Harvey is offline New Member

Question Your opinion please

Hi all,

I will tell you a little about me to start off with:
    I am 27 years old
    192cm tall
    my weight fluctuates between 107 -110 (stable at the moment)
    bodyfat is a guess at about 25%, have not had it measured properly
    been doing weights on and off for a few years now, and been in hard
    training for the past 2 months, 4-5 days a week, at about 1.5 hour sessions followed by a 40 minute bike ride, with my heartrate up around 130-150.
    My diet now is not too bad, I hope. For breakfast I have a protien shake and 2 slices of wholegrain bread with vegimite or honey on it, one sandwich for morning tea, soon to be egg sandwich, same again for lunch, dont have anything then till dinner which is usually vegies and a steak.

Now, I have used the search function on this site, I do not have access to the internet at home, so I think work has restricted what I can look at somewhat, so I could not get the search function to work, sorry all.

I am pretty unhappy with my gains to date, have not got anything to show for it, have my heart set on "one cycle only" steroids , where I planed to get my cycle, the fellow did not mention anything about "PCT", which I have read up on quite a bit since looking on this board, that is ok, (I plan to keep in touch for regular monitoring with a doctor) also see lots of people mentioning that you run it with a test (I assume this is testosterone ?) I will not be able to afford to do a cycle for another month and a half. It was suggested to me and my training partner that we go with either d-bol or dekka, we plan to inject also, want to avoid tabs all together, want nothing to do with them.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on a first cycle, being the one and only that I want to do, I do not want it to lead into a 2nd or 3rd cycle. I just want to put on as much muscle as I can in 1 cycle, I just want to bulk up. Please share your thoughts, both good and bad.

Many thanks and apologies for such a long post.

Cheers

Harvey

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    when you say you weigh 110, you mean kgs right, not lbs i hope

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Bro! you should fix your body fat % first before thinking of cycling! bring it down at least 15%. Do a lot of cardio and fix your diet.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    So you wanna learn how to Diet?

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Cycles for the Newbie

PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control

the unofficial how to do pct thread

these should answer all your questions. if for whatever reason you read them thoroughly and still have questions then post em up here and well be glad to help.

Harvey is offline New Member
    Thanks for the opinions, I will read up on those other posts, thank you for posting the link.

Yes its 110 kgs, and as I said, I am not really sure of the bodyfat, sorry about that, the doctor just called me overweight when I was weighed last, but not obiece, I am working on my cardio every day now, and slowly increasing it weekly both intensity and length, I will read up on the other posts before I post any further questions, my thanks again, and will let you all know how I go.

cheers
    Harvey

Thread Information