daniel_3855 is offline Member

blood clot? when to get blood work done? help

iam in my pct after a test e var dbol cycle....
    pct nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 50/50/50/50

iam at day 5 of pct and i feel a pain in the calf mucle and a vein keeps poping up... could this be a sign of a blood clot? 3 people in my family have had blood clots before.... and 2 of them was in the leg... when should i get blood work done? would it show up that ive been on roids?

I had it a couple time its a superficial blood clot it happens when the RBC count is too high Its not as serious as the deeper ones.
    But still nothing to take lightly go se a doctor tell him your finishing your cycle and he will send you for an Ultrasound to see how deep it is. It would help untill that time you take an asprin a day and donate blood in some cases it might just clear on its own. As far as the blood work I would get it done a month after pct is done.

ok thanks for info... just read the leaflet that you get in the box of nolva and it says dont take if close family are prone to blood clots ect... also seen post on here were someone saying nolva and cause blood clots?? should i stop the nolva now?

come on guys need help the pain is geting worse

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_3855 View Post
    ok thanks for info... just read the leaflet that you get in the box of nolva and it says dont take if close family are prone to blood clots ect... also seen post on here were someone saying nolva and cause blood clots?? should i stop the nolva now?
    If it were me I would donate blood asap and discontinue pct get in to see a doc. Superficial blood clots are not that serious but unless you get a ultra sound whos to say how deep it is or if theres only one of them. At this point jmo its not even a matter of keeping muscle gains its a matter of personal health.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dontate blood? with all those compounds in them.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    If it were me I would donate blood asap and discontinue pct get in to see a doc. Superficial blood clots are not that serious but unless you get a ultra sound whos to say how deep it is or if theres only one of them. At this point jmo its not even a matter of keeping muscle gains its a matter of personal health.
    ok will cutt the nolva out and start prov with adex would that be ok...

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    dontate blood? with all those compounds in them.
    Do you think they wouldnt screen the blood and check for drugs,disease,ect..
    Its very common to give blood on cycle. Your a member since 06 and this is new to you?

just got my blood results back and they said my blood is normal?.... no blood clots ect.... but what i dont understand is if they said my blood is normal does it mean my blood presure is ok? also they dint say anything about steroids ???? as i had the blood test done 1 week into pct?.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    You take steroids and you dont have your own BP monitor, they are dead cheap mate and could save your life. Blood clots on steroids!!!!!! you would be more likely to bleed to death due to AAS affecting blood clotting agents/anti-coagulants.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    You take steroids and you dont have your own BP monitor, they are dead cheap mate and could save your life. Blood clots on steroids!!!!!! you would be more likely to bleed to death due to AAS affecting blood clotting agents/anti-coagulants.
    arr ok think will go get 1 then..... when guys say geting blood work done do they mean blood pressure? i do i know when my blood is stable ect and ready to start next cycle?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    arr ok think will go get 1 then..... when guys say geting blood work done do they mean blood pressure? i do i know when my blood is stable ect and ready to start next cycle?
    They mean a blood test, how extensive the test is depends on many, many things.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to your doc and get a lipid profile done; most likely your levels are between normal and high risk levels.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Total cholesterol, HDLC, LDLC, Triglycerides, VLDL cholesterol as well.. that's what meant by lipid profile or lipid panel whatever you want to call it, just get it done soon.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    iam in my pct after a test e var dbol cycle....
    pct nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 50/50/50/50

iam at day 5 of pct and i feel a pain in the calf mucle and a vein keeps poping up... could this be a sign of a blood clot? 3 people in my family have had blood clots before.... and 2 of them was in the leg... when should i get blood work done? would it show up that ive been on roids?
    It can be blood clot in your leg you need USG examination. Family+SERM = potential risk for deep leg blood clots.

In deep leg blood clots formation is not important your BP or lipids but thrombocytes count and coagulation in general (fibrinogene, INR, APTT etc.).

Take aspirin and go to doc.

Thread Information