DeadsOrDie is offline New Member

Prohormones to AAS

Just curious as to how much I will gain on my up and coming Sus 250 cycle. I have done 2 prohormone cycles in the past. Hdrol, P-Plex, Superdrol. I was curious what kind of gains to expect from a Sus 250 cycle of 10 weeks? I will be injecting 250 twice a week. I know the general rule is to inject this EOD, but since it is my first AAS cycle I will do 250 twice a week. I will be using arimidex on cycle, Clomid PCT

6'1 210 22 yrs old

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    what's your body fat%

Has to be under 10%. I have a very athletic build. I would say 8%.

Forgot to add I am using Epistane to jump-start. Couldnt get dbol

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Why are we running arimidex during the cycle.... Are we gyno prone.... hope not... not at "8%"

PCT could be better.....

You understand the reasoning behind shooting sus 250 eod right. To make use of the short esters. So why run it that way if you know the deal.... I'd suck it up and pin ed if it was me or change over to a single long ester

I had a slight case of gyno in the past. I want to avoid it at all costs. I was gonna wait to throw Arimidex in around week 4-5. Say I do pin eod. What kind of gains can I expect in 10 weeks with my history.

I would not know??? Maybe 10-15 depends on your diet and training program

What is epistane is that the same thing as Havoc???

Epistane is Havoc. My diet is pretty spot on. The Epi will help to keep me lean.

Well I know the chemical formula for Havoc and it is a steroidal AI meaning taking two AI's at once will fukk the cycle up, not to mention many other things..... I wouldn't add in the arimidex ...... You could run the epistane for 4-6 weeks if need be.

Research on AI's. estrogen is not a bad hormone and when people add them in to such simple cycles their gains are reduced much more than someone who does not.

jbm
    are you sure you don't wanna consider test e or test c instead of sus250?

Good point Reed. Epistane is somewhat of an AI, and I know estrogen is crucial for muscle building. I will keep the adex on hand just in case. I could not get test e or c. I will be starting sometime this week. Lets see how this goes.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadsOrDie View Post
    Good point Reed. Epistane is somewhat of an AI, and I know estrogen is crucial for muscle building. I will keep the adex on hand just in case. I could not get test e or c. I will be starting sometime this week. Lets see how this goes.
    Good luck bro...

Quote Originally Posted by DeadsOrDie View Post
    Sounds like a plan....

Good luck

King Flairbowski is offline New Member
    You guys all sound really knowledgeable. So, I'm just going to throw out there what I'm doing and let you have a field day telling me I'm retarded.....Just finished 40mg DBOL daily for 50 days. I week break. Now:

SUS 250 every 6 days - 1.5cc
    DECA every 6 days - 1.5cc
    STANOZOLOL every 3 days - 2cc
    DECABOLIN (prohormone) - 70mg/day

GASPARI NOLVA x 4 at night before bed
    LIV 52 x 8 per day

Should be done cycle in about 4 weeks, went from 212 lbs to 242 currently. Bench went from 335 to 425 currently.
    Slight agitation, but no visible sides.

Have just ordered more Nolva for my month off, then going to try the same cycle as above replacing Methyl-test with Decabolin and no Winny. Going to up the SUS and Deca to 1.5cc twice a week.

Background - Have been working out hard for 15 years, had tinkered with some 19 norandro when it first came out and a couple weak AAS cycles. This is hte first time I'm going 'all out'. I'm 33 and have paid my dues, so I figure it's time to see how strong I can get and still stay "safe". Somewhat safe anyway!

Honest thoughts and commentary would be appreciated.

Thread Information