JAMES-D is offline Junior Member

Pgcl need some help dobie boy, schmidty or btk please!!!

I went and posted on every thread but it looks like everyone feel off the face of the earth ?? READ SCHMIDTY, DOBIE BOY AND BTK POST AND LOGS. Also posted some questions but no reply from any one ??? got a ton of questions before it arrives got plenty of info but need to fine tune how im gonna run it !!! i should have my 18 amps any day now. ive been stuffin my face and putting on extra weight befoe it comes and i end up sh!ttin it out or throwin up after i start and find a middle where i can keep the side under control. I will be spot injecting in 3 or 4 different places,. i wanna shoot 25 mcgs in each outter bi on day one 25mgs in tri's day 2 25 mcgs in traps day 3 and 25mcgs on inner bis day 4 then start all over again so in the begining i will be running 50 mcgs every day ??? needle size ? 1 inch or 1/2 in pins ( im guessing depends on how big you are ) But is deeper better remember its not for fat loose . Now i have a ton on needles 30 g 1 in and 30 g 1/2 inch B-n-D SAYS NOTHING ABOUT MCGS !! I was told .02 = 50 mcgs this is a very important question !!!!!! I was told to pre load 1 amp with 2 mils bac. water into 10 syringes and store them at room temp, any input would be great. Thanks James D
    Last edited by JAMES-D; 02-25-2009 at 12:06 PM.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Sure,

1.don't spot inject, it's not effective, or rather no one in the last 2 years that used it here reported any spot reduction, only systemic fat loss.
    2. You will enter into a catabolic state, since you will not be getting any calories into your body since you will be passing them as fast as you take them in..
    3. you must be on test to use this without losing muscle mass due to the afore mentioned state you will be putting your body in an oral only cycle will not be enough to stop the muscle wasting
    4. make sure you take on an empty stomach
    5. if you cramp so much that you can't stand, simply lower the dose til you are at a level that you can still function
    6. it would help if you would list what your expectations are with this product..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    Sure,

1.don't spot inject, it's not effective, or rather no one in the last 2 years that used it here reported any spot reduction, only systemic fat loss.
    2. You will enter into a catabolic state, since you will not be getting any calories into your body since you will be passing them as fast as you take them in..
    3. you must be on test to use this without losing muscle mass due to the afore mentioned state you will be putting your body in an oral only cycle will not be enough to stop the muscle wasting
    5. if you cramp so much that you can't stand, simply lower the dose til you are at a level that you can still function
    6. it would help if you would list what your expectations are with this product..
    Thanks but im reading were guys arms are so pumped they cant even brush there teeth LOL. I sleep till 11:00 am go to bed about
    3 or 4 am have my last meal about 11:00 pm but i do drink a lot of water till i fall asleep so with 6,7, or 8 hours sleep i hope alls digested and will shoot when i get up. Well im hoping it stays down, the sh!ts i will have to deal with i'll work out at home after the shot and if alls good i'll hit the gym at night. gonna have to live on one huge meal a day till i get used to it. Thanks Any other info welcome like needle size and the conversion from iu's to mcgs ???

Sure,

Spy werent you reading the logs that were posted ?? And i plan on putting on size where i lost it from a operation on my shoulder and yes i am running a cycle 750 cyp and 500 to 600 deca a week and 2 iu's a day of Gh.

Quote Originally Posted by james-d View Post
    spy werent you reading the logs that were posted ?? And i plan on putting on size where i lost it from a operation on my shoulder and yes i am running a cycle 750 cyp and 500 to 600 deca a week and 2 iu's a day of gh.
    where the f*ck is everyone that posted logs ??? W-t-f ?? Most people post the final results !!!

59 views and nothing from these guys. F'n bump

I'll be talking to myself so i will make a log for myself its 6 pm fri the 27 of Feb. gonna start mixing the PGCL 2 mil of bac/ water into the amp of 500 mcgs PGCL into 10 syringes gonna start 25 mcg's into each bi .
    Last edited by JAMES-D; 02-27-2009 at 05:21 PM.

Ok did 25 mcgs in each bi about 30 minutes ago. started to get nauseous, cramping stomach and the sweats. After i5 min. still got the cramps and im light headed ( could never lift after a shot ) gotta sh!t but im holding on to see what else is gonna happen before i let it rip !! now i got the chills but no prob.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    james, no i don't generally read logs of people i don't know..

