clen = heart attack

is it a good idea to run clen during spring training for football. my heart beats 100 mi/hr but i notice some fat loss after practice. i would like to stay on it but i dont know if its safe or not. please give me your opion on it.......

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    I think you would be fine specially if your an athlete your heart should be strong

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    is it a good idea to run clen during spring training for football. my heart beats 100 mi/hr but i notice some fat loss after practice. i would like to stay on it but i dont know if its safe or not. please give me your opion on it.......
    how old are you?

thanks anyone else. i would like 2 or 3 more opinions

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be fine... you especially wont have a heart attack... you might have some heart palps but beyond that some nervousness and cramps if you arent downing the water and pounding the taurine to ya !!

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    just keep an eye on your heart rate.. if it's getting too high, like 180 plus a min.... lay off it

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    just keep an eye on your heart rate.. if it's getting too high, like 180 plus a min.... lay off it
    Resting?? Yah 180 resting wouldn't be a good sign... yah pretty much 180 bpm at any given time is not a good thing at all....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    I think you will be just fine,,,just dont go crazy with the dosages and drink TONS of fluids.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    drink TONS of fluids.
    Now when you say TONS... what do you mean by TONS. 1-2 gallons of water per day... or more?? And does the water count that you use to mix protein shakes with?? I have always wondered that.....

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Now when you say TONS... what do you mean by TONS. 1-2 gallons of water per day... or more?? And does the water count that you use to mix protein shakes with?? I have always wondered that.....
    I don't count the water used in my shake (s) toward my water intake.

I wouldn't suggest over a gallon a day, depending on your activity level, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    I don't count the water used in my shake (s) toward my water intake.

I wouldn't suggest over a gallon a day, depending on your activity level, etc.
    Nice... yah I consume approx. 3 liters of pure water per day... I wasn't sure if when I go on Clen if I should up it any more than that or keep it the same... now i know... and knowing is half the battle !!

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Resting?? Yah 180 resting wouldn't be a good sign... yah pretty much 180 bpm at any given time is not a good thing at all....
    lol.. no man, i ment in exercise.. that's near svt, i'd hope it wouldn't be resting, that would be a big prob

thank you for all the opinions.. and im 23. also im doing 140mcg as of now. should i lower it...

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I took clen and I had to stop. I felt my heart was going to pop out. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    I took clen and I had to stop. I felt my heart was going to pop out. LOL
    What was the dose you were running?? 200 mcg?? lol

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    to the OP, keep an eye on blood pressure as well

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    It gave me heart palptations

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    It gave me heart palptations
    At normal doses?? And are heart palps really all that bad?? I mean can you die from it?? Usually I get heart palps when my anxiety goes up and I just take one of my magic pills and it all goes away

I would say I am nervous to try the clen but... I need it at this point and I think the benefits will outweigh the sides.. and honestly i think it is all a head game. I am going to follow proper protocol and not take abnormal amounts of the stuff and at the first sign of something bad I will obviously drop the dose or.. stop altogether.. i think the sides are more of a hype than anything else. Kinda like when someone will say that TEST gives you anxiety... I don't believe that for an instant. I think people give themselves anxiety. Not the compound itself. I think Me and Clen are going to get along just fine... just fine indeed... kinda like Me and Tren HAHAHAHA !!!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    OK there is a website that you can enter your information and it will tell you what your heart rate should be when you are getting into fat burning levels, it depends mostly on your age and it will give you percentages to stay in. The lower your resting heart rate is, the better in shape you are, of course this is different with clen because it will increase your heart rate, and although you are young, I wouldn't push it.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i would say its foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    i would say its foolish.
    What is FOOLISH?? Am I missing something brotha??

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    if there is any concern about you useing clen and your helth then dont do it man ,its as simple as that.

kidrock29520 is offline Associate Member
    if your a bodybuilder i'd stick with clen however if your an athlete i'd stick with albuterol if you can find it shorter half life less possibility for side effects plus if you only want to be hyped up temporarily albuterol is the way to go
    Last edited by kidrock29520; 02-17-2009 at 01:31 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    What is FOOLISH?? Am I missing something brotha??
    what do you think? im saying- yeah, clen and doing cardio in a controlled scenario where you can work at your own intensity/duration etc should be ok. but taking clen in a scenario where you are not in control of these factors is potentially dangerous and not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    what do you think? im saying- yeah, clen and doing cardio in a controlled scenario where you can work at your own intensity/duration etc should be ok. but taking clen in a scenario where you are not in control of these factors is potentially dangerous and not necessary.
    Oh ... I see....

Well I just got some bad news... I have wanted to use Clen ... but I just ran it through the Drug Interaction Checker on WEBmd and ALBUTEROL popped for having an interaction(major) with another medication I am on. And since CLEN was not in their database and correct me if I am wrong but i thought that they were one and the same.. obviously they have their individual difference I believe they are the same class of drug. Like Advil is to Aleeve. They are both NSAIDs. Apparently the Albuterol is a beta 2 antagonist of some sort and combined with the medication I am on will produce, tachycardia and ventricular defibrilation. (Life Threatening Things). I wish that it was wrong but I am glad I checked before I just decided to jump on it without running it through a database.

Then I thought about maybe some T3 but honestly I don't wanna mess with my thyroid hormone with that stuff. I would be worried I would do something in correctly and shut it off and be on replacement thyroid hormone for the rest of my life. AHHH I am stressed and don't know what to do anymore...

Thread Information