Hi all..
Came accross this forum & am taken back by how much information & knowledge there is on here!! So much it would take a lifetime to go though!! Wish i'd found this a few years ago!

You seem a good bunch & i would love to have your advice & guidence!!

I have done 4 very hap-hazzard steroid courses over the last 2 years. Finding the information i needed has been very hard & listening to other people/friends who i thought new there stuff, didn't even know about ptc when i asked them!!

So i decided to go it alone & found as much info as i could!

I am at present half way though my 12 week course. Week 6.
I'm taking 500mg Deca & 400mg Testosterone Cypionate . I will be lowering the Deca to 250mg towards the last 2 weeks. Started off at 250mg also & built it up to 500mg.
I also started with Danabol pills, 30mg a day for the first 4 weeks.

I have got Nolvadex /clomid pills to take after the course.
Was going to give myself 1 shot of HCG 5000iu after the 12th and final week & then 2 weeks after my last shot}
Nolvadex 40mg/20/20/20 (each day, weeks) Clomid 100mg/50/50/50
What do you think to this as PCT?

But last week i noticed a marble sized lump under one of my nipples, quite tender. The other one seams ok, maybe a little sore, no lump, so i started taking 20mg Nolvadex a day as of now!
Any sugestions?

I have been looking at this site & found that i may need some Letrozole . I may be asking a stupid question but when i i click the link for letro it shows me liquid in a green bottle. When i try yo buy some over here in the UK i get offered pills 2.5mg. Is this right? It says its for the treatment of local or metastatic breast cancer?

I am 34 years old. 5'10" & 87kg
My body fat is 10%

Any advise on the course i'm taking, the nipple lump & what i should be taking after the course would be great!!

If there is any more information you need please ask

Thanks