I post based on my own experience, and the experience of those that i know personally...

and do you feel "pumped"

let us know how the spot reduction you've heard of works for you.. I did get some of that, but most experience systemic effects..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

james, no i don't generally read logs of people i don't know..

I post based on my own experience, and the experience of those that i know personally...

and do you feel "pumped"

let us know how the spot reduction you've heard of works for you.. I did get some of that, but most experience systemic effects..
    Im shooting I.M. not SUB Q. Its been an hour and a half been sippin on some ice tea and im starvin cause i knew it was coming in today so i havent ate since last night BEFORE MIDNIGHT !! One more thing the meds im on make me constipated plus i took 2 anti diarrheal pills im not gonna do that tomorrow. The first 15 minutes made me say i just wasted my money and have 30 amps to get rid of !! but after an hour and taking a regular sh!t i did 2 set of 15 reps and feel ok ( A LITTLE TIRED )so im thinking 50 mcgs is ok but i cant go without eating for 20 hours. Stomach still grumbling and feel like another sh!t might be coming on. So im gonna eat and push out 3 to 5 sets depending on how i feel. As far as what dose and how im gonna run this is tough you cant shoot it then run to the gym. Also where i wanna shoot . My routine i think is 1st day ( today ) inner bis next day traps next day outter bi's next day tri's then start all over again ( just four sites ) But i gotta shoot at night a couple of hours before bed, but stil gotta research to find out if i need to work out after i shoot or wait till i wake up and go to the gym . So being that ur the only one answering my post after reading 4 or 5 different threads im on my own. also was running HGH and a cycle so let me eat sh!t and try to do some arm work . Thanks for answering my thread, I will be back on in a little while.

3 Hours later worked arms and stuffed my face so far no problem just some gas like feeling !!!!!! From what i read if u spot inject you will get size. But from the threads ive read everyone just felt hard and vascular . We'll see !!!

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    Spot injects will get you pumped. PGCL rushes blood to the site enough to actually tear the tissue. Measure your arms, you will see a difference if you im in bicep ED within a week. There is systematic fat loss involved as well as subq fat loss. When PGCL comes in contact with a fat cell the cell lysis. Therefore injecting subq into regions of fat will cause fat loss. Shoot on an empty stomach or you will regret it. 100mcg ED is a good dose. Give 6hrs in between dosing and make sure it's in between meals (not right after or right before). Sides are worse shooting IM then subQ (even in bicep, being the furthest large muscle group from smooth tissue) The absorption rate subQ vs IM is the reason for the worse sides. It wasn't catabolic at all for me (twas for sure anabolic ) I would only shit like an animal once a day because of PGCL. The rest of the day I felt fine, lifted heavy and ate well (and kept it in). I'm still waiting on pins to complete my cycle but I can't wait to do so.

BTK
    One more thing that is obvious but forgot to mention. Recovery will be better obviously since this stuff forces blood into the site. Even without the actual tearing being done by PGCL (which it does) if you were doing back and bi's today and shot im in bicep in morning and went and trained obviously massive amount of blood to the site for long periods of time will increase recovery time.

Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    One more thing that is obvious but forgot to mention. Recovery will be better obviously since this stuff forces blood into the site. Even without the actual tearing being done by PGCL (which it does) if you were doing back and bi's today and shot im in bicep in morning and went and trained obviously massive amount of blood to the site for long periods of time will increase recovery time.
    U been waiting for awhile ?? Shit if your in the states ??? send you some for free and plenty of bac water to ( i hope that was board legal ) so you suggest i stick with one muscle for a week at 50 mcgs its 7 hours later after shots and i feel fine. Im also tryin to even out do to my rotator cuff operation so i did 1-1/4 iu on the week side. i was so depressed that i lost so much size im embarrased to tell you the size of my arms r=15-1/2 L =15 in And my traps are gone i wish u could shoot 300mcgs a day ?? its 1:30 am right now NY time i wont go to sleep till about 3 or 4 so when i wake up at about 10 or 1 lol I'll have an empty stomach and try 100 or maybe 75 25 each bi 25 left trap then the next day switch the trap to tri and work my way around. i got 18 amps and plenty of 1/2 needles and syringes and just ordered at my pharmacy a box of 1 inch pins i dont know if deeper is better. Its legal in NY to buy 10 needles a day at cvs, wallgreens and wallbaums so i used to do all my shopping in one day and hit every place in my area there only 2 buks a package. Thanks BTK FOR ANSWERING MY SHOUT OUT !!!! Im going on one of those sex vacations in Costa Rica in march 29th just got back from one in Punta Cana its like a grand a day so i want to look better than i did in the pics from the last vacaction and this seems like it will kick it up a notch ...along wuth the cyp and deca and Gh !! Jesus help me!!

