someones is juicing no matter how hard he trains rest or keeps his diet in check then its pointless you are just addicted to something which wont be there when you stop using it,just my opinion
    If you have seen that, why did you ask?

Ive also seen guys use AAS before they met their GP and go right back to pre AAS status after stopping AAS use. Not just your average gym rat, but competitive bros busting their ass day in and day out.

You can't run a cycle and keep it without continuing AAS use. I know you don't like the answer, but you asked.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    If you have seen that, why did you ask?

Ive also seen guys use AAS before they met their GP and go right back to pre AAS status after stopping AAS use. Not just your average gym rat, but competitive bros busting their ass day in and day out.

You can't run a cycle and keep it without continuing AAS use. I know you don't like the answer, but you asked.
    i agree that i wont be able to keep all the mass but after pct is done is should be able to keep the post pct mass even if i stopped aas use later on

nickbcd is offline New Member
    Theres no such thing as genetic potential for **** sake, what chemical and physiological changes do you think occur when a muscle gets to say 19inchs in diameter, none. The muscle gets to 25inches , what happens, nothing the muscle gets BIGGER. Steroids dont do shit about some magical geneitic potential that where once a muscle gets to a certain size it metamorphosizes into something catastrophic that just wont grow. All that steroids do is increase protein synthesis which in turn allows for faster GROWTH.

Will you lose weight if you stop training, yes, you will lose up to a pound a year if your over 40 and not doing any weight training, that's it. So it would take 50 years for someone to drop from 250pounds to 200pounds beginning at age 40. thats with no weight training whatsoever. I read this piece of information using google, forgotten the exact link but if you search regarding muscle loss whilst aging youll get results.
    Last edited by nickbcd; 01-04-2009 at 02:08 AM.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbcd View Post
    Theres no such thing as genetic potential for **** sake, what chemical and physiological changes do you think occur when a muscle gets to say 19inchs in diameter, none. The muscle gets to 25inches , what happens, nothing the muscle gets BIGGER. Steroids dont do shit about some magical geneitic potential that where once a muscle gets to a certain size it metamorphosizes into something catastrophic that just wont grow. All that steroids do is increase protein synthesis which in turn allows for faster GROWTH.

Will you lose weight if you stop training, yes, you will lose up to a pound a year if your over 40 and not doing any weight training, that's it. So it would take 50 years for someone to drop from 250pounds to 200pounds beginning at age 40. thats with no weight training whatsoever. I read this piece of information using google, forgotten the exact link but if you search regarding muscle loss whilst aging youll get results.
    ?????

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

Im 45 and 240 lbs. If I stop lifting now (lifting is hard) I will only atrophy to 190 by the time Im 95 yrs old. Not bad. Screw it, Im skipping legs today.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Im 45 and 240 lbs. If I stop lifting now (lifting is hard) I will only atrophy to 190 by the time Im 95 yrs old. Not bad. Screw it, Im skipping legs today.
    lol you saw that to huh...

sizerp is offline Banned

Uh... I stopped training and let my diet slack for about 2 weeks and lost 2-3 lbs. Your statement must be false, unless I am royally F'ing something up.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished

Don't be silly, that just isn't true. Maybe the average man loses 1 pound of muscle per year past the age of 40 or something like that. Check out someone who comes out of the hospital after a long stay and tell me they've only lost 1 pound of muscle. Whatever you read is toilet paper or you don't know how to interpret it.

Jbigman50 is offline New Member
    When you are coming off of AAS usage you need to allow more rest for your body but I always try to maintain my strength on the lifts. Typically I can maintain the poundage on my lifts but may lose a few reps per set. I will stalemate for a few weeks lose a little muscle then begin to make progress again.

From what I have seen, people who have done alot of AAS use, came clean for extended periods of time but still maintained the lifestyle never look the same again. DO they look as good as they did while on cycle? NO but they look much better then the average JOE.

binsser is offline Senior Member

Smile losing gains

Right just been reading the threads and dont agree with half at all, i dont wont to upset anyone but i was 10 half stone when i started my cycle and at the time i was only training 3 times a week and that was everybody part never knew about diet ,pct,or gyno i went up dramaticaly to just over 14 stone and that was 9 years ago and ive never lost any not one bit after cycling i was still as strong as ever, all my freinds still cant believe how strong i still am now ,so its not a no no like ...yeah ur gona lose it all its just not true as i know ive done it so it depends on how ur body like it i dont get any sides hardly or gyno and pins dont hurt so id say ud have to c how it goes m8 hope this helps!

although diet is a 80 percent factor of what u wont either cut or bulk!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information