Dazza21 is offline Junior Member

First cycle Test-E and D-bol - opinions please.

Hi all, i'll start with my background and stats:

Age 21 (almost 22)
    Height 5'11
    14 stone or 196 pounds roughly
    Bf 18% (this was done by electric pulse machine, this seems high to me as you can still see the 'V' shape below my abs and when tensed you can see my abs)

Reason for cycle is Bulking

Been training since i was 15 and i am NOT new to supplements/diet.

1 rep max's are as follow:

Bench 115kg or 253lbs (i am aware this is poor compared to my lower body strength)

Deadlift 190kg or 418lbs

Squat 190kg or 418lbs

Proposed cycle will consist of

1-4 weeks Dianabol 20mg/ed
    1-12 weeks Test-e 300mg/ew or can divide into 2 x 150mg doses (before the dose is slated please read on)

Also thinking of incorporating .25mg of letro/ed - i know very opinion based

PCT (will run letro untill week 14)

Wk 14 onwards to week 18

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

I'm trying to keep the cycle as risk free as possible, hence running letro daily during the cycle. Also i know that Test is dose dependant but i've read that people experience sufficient gains with 300mg e/w so i will try that. I also believe that i will be succeptable to DHT as i suffered from severe acne when younger and have a receding hairline so will be running a DHT blocker whilst on cycle aswell.

Will be eating 5-6 meals a day and just generally eating when possible tbh, try to consume 200+grams protein a day, keep my diet clean ect ect.

I'll be waiting untill may time to start the cycle as im currently at uni and really dont want to drink whilst on, and being in the rugby team will involve drinking. So i'll wait untill i can concentrate on the weights and won't drink whilst on. i'll also incorporate cardio in my training but will be doing alot of sprint anaerobic training aswell.

May have missed information out that i know i'll do/take, but please feel free to ask questions or make CONSTRUCTIVE criticism

Cheers
    Last edited by Dazza21; 02-13-2009 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Reason for cycle missed

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Letro can kill your sex drive, adex would be a better choice to run on cycle.

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    def go with adex. .25mg EOD

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i would like to see the diet you are on now

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i would like to see the diet you are on now
    Being a student i unfortunately don't have a 'set' diet.

Generally speaking i have 3 protein shakes a day and try to eat as much as i can. But being a student i am hindered by funds and recentley have been spending far too much on beer. This explanation will make me appear very amateur in my approach, but whilst on i would have a set diet of something like this. (just quickly knocking this up off the top of my head, example will be a training day)

Morning

Cereal
    2 slices of toast
    30g whey and 30g of caesin with 5g glutamine mixed with 1 pint of milk

Mid-morning

Sandwhich with some form of meat ( lets say chicken)
    Fruit
    BCAA tablets

Lunch

Tuna and pasta (whole tin of tuna)
    Shake with 30g of whey and 5 glutamine mixed with water

I'll most like train 2-3 hours after lunch with some form of complex carbs and whey protein about 90mins before (i would probably use ground oats and whey protein in a shake)

Post workout

30g whey and caesin with 10g glutamine with 1 pint of milk
    BCAA tablets

Dinner/tea

Chicken stir fry, noodles ect ect
    Some form of desert

Supper

Boiled egg and toast (eggy soldiers )
    Whey protein shake with water

Before bed

60g caesin protein shake with milk
    BCAA's
    ZMA

This a rough idea of what my diet would consist off, obviously i would snack during the day aswell, i'd also supplement multi-vitamins and flax seed oil into my diet.

Out of curiosity why did you want to know what my diet is like now fella?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazza21 View Post
    Being a student i unfortunately don't have a 'set' diet.

i wanted to know what your diet was like to see if it was clean and how dedicated you are, i'm a student as well and even when i had 22 hours last semester i had a set diet that i stuck to, so the student excuse doesn't work with me

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    if you can't stick to a diet, then you can't stick to steroids . They both take just as much dedication and commitment or you will be wasting your money and your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza21 View Post

Because diet is 89.756 % of the success of any steroid cycle. If you don't know how to eat correctly for your goals, steroids will do you little to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i wanted to know what your diet was like to see if it was clean and how dedicated you are, i'm a student as well and even when i had 22 hours last semester i had a set diet that i stuck to, so the student excuse doesn't work with me
    I've never had a set diet, but i've always ensured when training im gettin the required nutrients and eating the correct diet. I've been doing some form of physical training since i was 15, dedication is not an issue. The only reason i would have a set diet when on AAS is so i can keep a tally of my calories/protein/carbs ect, so i can make the most from my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Because diet is 89.756 % of the success of any steroid cycle. If you don't know how to eat correctly for your goals, steroids will do you little to no good
    I know the importance of diet and rest during training. I am not currently on the juice, and at present don't feel the need to stick 100% to a diet plan. But i assure you when and if i were on a cycle i would stick to a strict diet, i understand the reason for being so critical when it comes to steroids , due to the fact of people being unaware of the need for good diet/risks involved ect. I would have everthing planned out BEFORE the cycle began including diet.

sounds good

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    the best beginner cycle out there

Joker111086 is offline Associate Member
    currently on week 1 of ur cycle, just a tad mroe test and a tad more dbol , dbols amazing all i have to say, delts are starting to shred already.

Thread Information