Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Arimidex works awesome for most sides but if you do get gyno I would use letro.
    I would shoot the prop everyday
    Injectable are always a better choice over orals.
    If this is gunna be your first cycle and you don't have anything yet you might wanna consider running test e or c on there own.
    And even though you didn't ask you can mix the 2 in the same syringe but it will look like a lava lamp.
    Also becareful prop can be very painful to inject and might make you out of order.
    I'm not gunna say the cycle is bad but I definitely don't recommend it for a first timer.

gstatefaith is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybigguns View Post
    Arimidex works awesome for most sides but if you do get gyno I would use letro.
    I would shoot the prop everyday
    Injectable are always a better choice over orals.
    If this is gunna be your first cycle and you don't have anything yet you might wanna consider running test e or c on there own.
    And even though you didn't ask you can mix the 2 in the same syringe but it will look like a lava lamp.
    Also becareful prop can be very painful to inject and might make you out of order.
    I'm not gunna say the cycle is bad but I definitely don't recommend it for a first timer.
    1) Does Arimidex hinder gains?
    2) Should I throw some hcg in? If so, where? And, does hcg hinder gains?
    3) When you say mix the two, you are talking about mixing winny with cpy or e right?
    4) What do you mean by might make me out of order?

Thread Information