chopper9451 is offline Associate Member

Coming off test e cycle

had my last prick of my 12 week test e 550 cycle last night and have a question. got my pct on hand but im trying to decide what im gonna do. I had my test levels checked last april and they came back at 350 ng/dl total test. I felt like i was hitting a road block on gains until I did this cycle. it was my first cycle. I didnt gain really till week 6 but then really made awesome gains.

so my ? is... coming off my cycle i will have low test levels soon before i start my pct right? how low will they dip? do i just do my pct and cycle again later in the year or do i have an option of being retested at my doc while levels are low and get a test prescription. having the low test level is making it harder for my gains right?

hope i got this in the right category

stats... 25 years, 6', 190lbs, 12%

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chopper9451 View Post
    had my last prick of my 12 week test e 550 cycle last night and have a question. got my pct on hand but im trying to decide what im gonna do. I had my test levels checked last april and they came back at 350 ng/dl total test. I felt like i was hitting a road block on gains until I did this cycle. it was my first cycle. I didnt gain really till week 6 but then really made awesome gains.

so my ? is... coming off my cycle i will have low test levels soon before i start my pct right? how low will they dip? do i just do my pct and cycle again later in the year or do i have an option of being retested at my doc while levels are low and get a test prescription. having the low test level is making it harder for my gains right?

hope i got this in the right category
    It is impossible to tell you how long your test levels will be low for (everyone is different), just know it is a lengthy process to get your levels back to pre-cycle levels.

As for getting HRT prescribed at 25, I don't know, doctor might suspect something he tests you and you have very low levels.

But basically you go through this everytime you cycle, you take the adequate time off to let your body recover. Then start the next cycle then do the PCT and time off again.

only having a test level of 350 before ever cycling though is pretty low and hindering my gains though is it not?

Dinosaur is offline Member
    basic rule says, time on = time off + pct

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chopper9451 View Post
    only having a test level of 350 before ever cycling though is pretty low and hindering my gains though is it not?
    It is still within the "adequate" test levels just on the lower half. A doctor isn't going to put you on HRT because you want to have higher test levels for bodybuilding.

So should i just deal with the test levels I have naturally? Will i have more gain loss as i am not on cycle because it will be such a dramatic decrease in test? If there a link that has more info on naty test levels?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    normal range of naty test levels is something like 300-800 or 1000..can't remember

Thread Information