ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member

Big winter bulk-spring cutter ideas

Ive done 3 previous cycle since age 21. Past cycles included Test E-Tren E-Masteron E at 500mg/400mg/400mg per week with a dbol kicker.

Stats:
    23 years old, 9 years training. Lift, wrestle, boxing.
    6'3" 235 lbs. ~12% BF

Goals: Bulk during winter, then transition in cutter for spring. Get big, then get lean! I will be lifting 5 days a week in winter, some cardio. In Spring I will lift 3 days and Box for cardio 3 days a week.

I am set on doing a big long cycle and have a couple of thoughts of what I want to do. I would like to hear thoughts on a proposed cycle and diet combo:

potential cycle:

Weeks 1-4: Dbol kickstart + Test E 500 mg/week, Tren E 400 mg/week, Masteron E 400 mg/week. Diet: 400g protein/day on clean diet at ~5000 Cals.

Weeks 4-8: Test E 500 mg/week, Tren E 400 mg/week, Masteron E 400 mg/week. Diet: 300g protein/day on clean diet at ~3500 Cals

Weeks 8-12: Anavar 50mg/day + Test E 500 mg/week, Tren E 400 mg/week, Masteron E 400 mg/week. Diet: 200g protein/day on clean diet at ~2000 Cals

Weeks 13-15: Anavar 50mg/day. Diet 200g protein/day clean diet at ~2000 Cals

Weeks 16-18: PCT

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    2 weeks of pct?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    16-18 would be 3 but thats still pretty short.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Just to make sure I am reading this right... you plan on bulking from week 1 to 8, then transition into cutting from week 9 to 15?

Your best idea would be to pick one and stick with it. If you want both then I suggest to bulk... do the proper pct... then cut. You will see much better results that way. But I do like that you have a few weeks to "transition" into the lower calories.

Besides that, compounds look good. If you are really planning on running this then make sure you get your long cycle back-ups (suggest HCG )

DS21 is offline Member
    I think the cycle looks great. I would run your pct for around 5 weeks like stated above. I also wouldn't go so low on your calories from wk 8 on. Although, you do know your body better then me.

ChemWizard1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman View Post
    Just to make sure I am reading this right... you plan on bulking from week 1 to 8, then transition into cutting from week 9 to 15?

Your best idea would be to pick one and stick with it. If you want both then I suggest to bulk... do the proper pct... then cut. You will see much better results that way. But I do like that you have a few weeks to "transition" into the lower calories.

Besides that, compounds look good. If you are really planning on running this then make sure you get your long cycle back-ups (suggest HCG)
    What about making the bulking phase and the cutting phase 2 extra weeks each as well as PCT? So a total of 24 weeks. 6 months is a long time but this is gonna be my last cycle for at least a year plus.

Thread Information