Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horse Steroids

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeze View Post
    Im not arguing here but just asking? Why does it matter the weight of somone or how fat somone is to use gear?
    The bigger the NATURAL muscle base the more likely you are to keep gains in the long run, if 80% of your gains came from steroids than you have no natural base to keep it. Not to mention if you can't have a good natural muscle base before you start steroids what makes you think you will be able to keep a good muscle base afterwards?

The deal with having high bf% and cycling is you are at an increased rate for side effects such as gyno, bloating, blood pressure, irregularities of the lipid profile, fat gain etc. The more fat you have, the more estrogen circulates in your system.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im not arguing here but just asking? Why does it matter the weight of somone or how fat somone is to use gear?
    I dont thnk it makes much diffrence. I seen people that have been skinny there whole life start juicing and never look back, Go from 150 to 175 and never drop back under 170. After 6 yrs of training i say this guy is ready,, if he loses the weight back then so be it. Some people are just naturally and genetically skinny and may have to kill to put on 5 lbs naturally when juicing for 3 months puts on 20.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you wanna take a drug with potentially negative side effects when you can easily gain 20-30 lbs or muscle naturally? doesnt make sense

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    why would you wanna take a drug with potentially negative side effects when you can easily gain 20-30 lbs or muscle naturally? doesnt make sense
    if we could all gain 20 to 30 lbs easily naturally of muscle i dont think anyone would juice.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    if we could all gain 20 to 30 lbs easily naturally of muscle i dont think anyone would juice.
    Not everyone can. At 142 though, this guy should be able to get to 170 by eating more and getting his training in check

if he was 18 id say so but by 25 you kindof know how your body gains weight, at 142lbs he prb has a supper high metabolism. You never know though,, all depends on what he eats im sure he could put on at least a lean 10lbs more of muscle.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The same reason dudes at 20% bodyfat want to jump on clen and T3. Everyone wants a short cut and avoid putting in hard work.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Ehh in my opinion... I think this is more so because at 5'7 140 lbs you can easily gain more weight with a proper diet.... DIET is key role in any cycle.. Without a proper diet... Why waste the money on steroids . You can grow easily with proper training, diet, and some supplements.

Once again I will use myself as an example... 5'6. 170lbs. Natural. Just started a cycle. BF % is I don't know really... BUT its pretty low.... My weight jumped around so much with such a fast metabolism I was usually like 150-160lbs.... I'm now 22... Since I cut all the garbage out of my diet... I put on like 10 lbs since new years.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot;4555***
    Not everyone can. At 142 though, this guy should be able to get to 170 by eating more and getting his training in check
    170 is definitely a decent weight to consider.........

tyward is offline Associate Member
    When you are young, say under 35, (I know I set the bar kind of high LOL) you can make spectacular gains without ever using steroids . Switching up training to find exactly what is best for your body type and finding that "perfect" diet for your specific muscle growth needs can take years. I don't believe that those are years just waiting to get on steroids, they are actually the most important time in your training. Those are the years that you are finding out the specifics of your own body and what you learn during that time becomes the core knowledge that you will carry with you in your training for the rest of your life. Don't skip the learning to be done now, lift hard, eat well and you will develop the body that you want AND CAN KEEP FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE. (Sorry for shouting)

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    It helps to construct a good foundation before taking steroids , hence, less side effects

mysixpackabs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg View Post
    If you know that already , start doing it and when you grow as much as you can , and as much as your natural potential is , then come again and ask about steroids ... I wouldnt go and ask in a store what TV is the best if i didnt want to buy one ...
    that's what i'm doing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot;4555***
    my problem is my eating habit. sometimes i eat a lot sometimes not

if he was 18 id say so but by 25 you kindof know how your body gains weight, at 142lbs he prb has a supper high metabolism. You never know though,, all depends on what he eats im sure he could put on at least a lean 10lbs more of muscle.
    my metabolism is super super super high.

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    Ehh in my opinion... I think this is more so because at 5'7 140 lbs you can easily gain more weight with a proper diet.... DIET is key role in any cycle.. Without a proper diet... Why waste the money on steroids . You can grow easily with proper training, diet, and some supplements.

Once again I will use myself as an example... 5'6. 170lbs. Natural. Just started a cycle. BF % is I don't know really... BUT its pretty low.... My weight jumped around so much with such a fast metabolism I was usually like 150-160lbs.... I'm now 22... Since I cut all the garbage out of my diet... I put on like 10 lbs since new years.
    even if you are not on a cycle proper diet and proper workout is the key to success.

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    170 is definitely a decent weight to consider.........
    here in our country if you are 170 your obese. by the way i'm an asian

alextg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mysixpackabs View Post
    What you do , you do it for yourself and yourself only ... you shouldnt care what others will say.If the others wonna be skinny,let them be.You chose to follow BB , then do it without hearing all the others saying "omg he's so big" blah blah ...

c-Z
    even if you are not on a cycle proper diet and proper workout is the key to success.
    As I stated.... His gains can be achieved by simply altering his diet to see his success.... AS WELL as DIET is a key role on any cycle.

I was watching the news one day.. And they actually were talking about weights you should be at this hight and yada yada... At my height.. They said I should be 150... And I'm currently 173 around... So I'm obese? Non-sense. There is a big difference in telling someone to put on healthy gains. We aren't telling this guy to go eat 10 big macs a day. Gain 20 lbs fat and then consider any steroid ....

