baljci is offline New Member

Question Some Information on Steroid use Would be Greatly Appriciated

Hello guys,
    I'm a new member on this forum and the website. Great website and forums, lots of info, keep it up.

I have never been interested in these things, I was usually brainwashed by TV how steroids are bad etc. and never did a research about them. It's been couple days that I have been reading about them and I don't see anything bad about them, and i thought I'd give them a try.

I've been working out for almost a year and 2 months now, those two months were on/off. I'm 21 years old, all my life I've been physically active with sports, now I'm just going to gym.
    I workout 4-5 times a week, used to watch my diet but i stopped now, because I like my chicken wings.

I'm 6'0'' tall, my BMI I don't remember, but Its 0.2 over the NORMAL limit for my height and age.

Now,

What do you guys prefer for starters? How often do I take them a week, is it every day thing or once a week thing? Where do you guys buy them off, or where do you prefer, since I read all these fake steroids, which I don't want to be a victim of.

Any information for starters would help, I've read the tagged posts, but they are telling me all these things and I'm just going

Thanks guys,

Quote Originally Posted by baljci View Post
    Hello guys,
    I'm a new member on this forum and the website. Great website and forums, lots of info, keep it up.

I have never been interested in these things, I was usually brainwashed by TV how steroids are bad etc. and never did a research about them. It's been couple days that I have been reading about them and I don't see anything bad about them, and i thought I'd give them a try.

I've been working out for almost a year and 2 months now, those two months were on/off. I'm 21 years old, all my life I've been physically active with sports, now I'm just going to gym.
    I workout 4-5 times a week, used to watch my diet but i stopped now, because I like my chicken wings.

I'm 6'0'' tall, my BMI I don't remember, but Its 0.2 over the NORMAL limit for my height and age.

Now,

What do you guys prefer for starters? How often do I take them a week, is it every day thing or once a week thing? Where do you guys buy them off, or where do you prefer, since I read all these fake steroids, which I don't want to be a victim of.

Any information for starters would help, I've read the tagged posts, but they are telling me all these things and I'm just going

Thanks guys,
    Read through this forum as much as possible, you have a lot to learn, and most would not recommend because of your age.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    cant ask for sources either

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

Taking steroids is NOT something you just decide to "try" you are thinking about changing the chemistry of your body.

There is SO much more to it then popping a pill or taking a shot. There is knowing what each chemical is going to do to your body, both good and BAD
    There is knowing what to take along with each chemical to keep healthy during your cycle
    There is knowing what to take after your cycle is over to prevent bad things and return your body's natural chemistry

then there is DIET, steroids don't work without the proper food intake, and I am sorry, but wings will not help you

You got about a year's worth of research to do BEFORE you "try" steroids

and NO, you can NOT ask where to buy illegal substances here on the open forum so be careful, people will see that you are new, and the scammers will come out of the woodwork to try to steal your money. If anyone contacts YOU to sell you anything, its a scam because true sources DO NOT contact members that way

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^X2. Also read all the stickies, steroid profiles, and get to the diet forum for starters.

Thread Information