smithy100 is offline New Member

whats the best steroids for beginers

iv been tranning hard for about 18 months and built up sum good strength and ok size thinking about starting using steriods just dont know the best ones to start taking and wat wit any help

verino is offline Associate Member
    need you stats.
    height
    diet
    bf%

Muselz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smithy100 View Post
    iv been tranning hard for about 18 months and built up sum good strength and ok size thinking about starting using steriods just dont know the best ones to start taking and wat wit any help
    500mg test enanthate every week x12 weeks is a popular choice.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    test e...2shots a week..simple and great results

or possibly test e and deca ..but what Muselz said is a better way to go since you really
    don't need the deca to get awsome results from just test

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    Bro. do the test alone first to see how your body reacts, later you can add deca , winny, masteron , whatever you like, but the building block of any cycle starts with test.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by verino View Post
    need you stats.
    height
    diet
    bf%

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by verino View Post
    need you stats.
    height
    diet
    bf%

WE would like to have this information BEFORE we give out steroid advice !! Right guys??????

Welcome to AR

b-z-123 is offline New Member
    ok. how bout i throw my stats in there and see what you guys have to say, seeing as im in the same situation. im a small dude. age 22. weight 148. height 5'8. diet as of right now just a ton of high protein stuff just trying to get bigger. bf% 10 all that said. shoot your advice.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by b-z-123 View Post
    ok. how bout i throw my stats in there and see what you guys have to say, seeing as im in the same situation. im a small dude. age 22. weight 148. height 5'8. diet as of right now just a ton of high protein stuff just trying to get bigger. bf% 10 all that said. shoot your advice.
    IMO! your weight is still light for your height!
    How about starting your own thread...
    Cheers!

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    if i were u id take some Fooderol

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by b-z-123 View Post
    bz, you need to start your own thread to ask your questions, then you will get more replies

What are your goals, just telling us you eat a ton of high protein tells us nothing. Start your own thread with yoru stats included and post up a typical days food intake along with times you eat and what your training is like and we can try to help you

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    bz, you need to start your own thread to ask your questions, then you will get more replies

What are your goals, just telling us you eat a ton of high protein tells us nothing. Start your own thread with yoru stats included and post up a typical days food intake along with times you eat and what your training is like and we can try to help you

^^^^^^ yup!

To the OP.....Test E/C.....400/500 mgs (dosage split in 2 shots every 3.5 days) for 12 weeks .....Solid understanding of diet and the importance of PCT and understanding SERMS/AI's
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 02-15-2009 at 10:55 PM.

thanks for the help im 22 and weight about 190 im 6ft my diet is not overly strict have about 200 - 250 grams of protein and as much carbs as i can get not to sure about fat % maybe 20. keep the info coming cheers

also do i take anything else wit ethe. will read up else where but heard you shouls take milk thistle wit all steriods not sure if its the same wit testostorone or not just want to no all the facts and learn more dont want to be one of those wankers who jump in and end up ****ing them selves up

Darksyde is offline Member
    18 months is really not that long for a dedicated weightlifter. you will still grow a lot more over the next few years if you go for it, and then if you decide you still want to take drugs to get more muscles you will have better results because of your training experience and an easier time keeping those muscles.

Thread Information