Serotonin is offline Member

Sterilizing Vials?

Hey duders, it's been quite some time since I posted here but I have a question and no answer so here it is:

Is it possible to pressure cook a vial of gear (testosterone esters) with a needle venting it? I was thinking 15psi for an hour to an hour and a half. Will this damage the molecule at all? I've used whatman filters for satchets in the past but the last time I cycled I got a ****ing terrible infection etc and it was probably from the xfer or something. Just want a 100% guarantee I've sterilized my gear.

Thanks in advance.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    whats psi in degrees ferenheit? what makes you unsure about this vial? i wouldnt do it unless i absolutely had to. id sooner refilter than cook the crap out of my gear.

Serotonin is offline Member
    Well, at 15 psi the temperature of water goes beyond 100 centigrade up to about 121(250F). That is sufficient to kill pretty much all microbial life given the right amount of time.

Again, my gear is packaged in satchets so it's not exactly the cleanest thing to xfer from a satchet to a vial, even if filtering... the second open air touches anything you can expect it NOT to be sterile.

The cellulitis caused my brachialis to develop a hematoma and my dermis from my deltoids to my wrist was about triple it's size from swelling. I just don't want that shit to happen again since it pretty much ****ed most of my cycle. I became very ill and could barely move my arm. As long as the hormone isn't destroyed by that temperature I can't think of any reason why this would be something I shouldn't do.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin View Post
    Well, at 15 psi the temperature of water goes beyond 100 centigrade up to about 121(250F). That is sufficient to kill pretty much all microbial life given the right amount of time.

Again, my gear is packaged in satchets so it's not exactly the cleanest thing to xfer from a satchet to a vial, even if filtering... the second open air touches anything you can expect it NOT to be sterile.

The cellulitis caused my brachialis to develop a hematoma and my dermis from my deltoids to my wrist was about triple it's size from swelling. I just don't want that shit to happen again since it pretty much ****ed most of my cycle. I became very ill and could barely move my arm. As long as the hormone isn't destroyed by that temperature I can't think of any reason why this would be something I shouldn't do.
    provided it has some benzyl alcohol content, filtering will make it sterile.

Thread Information