BuckFosten is offline Junior Member

how much cardio for cutting FAST

taking clen right now but wondering how much cardio on top of my reg workout i should do? I know 30-45 min AM but should this be 2x a day? my diet is perfectly fine for cutting i just want to speed up my results

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckFosten View Post
    taking clen right now but wondering how much cardio on top of my reg workout i should do? I know 30-45 min AM but should this be 2x a day? my diet is perfectly fine for cutting i just want to speed up my results
    you can, i am

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Yes, you can do that amount 2x per day to speed things up. I suggest monitoring your LBM to be sure you are not cutting muscle. If your LBM starts going down increase your calories.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Yes, you can do that amount 2x per day to speed things up. I suggest monitoring your LBM to be sure you are not cutting muscle. If your LBM starts going down increase your calories.
    awesome thanks....is that the MAX you would recomend doing cardio to cut fast but keep muscle? Also, im on clen like said above to hopefully ill keep muscle from it being anti-catabolic

awesome thanks....is that the MAX you would recomend doing cardio to cut fast but keep muscle? Also, im on clen like said above to hopefully ill keep muscle from it being anti-catabolic
    clen isn't anti-catabolic and has never been proven to be so

if you aren't losing fat doing 2x a day cardio and working out your diet is MAJORLY out of whack, and anything over 2x a day cardio will more than like cause muscle loss

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    clen isn't anti-catabolic and has never been proven to be so

if you aren't losing fat doing 2x a day cardio and working out your diet is MAJORLY out of whack, and anything over 2x a day cardio will more than like cause muscle loss
    no i am loosing fat....and quickly too...its amazing really. I was just wondering what the max cardio limit is. And plenty of people on this board say clen is anti-catabolic. It's been said SOO many times it's not even funny. Not saying you're wrong but why would so many say otherwise?

Other knowledgeable people out there please chime in about clen

no i am loosing fat....and quickly too...its amazing really. I was just wondering what the max cardio limit is. And plenty of people on this board say clen is anti-catabolic. It's been said SOO many times it's not even funny. Not saying you're wrong but why would so many say otherwise?

Other knowledgeable people out there please chime in about clen
    the reason they say it is is because of a study done that used doses WAAYYYYY higher than what we would run that showed slight anti-catabolic properties, but most people here will agree that it's not anti-catabolic enough to keep you from burning muscle

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    cardio twice a day will be fine and if your diet is on point as you say you will have great results. you may want to work up to doing cardio twice a day to avoid a plataue/push past a plataue just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by NBRD1808 View Post
    cardio twice a day will be fine and if your diet is on point as you say you will have great results. you may want to work up to doing cardio twice a day to avoid a plataue/push past a plataue just a suggestion.
    awesome thanks. And phate i know what you meant. Read this is explains everything about clens properties specifically in that area:http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...cle-growth.htm

awesome thanks. And phate i know what you meant. Read this is explains everything about clens properties specifically in that area:http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...cle-growth.htm
    i've read alot of things like this, but they never mention or cite studies

Thread Information