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Ya bro I agree with btk. I would stick to one site injection area for awhile. That way you can see the cumulative results faster for that particular site. Ill be starting mine back up in a couple days. We should all; btk, you and I keep each other posted through these pgcl trials. Ill be keepin up with ur log bro.

BTK
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMES-D View Post
    U been waiting for awhile ?? Shit if your in the states ??? send you some for free and plenty of bac water to ( i hope that was board legal ) so you suggest i stick with one muscle for a week at 50 mcgs its 7 hours later after shots and i feel fine. Im also tryin to even out do to my rotator cuff operation so i did 1-1/4 iu on the week side. i was so depressed that i lost so much size im embarrased to tell you the size of my arms r=15-1/2 L =15 in And my traps are gone i wish u could shoot 300mcgs a day ?? its 1:30 am right now NY time i wont go to sleep till about 3 or 4 so when i wake up at about 10 or 1 lol I'll have an empty stomach and try 100 or maybe 75 25 each bi 25 left trap then the next day switch the trap to tri and work my way around. i got 18 amps and plenty of 1/2 needles and syringes and just ordered at my pharmacy a box of 1 inch pins i dont know if deeper is better. Its legal in NY to buy 10 needles a day at cvs, wallgreens and wallbaums so i used to do all my shopping in one day and hit every place in my area there only 2 buks a package. Thanks BTK FOR ANSWERING MY SHOUT OUT !!!! Im going on one of those sex vacations in Costa Rica in march 29th just got back from one in Punta Cana its like a grand a day so i want to look better than i did in the pics from the last vacaction and this seems like it will kick it up a notch ...along wuth the cyp and deca and Gh !! Jesus help me!!

100mcg at one time is too high. Sides will be HARSH to say the least. I'd recommend 25mcg in each bicep upon waking (empty stomach) and 25mcg in each tricep (you could do pecs, traps etc. anything you want) 6 hour later (in between meals). I would never do more then 50 mcg at one time because there is no need to deal with those sides. If you have plenty of PGCL then just run it longer. The stuff isn't aspirin so I wouldn't fool around with dosing much. Wouldn't run it extremely long either. Once you did 50mcg in each bicep I'd say it be more beneficial for the 2nd dose to be in a different muscle just because the effects of the morning injections are still working. I'm really good friends with the guy who made the original "PGCL protocol" and got a lot of my information off of him and some 1st hand experience when I did run a few amps of it. Feel free to aim me if I'm not on here if you have any questions. Always willing to help if I can.

BTK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY View Post
    Ya bro I agree with btk. I would stick to one site injection area for awhile. That way you can see the cumulative results faster for that particular site. Ill be starting mine back up in a couple days. We should all; btk, you and I keep each other posted through these pgcl trials. Ill be keepin up with ur log bro.

Yea the place I ordered my pins from (which I didn't know at the time) was overseas. The package got lost and they are sending a new one. That's why it's taking so god damn long lol. I will bump my original thread and continue updating once I do receive my pins. I will also be reading your guys logs in the meantime.

