fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

powerful steroid alternatives

i think i know the answer for this question,my question is there any steroid that wouldnt cause hpta inhibiton and inhibition of natural testosterone ???if there aint what would be one best bet to add mass without steroid use ?and not prohormones for sure i would rather run aas,any supplements out there that help with mass gains along with a good diet,training and rest..

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Nothin like the real thing

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Proper nutrition will do exactly what you are asking.

blake.varhaug is offline Junior Member
    Disciplined diet.....train hard

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    Ditto, there is no magic pill!!!!

peump is offline Senior Member
    SARMs

ARMY_OF_1 is offline New Member
    supps forum?

i really dont get how all steroids no matter their doses or structure inhibit hpta? i mean each steroid has its medical use so do guys using aas for medical purposes do pct?at least to restore their natural test production,doesnt make much sense to me

HuntMan is offline Associate Member
    Most all steroids are derived from Testosterone , which inhibits Hpta.

Quote Originally Posted by HuntMan View Post
    Most all steroids are derived from Testosterone, which inhibits Hpta.
    what about my question

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Proper nutrition will do exactly what you are asking.

YUP

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntMan View Post
    Most all steroids are derived from Testosterone, which inhibits Hpta.
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    what about my question
    that answers your question for the most part, SARMs in the future could do this or gene doping, but right now your best bet is solid diet and training

what about people using aas for medical purposes,do they do pct?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    no because they do a 'blast and cruise'.... its called HRT and you have to shoot urself every so often depending on the esterfied test being used...

but if one was to come off artificial test and try to get back balanced, then a PCT is a must

Randall6 is offline New Member
    pro hormones?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    no because they do a 'blast and cruise'.... its called HRT and you have to shoot urself every so often depending on the esterfied test being used...

but if one was to come off artificial test and try to get back balanced, then a PCT is a must
    does that mean that using aas in a blast and cruise way wont get me shutdown??

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Your question makes no sense.
    1. If you are on HRT, thast means you don't make any testosterone in your body and you have to supplement with injections/creams etc...
    2. Those of us on TRT, blast and cruise because we don't care if we get shut down, because we are already Shutdown, that's why we are on HRT.
    3. Get it yet?

does that mean that using aas in a blast and cruise way wont get me shutdown??

aas aint only used for blast and cruise purposes for ex deca is used for joint healing,anadrol in some cases of anemia and in muscle wasting diseases,steroids have many medical uses not only a hormone replacement

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    cruise and blasting will defintely KICK THE SHIT out of your hpta. Its for the older aas vets on hrt, whove already had all the kids they care to have and have been around and are experienced. Not for noobs or the younger lads. Altho, many pros do it at younger ages, and our very own maverick is on a 1year cruise and blast. personally...**** that. And no i would imagine that for medical usage a pct is not used being as they are looking to fight a symptom of something else and no interested in muscular gains or retention. I could be wrong. But there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MMArmour View Post
    cruise and blasting will defintely KICK THE SHIT out of your hpta. Its for the older aas vets on hrt, whove already had all the kids they care to have and have been around and are experienced. Not for noobs or the younger lads. Altho, many pros do it at younger ages, and our very own maverick is on a 1year cruise and blast. personally...**** that. And no i would imagine that for medical usage a pct is not used being as they are looking to fight a symptom of something else and no interested in muscular gains or retention. I could be wrong. But there it is.
    pct is not only done to keep gains,restoring natural testosterone is a must for anyone using steroids so lets say basically someone is prescribed deca for his joints at low doses maybe like 100mg every 3rd week or so,will he be shutdown?? do they do pct??

