Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    you need diet and cardio and could still be on a cycle by summer if your dedicated, 15-20 percent fat is too much for a cycle even if cutting! because it means you dont know the fundamentals of a solid diet so aas would be a waste anyway if you cant supplement them with proper dieting so get on the diet wagon sit next to me ill show you my boy LOL

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilder1107 View Post
    you need diet and cardio and could still be on a cycle by summer if your dedicated, 15-20 percent fat is too much for a cycle even if cutting! because it means you dont know the fundamentals of a solid diet so aas would be a waste anyway if you cant supplement them with proper dieting so get on the diet wagon sit next to me ill show you my boy LOL

why is that does the truth hurt? tough man you came here for advice if you wanna give advice because you know so much then dont post threads asking questions and there is no easy way out if you had any kind of ambition or real bodybuilder attitude then you would allready know and have accepted that , but its all oyu bro, good luck in the future i know your type all to well and i think i know what it holds for you

Thread Information