Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Nightmare stories of tren?

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I THINK THE SO CALLED NIGHTMARE TREN SIDES ARE WILDLY OVER EXAGGERATED... JUST MY OPINION...
    maybe your not takin enof lol.. j/k

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL... Ya know you could be right... the max I have done is 525mgs per week... so... yah... I am going for the TREN E the next go around though... and I am only running that at 500 mgs per week... same with TEST E... Going 14 weeks with the TEST and 12 with the TREN ... always run my 19 nors couple week shorter than my Test... just my rule of thumb...

yea try 600 or more of tren e and it will hit like a ton of bricks like a sneak attack BAM side effects out of knowere.. lol tren a is better on that end.. if it hits hard you can adjust quike.. tren e LOL your stuck for a few weeks suffering.. i learned that the hard way.. tryed 1000mgs of tren e thought i was tuff.. im not that tuff.. was fine one day then the next i took 8 advill pm and didnt sleep... smoked a bowl didnt sleep.. 2 weeks of pure hell and i could have broke my own neck i was so mad... 700 is my limit and thats bad enof LOL!!!!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL !!! That sucks !! That's why I am stickin' right to 500 just to see how it goes... if it goes great and I know I will grow just fine off that amount then the next go around I will up it an extra 100 mgs per week and so on... until it reaches the point that you were just describing... hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    LOL !!! That sucks !! That's why I am stickin' right to 500 just to see how it goes... if it goes great and I know I will grow just fine off that amount then the next go around I will up it an extra 100 mgs per week and so on... until it reaches the point that you were just describing... hahahaha
    i agree totaly with you... and if you have a GF they dont stick around long when your on the tren rag.... LOL

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    What causes the cough? Anyone know?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I've heard a few different theories as to the cause of tren cough. Keep in mind that I am NOT presenting these as fact.

One is that is caused by the solvent or the BA content, another that the body doesn't like the acetate ester, there is also the idea that oxidized pollutants in the tren cause an allergic reaction until expelled from the blood through the lungs, and lastly that it mimics prostaglandin or something and causes quick constriction (or dilation-- I've heard both) of the pathways within the lungs upon injection (I have been informed that this why it is claimed the cough is mainly associated with acetate).

frignugs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TODouble2 View Post
    i wont do tren again since im really prone to aggression. the results are amazing but i dont want to end up in prison over something stupid

Just cause I haven't been around in awhile doesn't mean you can snag my avatar...

let's step outside sir.

Tren horror stories..hmmmmm

Well, I can remember coughing so much that I thought I was seriously messed up. Lasted around 10-15 mins, non-stop, deep deep cough, felt like my lungs were filled with fluid and major decreased air entry. I didn't beleive it was going to be that bad. Boy was I wrong.

stpete is offline Banned
    The cough is easy. I'll take that over increased aggression, high blood pressure, loss of sleep, $ on groceries cause i use b-12 and b-6 and i'm always hungry as hell. No sex, can't even jack off, my vision is always blurred for some reason. But i continue to grow so i'll put up with it for now. Gotta love the tren !
    And i'll take the cough as well cause the gains are 2nd to none.

Nitro29 is offline Member
    I never had the first night sweat, or increased aggression (well very little aggression) but the gains were good and I could taste the tren everytime I injected, so it was good stuff. Again every one is different.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    What were people's gains off of their first tren cycle?

I'm going to be going on very soon and I like to hear peoples experiences

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    What were people's gains off of their first tren cycle?

I'm going to be going on very soon and I like to hear peoples experiences
    decent fat loss, good muscle gain, increased strength and increased vascularity,

had veins poppin up in places i never knew i had veins, front of my shins, inside my bi's, etc.

Chev is offline Associate Member
    Im on a cycle of tren and p my sides are no sleep, crazy dreams when i do sleep. My additude sucks right now, and ive noticed im not eating much for some reason. The only thing i can think of is maybe the stress im going through right now. I havent gained much in weight but im noticing im losing the hard to lose fat around my sides and im looking much more harder and ripped. This is my first go with it... it can be pretty tough...and soon to be wife doesnt like the new me either!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    decent fat loss, good muscle gain, increased strength and increased vascularity,

had veins poppin up in places i never knew i had veins, front of my shins, inside my bi's, etc.
    Did the vascularity stay after you got off? (I assume it was because your bf% was low from taking tren )

What dosages did you run? (curious)

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    Did the vascularity stay after you got off? (I assume it was because your bf% was low from taking tren )

What dosages did you run? (curious)
    stayed for sometime cuz my diet was still on par

but once i started bulking harder they went away of course

i started out running 500

then bumped to 700

and next cycle did 525

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    tren loves me, first 3 weeks 700 week then droped to 500 for next 3 and now back to 700

sides were none till 3rd week then had troulbe sleeping so lowered dose a little

not sure if things can happen with tren after cycle but for now its going to be base of every cycle from now on out

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Im a week into 375wk on tren -E last night was a sweating blood nightmare mess... lol today I feel like I have a fever... hot then cold... Dunno if its the tren or im getting sick.