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i think i know the answer for this question,my question is there any steroid that wouldnt cause hpta inhibiton and inhibition of natural testosterone ???if there aint what would be one best bet to add mass without steroid use ?and not prohormones for sure i would rather run aas,any supplements out there that help with mass gains along with a good diet,training and rest..
    Hard work.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    pct is not only done to keep gains,restoring natural testosterone is a must for anyone using steroids so lets say basically someone is prescribed deca for his joints at low doses maybe like 100mg every 3rd week or so,will he be shutdown?? do they do pct??
    no one in their right mind would do deca only for medical purposes, and of course they would be completely shut down. your questions and statements in this thread really don't make much sense to me. you don't seem to have any understanding of hrt/trt.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    no one in their right mind would do deca only for medical purposes, and of course they would be completely shut down. your questions and statements in this thread really don't make much sense to me. you don't seem to have any understanding of hrt/trt.
    i am not even talking about hrt or trt and i used deca as an ex you can pick any other steroid equipoise ,anadrol it doesnt matter,of course taking exogenous test in a blast and cruise method will shut down your natural test but what i dont really get how come every aas whatever the dosage used shuts you down and i always wondered if pct is only done for people using aas for bodybuilding purposes or those using it for therapy<not hrt> ever do a pct

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i gave you my two cents and my guess is that NO. they wouldnt.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am not even talking about hrt or trt and i used deca as an ex you can pick any other steroid equipoise,anadrol it doesnt matter,of course taking exogenous test in a blast and cruise method will shut down your natural test but what i dont really get how come every aas whatever the dosage used shuts you down and i always wondered if pct is only done for people using aas for bodybuilding purposes or those using it for therapy<not hrt> ever do a pct
    if your legitametly doing HRT/TRT than your body is not making enough test naturally. So when you get off a pct would not help regardless. People on HRT usually stay on for life. Some doctors will try pct drugs to help get your bodys system back to normal but that would prb be done prior to starting a HRT protocol.

umm deca is prescribe in the medical profession by itself for anemia.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    thats what i mean,all you guys are talking about is the use of aas as hrt/trt that is one of the uses of steroids in the medical field and you are just assuming that all the people using aas are doing it as a replcament therapy

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Interesting, I've never heard of that. But then I'm not a doc. I just did a google search for anemia treatments and didn't find any cases where deca only was a recommended treatment, but anything is possible I guess. Do you have any studies showing the results of deca only treatment for anemia? are there any ed issues and such?

Interesting, I've never heard of that. But then I'm not a doc. I just did a google search for anemia treatments and didn't find any cases where deca only was a recommended treatment, but anything is possible I guess. Do you have any studies showing the results of deca only treatment for anemia? are there any ed issues and such?
    well i dont have studies or anything to show but i was actually prescribed deca to gain weight when i first started but didnt take it when i saw the sides of the stuff,didnt know anything at that time

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Also never heard of Deca or Anadrol being prescirbed as medicinal uses since YEARS ago. Deca was nolonger prescribed from my udnerstanding for HRT as nandrolone deficiancy is so small that there is not need for it. Once again im not a doc either but all AAS inhibit your HPTA to a certain extent.

Any AAS needs a PCT when you come off of it. For the simple fact of helping to restore your already inhibited or shut down endogenous testosterone . When prescribed for medicinal purposes there is always something to help out if there are dangers of hurting or inhibiting something else. A Doc prescribing shit should know what the hell he is giving to you and how it will affect you and the after effects from using the steroid . If he does not then i suggest you see a different doctor.

Lastly,

How old are you? And what are your stats?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    And the only answer to this question would be SARMS (which from my understanding are still not 100%), and in the future gene doping.

Any AAS will inhibit your endogenous test production.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    well i dont have studies or anything to show but i was actually prescribed deca to gain weight when i first started but didnt take it when i saw the sides of the stuff,didnt know anything at that time
    you were, but you arent now. its discontinued in canada/us. everything outside of test/hgh is being phased out. luckily, there will be many piss poor countries who will produce it.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    And the only answer to this question would be SARMS (which from my understanding are still not 100%), and in the future gene doping.

Any AAS will inhibit your endogenous test production.
    what are sarms???ok one more question guys does all aas have the same effect on hpta in terms of shutdown no matter what is it or at what doses??of course time is a big factor but i am excluding it

I didnt look for studies, i was just reading on Web MD that it was prescribed for sickle cell anemia, low red blood cell counts by kidney failure and even breast cancer.
    Just list the side effects which are pretty consitant with any steroid .

Thread Information