Thread: 25g v 18g pins

jasoncga is offline New Member

25g v 18g pins

For my cycle, I'm injecting 500mg of test cyp a week, was using an 18g pin which worked pretty well. However, as the title of my thread suggests, I dont have anymore 18g pins at this point, now when trying to inject or even draw with the 25g I found it was next to impossible to get the damn test in the syringe nevermind injecting it. Is this normal with 25g pins and cyp? I know I read about others using 25g pins but after my experience with them and cyp Im assuming they're using them for something else.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    woah, were you injecting with 18g? thats insane!!!!!!!!!

DFDub is offline Junior Member
    That is F''ing crazy bro. I knew someone once who re-used 18g needles for a 12 week cycle....ouch. He was an idiot though. Why not draw with 18 and shoot with 25. Works great for me.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Note: better quality gear can be drawn with a 25g easily. obviously, thats irrelevant at this point but something to consider in the future. i would experiment and find out what you are able to do with this oil. first and foremost, you should be switching needles after you draw your gear (unless you are drawing from amps). draw with a 21g and inject with a 25g. if you are finding it impossible to inject with the 25g switch to 23g.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    18 g is a harpoon bro. why would you do that?

the larger the number, the smaller the needle. go with a 23g or 25 g to inject

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality

18 gauge are great for inflating basketballs.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use 18g to draw and 23g for the blast. I could never imagine sticking that thick a^^ needle into any muscle group.

RipitFuel is offline Associate Member
    hey bend over while i stuff this POLE up ur ass. i wonder if thats how it feels.. haha.. i tried giving myself a saline soultion to hydrate.. and well first off u know how hard it is to give ur self a line when u only have one hand to use. and need to hold the plastic tube in the vein while u screw the tube on. shit.. anyways.. i used 18g for that.. **** that.. not in my ass for no damn 1.5'''s **** no.. lol.. anyways.. i am goin be usin 23g 1.5''

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    18 GAUGE!!!

just order some new tips 23 should work fine. or 20 for drawing and 23/25 for injecting.

jasoncga is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post

18 gauge are great for inflating basketballs.
    lol.. Yeah thanks for the suggestions, I'll go for 20 for drawing and 23 for injecting, I wasnt swapping the pins out after drawing. Probably would make things a tad easier.

Thread Information