Quote Originally Posted by alextg View Post
    What you do , you do it for yourself and yourself only ... you shouldnt care what others will say.If the others wonna be skinny,let them be.You chose to follow BB , then do it without hearing all the others saying "omg he's so big" blah blah ...
    AMEN to that... You dont do it to please others... Unless your just some jackass trying to get big to try to flaunt off yer muscle and shit... Some people like it some people don't. I do it for myself. I have anger problems. And the gym is an excellent way for me to re direct all of that. And helps me get rid of some of the stress and tension that builds up...

c-Z
    Even if he has a super fast ass metabolism... He should be upping the food intake to overpass that... He needs to understand his body. And what he needs to do to actually start gaining weight. People metabolisms are all different obviously.. So he needs to make sure he is intaking the right foods as well as how much to overpass the fast metabolism. My metabolism is pretty damn fast. most of highschool I could barely gain weight. My buddy is like 5'8 145lbs... And he has never touched a weight in his life.... And he is literally a twig with literally no bf whatsoever. I don't recall how long this guys been lifting or what not... But... 5'7 142 lbs... There is definitely a hell of a lot more room for growth.

my problem is my eating habit. sometimes i eat a lot sometimes not
    there is your problem. consistency is necessary for progress. there is more to a good bulking diet than "eating a lot."

my metabolism is super super super high.
    not near as high as you think. throw up your exact diet fore everyone to critique.

there is your problem. consistency is necessary for progress. there is more to a good bulking diet than "eating a lot."

not near as high as you think. throw up your exact diet fore everyone to critique.

my diet is i eat everything. sometimes i don't eat a lot if i don't like the food. if i liek the food i eat a lot.

mcinfifer24 is offline Junior Member
    my diet is i eat everything. sometimes i don't eat a lot if i don't like the food. if i liek the food i eat a lot.
    Sometimes you have to eat what you don't want but that is the price to success. Eat eat eat and eat somemore. I had a very high motabulism i was 140 before I started working out and eating my ass off about 4 years ago and i'm up to 190 so it is possible to gain without steroids . But its your choice just educate yourself about steroids before you even consider AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by mcinfifer24 View Post
    Sometimes you have to eat what you don't want but that is the price to success. Eat eat eat and eat somemore. I had a very high motabulism i was 140 before I started working out and eating my ass off about 4 years ago and i'm up to 190 so it is possible to gain without steroids. But its your choice just educate yourself about steroids before you even consider AAS.
    thanks for helping

pigrond is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tyward View Post
    When you are young, say under 35, (I know I set the bar kind of high LOL) you can make spectacular gains without ever using steroids. Switching up training to find exactly what is best for your body type and finding that "perfect" diet for your specific muscle growth needs can take years. I don't believe that those are years just waiting to get on steroids, they are actually the most important time in your training. Those are the years that you are finding out the specifics of your own body and what you learn during that time becomes the core knowledge that you will carry with you in your training for the rest of your life. Don't skip the learning to be done now, lift hard, eat well and you will develop the body that you want AND CAN KEEP FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE. (Sorry for shouting)
    i agree,the way you shape your body now in youth will be with you until your to old to lift.as you get older over 30 you will gain without roids more easily .proper diet and training are the most important part of it ,nobody gains 14 lbs of MUSCLE in 4 months you may have added some muscle .even the most potent roids will not add that kind of muscle ,water weight yes fat yes actual muscle fiber no.it takes years to grow actual muscle thats why people use roids to double sometimes triple that actual growth that occurs over years of training.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    m8 if u ask me its up to u BUT u must read for a couple of months like ie if ur going down the route of a test only cycle which is what would be best for u by the way then ull need to study this for a couple of moths and make sure everything is in check like which test to take ,how much,pct afterwards along with hcg ur diet how many calories a day r u taking in is ur training up to scratch all of this u will need to know without having to look it up ! u should know it off the top of ur head once u know all this and have read other peoples experiances u will be glad u didnt jump into it even almost relieved that u studyed before u start sticking chemicals directly into ur body with a needle it has to all be done properly or u could easrly end up in a bad way which defeats the object ur trying to achieve and no one is going to coach u either bud just jump on the board and study ask a few interesting qs and ull get ur answers and for the answer above no m8 ur be looking for a test only cycle to start so there it is bud ive aswered ur first question hope this helps m8 and good luck!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I hear people say a lot that they cant gain and eat, eat, eat..thats BS. Go to the diet section and read up. If you cant learn proper diet your not going to grow that much with a cycle and your going to lose it all in pct.

Last edited by RA; 04-13-2009 at 02:17 PM.

chipfsu301 is offline Junior Member
    i gained 15lbs already. i think my weight is enough. i'm not that thin.

Dude you are really small. You need to lift heavy. When I was in high school I 5'7 weighed 164 lbs in 10th grade. I busted my ass in the gym. By my senior year I was 5'9" and weighed 201 lbs. Naturally and with a proper diet thanks to my mommy. She is a dietitian, so I grew up with the knowledge of eating right. Don't be afraid of hard work and God Forbid dedication. If you dont eat you dont grow.

9th grade bench max 205 lbs
    10th grade bench max 260 lbs
    11th grade bench max 330 lbs
    12th grade bench max 380 lbs
    Last edited by chipfsu301; 04-13-2009 at 01:56 PM. Reason: spelling lol

chipfsu301 is offline Junior Member
    You cant be a picky eater dude!! Think of all the little children all over the world that would kill you just for a mouth full of food from your plate. Grow up dude.... picky eaters are LAME. Dont be a ***** and just eat the food in front of you.

c-Z
    Quote Originally Posted by chipfsu301 View Post
    You cant be a picky eater dude!! Think of all the little children all over the world that would kill you just for a mouth full of food from your plate. Grow up dude.... picky eaters are LAME. Dont be a ***** and just eat the food in front of you.
    Hell yeah........ You won't grow eating massive calories one day and then a 1000 calories the next....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information