Yea the place I ordered my pins from (which I didn't know at the time) was overseas. The package got lost and they are sending a new one. That's why it's taking so god damn long lol. I will bump my original thread and continue updating once I do receive my pins. I will also be reading your guys logs in the meantime.
    Ok got up at 6 am took to antidiarrheal pills then woke back up at 8:15 and got outta bed so i dont sleep all day. So i shot 25 mcg's again each bi and also 25 in right tri and 25 in one lat the lat and tri are on the weaker side so i ended up doin 100 mcgs didnt read your response till after i did it.. It 9:10 am NY time and i did the shots 45 minutes dont feel like throwing up but my stomach is like a volcano ready to blowi think the diarrhea pills helps from just shooting outta my ass but today im not holding it in its been almost an hour now and all of a sudden im starving ?? Im gonna go bust one out but it seems like a lot of gas. i will get back to ya. J D

Well it was gas in the beginning then it was just a loose sh!t . maybe the pills helped but as soon as got out and layed back down i got a headache and a ton of a growling stomach i think gas. gotta feel this out and see if your friend is right but to feel like this twice a day would suck !!!! will update

BTK
    You won't feel like that twice a day. You took double dose therefore the sides were worse. It was completely tolerable for me 2x a day @ 50mcg each time.

Quote Originally Posted by btk View Post
    you won't feel like that twice a day. You took double dose therefore the sides were worse. It was completely tolerable for me 2x a day @ 50mcg each time.
    yep, kinda knocked the sh!t outta me. I feel asleep at 12 and got up at 2 as of now 6 pm ny , time cant work out just dont have it in me !! So tomorrow is another day lets see bi's when i wake and if im able to work out and feel ok i will go with another site in the late evening. Im a late sleeper and this morning set the alarm for 8 am went to bed at 4 am so i went off my reg. Schedule thats why im so tired. When i wake up tomorrow about 11 am that will be my first shot. Then take it from there. The first day i did 50mcgs only in bi's i worked out a couple of hours later with no problem. Seems the way to go !!! So day 2 sucked cause i could not work out. I have plenty of weights in my house so maybe later ???

Day #3 10:50 a.m. ny time did bi's only 25 mcgs each 10 min. Nothing but the stomach is rumbling !! Can feel it moving up and down my stomach. Very annoying !!!!
    Last edited by JAMES-D; 03-01-2009 at 10:08 AM.

Would shooting 50 mcgs in the 1 bi in the A.M. then shooting 50 in the P.M. make much of a difference ?? Or would it depend on when u workout ? It dont seem like im getting the same amount 50/50 split on the syringe in other words it tough to see exactly on the barrel .

Ok its 12:15 almost an hour and a half after shot feel fine minor stomach rumbling but i get this massive starving feeling !! already drank a quart of water and dont have no shits so im gonna eat something then hit the gym got a little bit of a headache and a little tired. so far today is an A+ wonder when im gonna get that hard feeling heard of people getting in days. Im gonna work my arms and shoulders today so maybe the blood will get flowing. Will update Later !!

Drwost is offline New Member
    Good luck James-D Oh, it's me Spongebob!

BTK
    Would shooting 50 mcgs in the 1 bi in the A.M. then shooting 50 in the P.M. make much of a difference ?? Or would it depend on when u workout ? It dont seem like im getting the same amount 50/50 split on the syringe in other words it tough to see exactly on the barrel .

I dono would taking 2 percs at once be the same as taking 1 and then another hours later? Of course not the sides will be worse taking 2 at once. It's easy to inject .1 ml in one bicep and .1 in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by drwost View Post
    good luck james-d oh, it's me spongebob!
    you found me !! Good job and this is a great board for any kind of info.

I dono would taking 2 percs at once be the same as taking 1 and then another hours later? Of course not the sides will be worse taking 2 at once. It's easy to inject .1 ml in one bicep and .1 in the other.
    2 Percs ??? adan's ?? Well i guess its gonna be trial by error !! As for the rest of today had some oat meal before gym, workout was pretty good right arm very vascular compared to left and thats the bad arm maybe cause i shot extra in this morning ?? i dont know !! But ate again at 3:30 so gonna have to wait till about 8 or 9 to do another 50 mcgs split into 2 shots Tri's or Traps ?? Now i gotta hold out to eat again till about 10 All in all so far not a bad day. I wil get back later after i do the shots.

2 Percs ??? adan's ?? Well i guess its gonna be trial by error !! As for the rest of today had some oat meal before gym, workout was pretty good right arm very vascular compared to left and thats the bad arm maybe cause i shot extra in this morning ?? i dont know !! But ate again at 3:30 so gonna have to wait till about 8 or 9 to do another 50 mcgs split into 2 shots Tri's or Traps ?? Now i gotta hold out to eat again till about 10 All in all so far not a bad day. I wil get back later after i do the shots.
    Well did 25 mcgs in each trap about 1/2 (8:00 NY Time) hour ago all im getting is this starving feeling in my stomach and a gas like feeling havent had diarrhea matter of fact havent even took a shit today ???? I guess its the medication im on it binds u up so maybe its helping. Guess im lucky for now ! I'll pop back on later.

