Thread: Knee Injury

wrestling is offline New Member

Knee Injury

Ok I my good buddy from high school called me yesterday he is a wrestler in the air force last year he was wrestling and banged his knee up he tore his mcl slight tear in the min and brused his bone he had it scoped and the dr found nothing but he did shave some tissue down.... its been a year now and he is still having problems every day he is in pain he started to work out about a month ago he asked me what kind of steroid would help him heal it up faster or if it can take the edge of at least some of the pain to make his knee stronger???

P.s. the last mri showed nothing at all and the dr now wants to do exploratory surgery...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what? the mri came back negative? i would get other opinions before anyone touched me with a knife. as for your question, steroids will not help your friends healing time
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

ya he got like 3 or 4 somthing like that and each one got better but for the last 6 months hes been in rehab and they thought that it would get bette that way after the first surgery... he this is 2ed dr hes been to and the guy he is seeing now is i guess one of the best in the midwest he was telling me all the pros go to him like mike jordan so idk i told him i would ask thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    , steroids will not help your friends healing time
    what kind of injury would u nedd to have roids heal i always thought shoulder, elbow, and knees its like the merical healing for those...

spencer c is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestling View Post
    what kind of injury would u nedd to have roids heal i always thought shoulder, elbow, and knees its like the merical healing for those...
    i think your thinking of HGH, alot of ppl say that theyve used HGH and such and its sped up recovery times from surgeries, injuries etc.

oic ok ok thanks for the info

Thread Information