james21 is offline Anabolic Member

What helped my gyno

this is my gyno story. I had tried dostinex,bromo,letro the works .... dost helped a little but only down to a certain point.

I first got it about 2 years ago maybe a little more. And i got what i can now almost garentee progesterone gyno.
    Now if you look at the molecular formula of a certain smokable plant you will realize its identical to progestrone (C21H30O2) the only difference is how the atoms bind. So in theroy it should bind and keep prog from binding. So the growth will stop.

My lumps got so big that I could tell through a hoodie.... nasty disgusting. And fat deposits, So i gave it a shot .,.. i used this plant
    not excessively ... just like 1 puff a day before bed. I am less than 3 weeks into my own treatment and the lumps have gone from almost 3x3 inches to pea size .. and i expect them to keep shrinking till theyre gone

Now i got this to begin with from Test/dbol . Then I had some tough times in life and stopped lifting for a while, along with money problems. So i couldnt afford the surgery.
    For the people that think that once you get certain fat deposits and that big of lumps that surgery is the only choice. But I can say it is not... I will keep everyone updated to make sure it completely dissappers, but its looking great.

It becomes more painful but thats it dieing off and shrinking ... Ive lived with it and i know and i know this works for a fact. As well as praying, and believing and of course excercising.

I just wanted to share my short story of what i believe cured my gyno and now im back to wearing my tight tshirts... I had the full puffy nipples lumps fat everything.
    Now all i need to do is cut after i finish bulking and i believe itll be completely gone ... this is after having it for nearly 2 years.
    Last edited by james21; 02-12-2009 at 10:05 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post
    this is my gyno story. I had tried dostinex,bromo,letro the works .... dost helped a little but only down to a certain point.

I first got it about 2 years ago maybe a little more. And i got what i can now almost garentee progesterone gyno.
    Now if you look at the chemical structure of a certain smokable plant you will realize its almost identical to progestrone.

My lumps got so big that I could tell through a hoodie.... nasty disgusting. And fat deposits, So i gave it a shot .,.. i used this plant
    not excessively ... just like 1 puff a day before bed. I am less than 3 weeks into my own treatment and the lumps have gone from almost 3x3 inches to pea size .. and i expect them to keep shrinking till theyre gone

Now i got this to begin with from Test/dbol . Then I had some tough times in life and stopped lifting for a while, along with money problems. So i couldnt afford the surgery.
    For the people that think that once you get certain fat deposits and that big of lumps that surgery is the only choice. But I can say it is not... I will keep everyone updated to make sure it completely dissappers, but its looking great.

It becomes more painful but thats it dieing off and shrinking ... Ive lived with it and i know and i know this works for a fact. As well as praying, and believing and of course excercising.

I just wanted to share my short story of what i believe cured my gyno... I had the full puffy nipples lumps fat everything.
    Now all i need to do is cut after i finish bulking and i believe itll be completely gone ... this is after having it for nearly 2 years.
    interesting, i'll keep this in mind if i ever get gyno

crf450x is offline Associate Member
    a plant?????

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^ come man. you really didnt catch it?

**************son.

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    ^^ come man. you really didnt catch it?

marijuana son.
    i was hoping he was kidding

Gears is offline Member
    Really now? I've always known that to reduce T levels, how does it help with gyno?

I dont believe it lowers t levels, in fact in me i believe it increases.
    But we all know whats on paper isnt necessarily how it happens in practice.

Take it or leave it but it worked for me ... and that was the only variable

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Nice experience james21!

I dont believe it lowers t levels, in fact in me i believe it increases.
    But we all know whats on paper isnt necessarily how it happens in practice.

Take it or leave it but it worked for me ... and that was the only variable
    could be a variable reaction, kinda like alcohol, which initially raises test levels with the first pint or so and then after that lowers it, since you ran low dose(1 puff vs. 20-30 puffs) then it could have raised t levels, idk, just random thoughts

widescreen is offline Junior Member
    i got what i can now almost garentee progesterone gyno. Now if you look at the chemical structure of a certain smokable plant you will realize its almost identical to progestrone.
    wait...so you think that by puffing a progesterone-like substance, your progesterone induced gyno is going to go away? wouldn't that make it worse? progesterone + progesterone = more progesterone gyno?

Quote Originally Posted by widescreen View Post
    wait...so you think that by puffing a progesterone-like substance, your progesterone induced gyno is going to go away? wouldn't that make it worse? progesterone + progesterone = more progesterone gyno?

because it is not prog. just like nolvadex binds to estrogen receptor .... so estrogen cant... so it binds so prog cant..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Rubbing butter on them...

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    james21, do you have any pics you can post of yourself when your gyno was at its worst and some pics of what you look like now?

Sorry bro, no pics at its worst... but it was BAD. cone saped with lumps. This will help anyone with prog gyno. Maybe even any gyno. And its safer than the alternatives.
    Last edited by james21; 02-12-2009 at 10:41 PM.

widescreen is offline Junior Member
    ok so...the herb binds to the progesterone receptors? if so, that's genius! I've recently noticed my tiny tiny gyno starting to tingle/itch. I thought my habit was making it worse. Maybe it's slowly getting rid of it? I'll have to keep a close eye on it, and see how it goes.

I could have sworn there was an article on here awhile ago stating that marijuana raised estrogen levels, which was in turn irritating my pre-existing gyno.

Yes it will bind and block the prog.... it could raise estro a little because your body is going to try and regulate the other hormones. It should raise test as well though. Kind of like how if you take nolva and you have prog it makes it worse. So I imagine a combo of nolva+plant = gynobegone

Also keep the dose LOW you cant be going all out... that will for sure raise estro ... you jsut need a little to bind and not raise estro

it seems like the last bit of gyno is always the hardest to get rid of, so always insure NOT getting it by taking nolva/dost anyways it is almost completely gone ... i can hardly tell i have it myself ... so the girlies cant for sure

Thread Information