10 a.m. Monday did bi's 25 mcgs each arm its beem an hour and all i got is a ton of gas and that hunger feeling ?? Never felt like throwing up ( ONLY Friday the first shot DAY ) or had the shits MATTER OF FACT DIDNT TAKE A SHIT YESTERDAY GONNA NOW. So i think the longer u run it the easier it gets. 50 mcgs twice a day on an empty stomache. talk to ya later. TRY ANTI DIARRHEAL PILL A COUPLE OF HOUS AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE, THAN AS NEEDED Got a little SNOW in NY so if i go out maybe anti gas pills ??
    Last edited by JAMES-D; 03-02-2009 at 09:18 AM.

Shot 50mcgs 11m into bi figured more in one injection might help stretch the muscle . Almost no sides ?? gonna do the other bi in the morning maybe up the dose if i have no sides after a week or 10 days.

Shot 50mcgs 11m into bi figured more in one injection might help stretch the muscle . Almost no sides ?? gonna do the other bi in the morning maybe up the dose if i have no sides after a week or 10 days.
    Sorry its so late im very busy but first thing when i woke up did 50 mcgs in left bi just some stomach rumbling and that starving feeling ate a 1/2 hour after shot no shits !! Before dinner did the other bi same exact feeling took a dump hard as a rock. lol Had a nice steak dinner after a week i think im gonna up the dosage .

Sorry its so late im very busy but first thing when i woke up did 50 mcgs in left bi just some stomach rumbling and that starving feeling ate a 1/2 hour after shot no shits !! Before dinner did the other bi same exact feeling took a dump hard as a rock. lol Had a nice steak dinner after a week i think im gonna up the dosage .
    Ok jummped it up 50 mcg's !! 6:30 am shot 50 in outter right bi 12:30 pm shot 50 in outter left bi 6:30 pm shot inner right bi. really no sides any different then when i did 100 mcs's a day. but u must wait at least 5 hours apart . I dont know if this is a side effect but i do feel tired a couple of hours after . In the above quote i did the shot late i think 3:00 am then got up about 6:15 an then went back to sleep till 10:00 am ran around and did my daily bullshit got back home the bitch came over @ 1:00 pm she left at 3:00 and i passed out. I MEAN OUT F'N COLD FOR OVER 3 HOURS !! Im not seeing any growth but my bi's look full if i pose in front of the mirror buy thats the way ur supposed to look standing natural on this stuff its almost a week and this rips up ur muscles so there has to come a time when u gotta stop and let the muscles heal ?? ( read that somewhere ) And makes u grow. i also read that its the blood flow to the muscle that rips it up like synthol. Also wondering if it gets shot into a vein what would happen ???

Did my 11 am shot and my stomach ached for hours i was sweating for at least an hour before i passed out. Forget about working out ... Then did another shot at 6 pm no problems. I think one more day to and im gonna let the muscles heal. Gotta do tons of research !!

Im done !!!! shit just made me feel not right !! sides werent that bad but one day felt good next day im sleeping all day !!!! maybe lower the dose?? all i know is it made me hard as a rock and vascular . i get more otta running a cycle and addin HGH !!! Plus ive been talkin to myself the last week. no input from anyone with experience !! great goin guys.

Drwost is offline New Member
    Sorry to hear your results weren't so good. I couldn't get past 3 days worth of sides! Made me not want to train!! Toss it up to experience

Quote Originally Posted by drwost View Post
    sorry to hear your results weren't so good. I couldn't get past 3 days worth of sides! Made me not want to train!! Toss it up to experience
    its made for pre contest to cut up and harden up and loose extra body fat. I think i worked out twice in 7 days, some days i slept all day. Bump this feel of power

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I never experienced any lethargy or less desire to work out.. I got my life back on schedule and Im gonna start my pgcl again. I will post in my log as well as keep up with yours and give any feedback possible. good luck

Thread Information