swol_je is offline Senior Member

Atypical Clen/T3 question

I am going to start a clen t3 cycle in the next couple of days. I am going to run Test Prop with it at 500 mg a week to keep water retention to a minimum. My question is should I take the dosage of Clen and Cytomel together in the morning and then again in the afternoon, or should I take the Clen by its self and then a couple of hours late take the dose of T3? Will it effect the absorption of either one of them if taken together twice a day?

irongamer is offline New Member
    They will not effect each others absorbtion. I like to divide my t3 into 2 seperate doses and the clen I take upon waking and depending on the dose divide it into 3 doses per day. Start right upon waking and do your cardio immediately after before eating...

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    I was always told not to take clen right before cardio because it raises your heart rate too much.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    I was always told not to take clen right before cardio because it raises your heart rate too much.
    that depends on the person

the best way to take clen with respect to stable blood levels is 2x a day, same with cytomel i believe, but you won't notice much difference, so if you like to have a little boost in the morning then go ahead and take the clen all at once

Thread Information