GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

started gh 3days ago at 5ius, feel real wierd!

just started my gh only cycle 3days ago. Im 27 5'9 195. I've ran gh once last yr for 6month with decent resutls. Just started to take it again few days ago last few days i feel real strange i can't really explain. I take my gh in the morning and i started at 5ius and i avoid simple carbs for hour b4 and after each injection. I feel sick kind of especially after i eat. I also feel real tired is this normal?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I feel like 5 iu ED is an odd number...Why not 3iu?

Anything more than 3iu and there is no good reason to do it all at once...I don't think this should be affecting your overall well being by making you feel weird but who knows.

I don't have any other advice other than what you are feeling with being tired is perfectly normal.

What brand of HGH?

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    its saizon seronos. I should also note im on antibiotics too due to sinus infection. I've been taking them for the last 3 weeks. Im gonna go buy a machine that measures ur suger levels to make sure eveythting is intact there

BigIce is offline Associate Member
    Why start so high

I have read that we should start at no more then 2ui and work our way up from there to avoid sides

I agree with others in starting small and gradually increasing while assessing sides as you go. And at 5/6 iu a day i would start splitting shots twice a day.

BAMBAM2385 is offline Junior Member
    Start at 2iu and raise the bar as needed.. I'm at 5iu's right now and if i would have started at that i wouldn't have been able to sleep because my hands would be to numb.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I think this question was already answered for you.

Canadream is offline Associate Member
    GH plays with your insulin levels and T3 levels as well.....but ya..starting low at first so your body gets use to it.

Thread Information