meangene1975 is offline Junior Member

Brand new with ciponate questions

I am 5 10 and 235 out of shape and just started back at the gym. I will be getting a cyponate prescription this week. I was told that cyponate adds water and doesnt help a whole lot with fat burning. I want to put on some muscle and loose my gut and excess fat. I am trying to eat right and weight lifting and cardio. My goal is to loose gut and unwanted fat and add some muscle. I want to appear physically fit not look like arnold. I also have 5 weeks of hcg i think to come down easy after 13 weeks of ciponate. Can some of you pros tell me what to exspect and any advice to reaching my goals.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    no steroid will burn fat man so you can forget about useing any aas to do that job.

leave the steroids alone and get the body fat down with lots of cardio and a good clean diet

CrazyCrew is offline Junior Member
    Dieting is the only awnser. Lifting and cardio will help turn some fat to muscle but nothing but dieting and lipo suction will rid fat. Good luck.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrew View Post
    Dieting is the only awnser. Lifting and cardio will help turn some fat to muscle but nothing but dieting and lipo suction will rid fat. Good luck.
    will help turn fat into muscle thats not possable

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrew View Post
    I am hoping you didn't mean that LITERALLY right????

To the OP

What is your bodyfat %

is this perscription for TRT and if so what is the dosing and injection schedule your doc is putting you on

how old are you

you need to focus on DIET and Cardio to burn fat

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    The more muscle mass you have the more calories you'll burn even at rest. So work out hard, eat clean and you'll get where you want. Are you getting a script 'cause your levels are low?

my levels are 383 and I need some examples of eating clean. and I am doing cardio and watching my diet so I want to burn as much fat as possible and gain some muscle to. Im 34 and large build naturally. I am in a 36 jeans and a little tight. My testetorone level according to the doctor are low.

please expand on this

How much is your doctor prescribing to you and how often???

What is your bodyfat %

I dont know how much the doses are yet but I know its once a week. My body fat is like 25%

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Eating clean, is a term used, to be nice, not to eat fast foods, high fatty foods, drink lots of alcohol, etc.

Eat lots of lean meats, fish, turkey. Lots of veggies and fruits. No eating high sugar products.

If you hit the diet section, I promise you will be pleased.

It seems you are getting a hrt script. It will probably be a low dose of test cyp. There is a section called harmone replacement. Lots of information. Read there for a long time as well.

You are doing the right thing and asking lots of questions, to do get yourself in a healthy state.

Quote Originally Posted by meangene1975 View Post
    I dont know how much the doses are yet but I know its once a week. My body fat is like 25%
    ok, well make sure he monitors you closely as using steroids at higher bodyfat can cause higher risks

namely blood pressure
    estrogen sides

Check out the diet section here for cutting diets

if you want us to look at what you are doing now, post up a typical days food intake with times you eat and we can try to help you straighten it out so you can drop some fat

I like most people want to see results. I want to see a difference in my bodys apperance in a couple of months and I will do whatever it takes. Is ciponate the right stuff and what else should I do?

raisin bran in the morning, chicken salad or grilled chicked at lunch, dinner is fish or chicken grilled with water and occasional gator rade after the gym. 30 minutes of cardio and light weight work out

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Like said previous, look at the diet section.

Your diet needs some tweeking. You are lacking lots of vital nutrients with your diet as well.

raisin bran in the morning, chicken salad or grilled chicked at lunch, dinner is fish or chicken grilled with water and occasional gator rade after the gym. 30 minutes of cardio and light weight work out
    ok this needs work, check out this link to the cutting diet thread

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

you want to shoot for 6 smaller meals a day, one every 3 hours you are awake, that will really turn up your metabolism and help burn more fat and store less.

each meal should be complete, meaning it should have Protein, Carbs, and even a little GOOD fat.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luxifer93 View Post
    The more muscle mass you have the more calories you'll burn even at rest. So work out hard, eat clean and you'll get where you want. Are you getting a script 'cause your levels are low?
    not bad for someone who's new to the forum..

i believe in this philosophy too

i was a bit overwieght when i started gear.. i used it to drop nearly 10% bf...

this can be bad for you if not done correctly with an ai, close doctors supervision, and a nazi health diet....

actually, i dont recommend doing it to just anyone, you have to be dedicated and keep yourself dedicated after the fact... it shouldn't be used just as a quick fix, you need to keep going to the gym and keep eating right...

pm me if you want more info...

got test? is offline Member
    Up the proteins. If possible, do your cardio in the AM before your meals.
    I would guess you will be getting prescribed 250mg/wk. That seems to be the norm. Sides will not be too great as that is a pretty small dose compared to most others on here.

As T Mos says, Have him monitor you regularily as I'm sure he will anyway.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    go ahead and start a thread in the diet forum and we'll help you out with this

include in your diet forum thread your stats

heght
    bf%

and everything you eat during one day(write down everything you eat for a day and how much so we have a basis to start your diet off of)

Thread Information