Thread: winny headaches

UncleD is offline Associate Member

winny headaches

everytime i take winny i feel like im dying.. migrain like headaches and just feel like shit...only hapens when i add winny.. my BP is normal so idk why the winny does this...seems im not the only one..its time i said f u winny and go to masteron !
    anyone else get this evil side effect from winny?

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    First week always feels like someone has my head in a vice grip. But it always goes away after six or seven days!

Never had that problem, new to me.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long have you been taking it for? It may go away after your body adjusts to the drug. When I first took winstrol it killed my appetite every time I took it but that only lasted for the first 4 days and I looked it up on a medical website and loss of appetite was normal but says goes away after your body adjusts to the medication. Headache was also on the list so if you have just only started taking it it may go away on its own. I remember the first time I took anavar I had some bad headaches the first 2 weeks then it went away by itself.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    ive been on about 2 weeks at 100mg ed but ive taken winny before and the migrains last the whole time.. im just to the point im gona toss the shit in the garbage and try another drug..well not garbage lol..exchange maybe..i push through the cycle and just deal but its just retarted to feel like this...i got to much shiot going on right now to deal with the feeling..other cycles everything was up and up so i dealt with it for results.. not anymore....f u c k this

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by UncleD View Post
    everytime i take winny i feel like im dying.. migrain like headaches and just feel like shit...only hapens when i add winny.. my BP is normal so idk why the winny does this...seems im not the only one..its time i said f u winny and go to masteron !
    anyone else get this evil side effect from winny?
    Never had a problem with WINSTROL myself. Your certain its the WINSTROL?

svalleyg135 is offline Associate Member
    maybe you should lower the dose

Thread Information