Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Second Cycle! Need opinions/ REVIEWS

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by honkeyboy2003 View Post
    pct i am starting 14 days after last sho. dbol and epuipose do not stack well together because of the similar chemical structures, thats why i opted for abombs instead. and this is going to be my last cycle for a few years, so i am looking for maximum gains now. and the effective dose of test cyp. is 250-1000 mg/week, so why not use 750mg weekly to inhibit more gains?
    well I'm not sure why you would want to inhibit gains, but in any event you could probably do well with a lower test dose, but 750mg/week certainly won't kill you. my overall concern is your age, not the cycle itself. as already stated though, you're an adult and if you're going through with this anyway we can at least keep things pointing in the right direction.

Big
    I thought HCG injections should be started the last week of the cycle and continued for 3-4 weeks, using 1500-3000 IU every 5-6 days. HCG will act as an alternative to LH and start the endogenous testosterone cycle, thereby increasing testicle size once again. Then about 2 weeks after the last shot of testosterone is given, Nolvadex /Clomid cycle should be started. 40 mg of Nolva or 150 mg of Clomid per day for two weeks, followed by two more weeks with either 20 mg of Nolva or 100 mg of Clomid per day should be adequate. And since HCG is suppressive of natural testosterone itself and should be discontinued at least 2 weeks prior to finishing Nolvadex/Clomid.

I thought this was the proper use of HCG during a cycle. Why do you reccommend using during the last part as opposed to during pct?
    because I've done it both ways, and I typically recommend what works better.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    i prefer 500iu a couple times a week through cycle..
    if not through the cycle for a couple weeks in the middle then again at the end.. need to see what works for you
    i stop HCG before i start any pct meds.

pct i use 100mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex for 30 days.. can always back the clomid off to 50mg the 2nd 2 weeks..

honkeyboy2003 is offline New Member
    thanks for that response BIG/MAMMON and ill take that into consideration.
    Last edited by honkeyboy2003; 02-16-2009 at 01:47 AM.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    pct i am starting 14 days after last sho. dbol and epuipose do not stack well together because of the similar chemical structures, thats why i opted for abombs instead. and this is going to be my last cycle for a few years, so i am looking for maximum gains now. and the effective dose of test cyp. is 250-1000 mg/week, so why not use 750mg weekly to PROhibit more gains?
    Just what are you reading that is giving you the information on your PCT start times?

Read this from Pheendo:

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno View Post
    Below you'll find starting times for your PCT based on the active life of each compound. The active life is the duration of time it takes for the exogenous hormone to be absorbed, utilized, and expelled; no longer being bioavailable. Keep in mind that active life is an approximation which is dependant on dose, ester, as well as the individuals metabolization of the compound ; but for the moderate user, these are as close to precise as you'll find.

Anadrol /Anapolan: 24 hours after last administration
    Deca : 21 days after last injection
    Dianabol : 24 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate: 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 14 days after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 24 hours after last administration
    Winstrol: 24 hours after last administration

There is reasons why we are telling you the CORRECT information to make your premature cycle as safe as possible. It's because we have been doing this MUCH longer than you have been breathing air.

Also steroids don't always work on the more is better theory, if it did we would all be up to 10ml a day of test.

I have done 6-8 cycles and have not gone over 500 mgs/week of Test. great gains. I'm 5'11" and 230

so that is why 750 is TOO much for a 2nd cycle. Your gains are MORE dependent on YOUR diet then they are the amount of steroids you take.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    yea, good point. ^^ Speaking of diet, no one has even mentioned that. So honkeyboy, Post a normal days diet. Since your want the max gains on this cylce without strict diet you won't gain period.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    ????

my diet/exercise/rest are all top notch. i trained under several body builders and have learned a ton.

alextg is offline Associate Member
    As stated , you're an adult and its your decision ... what i would like to tell you is (as i've tried it) ... 50mg anadrol ED is enough ... i've done anadrol up to 200mg per day ... you wont see a difference.Same thing.And you mentioned somehwere that you got winny tablets.Dont use them ... Using these 2 orals will f*** your liver ... both are too harsh for it.As fot the test , i tend to think that its true more test doesnt do wonders as most think ... my last cycle had 1g test en .... gains i got are similar with lower dosages as 750mg, thats why i will start decreasing my test intake in future cycles.If your diet is tweaked , with just 50mg oxymetholone ED for 4 weeks and 500mg test/wk for 12 weeks you'll have great results
    All the best and good luck

ps Take care of your PCT and listen to T-MOS,Big and other older members ... they are experienced and know alot Believe me , they all want whats good for you

Question

Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle). I had thought about it to help protect the liver, but never really looked into it that deeply. i kno the 17-alpha-alkylated steroids are hepatoxic to the liver and raise transaminase enzyme counts...

so what would you suggest for liver protection?

Big
    Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle). I had thought about it to help protect the liver, but never really looked into it that deeply. i kno the 17-alpha-alkylated steroids are hepatoxic to the liver and raise transaminase enzyme counts...

so what would you suggest for liver protection?
    milk thistle is good, also there is a product called Liv52 (also called LiverCare) that is really good.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    milk thistle is good, also there is a product called Liv52 (also called LiverCare) that is really good.

how would you recommend i add it into my cycle? beginning/middle/pct? how much? also can i buy it at a gnc or local store?

well im starting the cycle on the 1st of march. i will post final stats then. getting everything checked by doctor half way threw, and at the conclusion of the cycle. i will update stats/news weekly. thanks to all of those who actually helped.

alextg is offline Associate Member
    Altho i only get oral for 4 weeks for kickstart , i always add some Legalon to my PCT for extra care for my liver ...

Big
    how would you recommend i add it into my cycle? beginning/middle/pct? how much? also can i buy it at a gnc or local store?
    yes you should be able to find it at vitamin stores, and I just run it at the recommended dosage on the bottle from the time I start the orals till a couple weeks after the orals stop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information