I may have to go back to smokin herb~!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    glad i dont get those sides, because i would be pissed if i couldnt run tren again, first time i hit 7 a week and it was pretty intense lol, if i stayed at 7 tren and 7 test for another 6 months think i would get an invite to the ifbb pretty soon lol jk

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    yes..agression is a def

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    I keep hearing all these people talk about how harsh the sides can be and how users new to tren should stick to ace in case of harsh sides etc. What I've never heard is a nightmare tale of tren sides. I did a search and still didn't come back with anything more than the usual stuff I hear-- aggression, insomnia, night sweats, tren cough, and so on... and a lot of people parroting the ace advice.

Anyone care to share a horror story?

I was considering tren e instead of ace for a future cycle due to my dislike of needles and was wondering if it's really that important to stick to ace for a first run.
    Ive found keeping the dosages a little lower than standard helps avoid some of the sides people complain of.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Has anyone heard of or know anyone that went nutts for good while on tren ? Might be just a rumor i heard.

OIDEEBOSS is offline Junior Member
    yer my gf's ex bf was on 75mg every day when he was 15, hes totally ****ed in the head now.

DanMan250 is offline Associate Member
    Have any of you fellas experienced no hair loss at all when on tren acetate? If so what dose were you taking?

MongooseMcQueen is offline Junior Member
    Going into my 3rd week of tren only doing 300mg A WEEK, can't ****ing sleep and when i do i have weird and crazy dreams, almost rushed myself to the ER twice in the last 2 weeks, my boy is on it also and said it is all in my head, that asshole only gets night sweats, me i am a ****ing mess!!!

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    Sh!t..Tren is scaring me now..im planning to take some tranbolone-tri..which has Tren A Tren E and Tren Hexyhyrdobenycl......and i was planning to shoot it like 3-4 times a week..now im having doubts

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    does anyone else dream and see green goblins while on tren . seems like everytime i go on it..

jab1234 is offline Junior Member
    Anybody have experience with Parabolan ? Is it pretty much the same as tren e with just a different ester that has similar half lives? Or are there any other inherent differences to it?

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Im in week 11 doing 125mg of tren a a day with 100 mg test prop and the only sides i have are really bad night sweats ( change my shirt 2 or 3 times a night) and can get winded a little easier than normal. no real change in temper or anger.

Ran it alone 5 years ago( not good i know)... at 75 eod... never had any sides other than a little agro.. didn't really gain a ton of weight( I was eating a ton of protein then too) did get very strong though.

skeldno is offline Member
    wot sides have you guys had on tren e????

I am thinking bout doing tren soon but not sure wot one to use tren a or tren e???

ajweb is offline Junior Member
    my first and only cycle was tren by itself. strength went thru the roof and put on about 15# ...using 100 ed. didn't notice any real side effects . other than for some reason i was getting up 4 or 5 times a nite to pee..don't know why that would happen, but once i got off, i went back to my usual 1 time a nite

respek is offline Associate Member
    With all this talk about the bad side effects of tren ...isn't it safer to do primobolin? I know it is much more expensive. However, the side effect are minimal and the gains are good (plus u keep them).

skeldno is offline Member
    Keep the gains???? I never heard of that one???

Hephens is offline Member
    i'm on tren e 400mg/week going into week 6 and first time using it. I don't no if its just me but i havent had any sides at all from the tren only alot of aggression, the first night i shot tren e i had insomnia no joke i could not sleep at all, but ever since than pretty much nothing, strength is awsome.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    the only problem i had with tren is i coughed and my head fell off other than that it was ok

trenbojones is offline New Member

mattyy

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Suprisingly I dont get this at all, in fact I am actually more calm than normal. Walked outside the other day to see my 2009 C300 4MATIC benz has 5 bad scratches on the drivers side of the rear bumper and didnt get pissed at all at my wife, I was just like shit happens dont worry about it. ( I am currently on 800mg Test E and 600mg Tren E)

you forgot to share the milage and vin number with us, what was the need to tell everyone the make and model just cause its a benz?

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trenbojones View Post
    you forgot to share the milage and vin number with us, what was the need to tell everyone the make and model just cause its a benz?
    Trenbojones. Its official! You have gone FULL RETARD!

Your membership to "Tards R Us" has also been confirmed. They would like to have you as President.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trenbojones View Post
    look at the last post date before posting, and date of thread...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information