Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: craziest cycle u have done/ heard of?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    Everybody is different. I know guys that look like they juice and they dont. I know some guys that have done a few cycles and do everything to a T, diet, proper training, rest, and they are built well but you might not say, "wow".
    Theres one MONSTER at my gym who everytime i look at his weights and poundages, hes training light!. He looks like hes 250 and im 170 and the weights we use on stuff are not far off. plus his exercise technique is not great.

Just curious though what the cholesterol and blood lipids look like on that.

Thats true man. I know these two guys that train together both went on same cycle 750mg testwk, 500mgtrenwk, and a dbol kick. I was watching through the whole cycle both got strong as hell, but one of them blew up big and the other didnt get much at all and he was the stronger of the two weird I dont get it.

proironaust is offline Associate Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by boxer1 View Post
    hows the sides with 1400mg tren/week?
    Not to bad i must be one of the lucky ones that can handle the sides.I do sweat and get a bit of insomina at night but nothing like some of the stories ive heard on the net.(i think there a bit over the top personally)I do get very anxious though the day though.So i try not to talk to many people and i train in the middle of the day so i dont see anyone at the gym.I will only keep this dose for 4 weeks. previous to that i was on 75mg ed of tren .

topnotch is offline Member
    some people may "think" they actually need these extreme cycles, when in reality they dont. I have a few good friends one mainly, who ran over 2 grams of test a week plus high eq, tren , etc... for over 2 years straight no breaks...i started working out w/ him and he came off for awhile and recovered and this last cycle i talked him into 600mg/week of deca , 250 test/week, and 50mg anadrol everyday and this was his best gains yet...

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proironaust View Post
    Not to bad i must be one of the lucky ones that can handle the sides.I do sweat and get a bit of insomina at night but nothing like some of the stories ive heard on the net.(i think there a bit over the top personally)I do get very anxious though the day though.So i try not to talk to many people and i train in the middle of the day so i dont see anyone at the gym.I will only keep this dose for 4 weeks. previous to that i was on 75mg ed of tren .
    well.. fair play then, i can't take any more than 100mg/day, sides just not worth it, gains at that dose must be outrageous.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    some people may "think" they actually need these extreme cycles
    I totally know what you mean on this... I have always been moderate I believe in my AAS usage... now I want to give a few cycles at larger doses a try just to see if it will at all make any difference at all from the typical dosages I would normally run. If at these HIGHER doses I gain a lot more than I normally did then I might think of making those doses my new NORM for a while then try the whole upping the process again... I feel that just like anything you can build a tolerance to. Although I have heard that most people will gain just as well off 500 as they would a gram... I for one want to give this whole theory a try.

I did a GRAM once before in my life and my gains were far more superior then any other cycle I had ever did...

So my next BULK cycle I am going to use baseline 800mgs EW of CYP, and 1 gram per week of PRIMO, and 525mgs of DECA . Kickstarted with 100mgs ED oF Anadrol . Ending with 80mgs ED of Anavar for the last 6 weeks of the cycle.

The cycle after that will be 150mgs ED of PROP which works out to 1050mgs EW and I'll run 120mgs(840MGS EW) of NPP and 100mgs (700MGS EW) of MASTERON ,Only 50mgs of DROL for the first 4 weeks, and 100mgs of VAR ED for the last 8 weeks of it.

Relatively HIGH DOSED cycles for me... and HONESTLY ... I just wanna see the outcome of these cycles... if they do what I would expect they should at those dosages I will be impressed IF I get just about the same gains as I do at Moderate dosages then I will obviously drop back down and run the moderate doses to achieve my Goals...

Make sense???

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    the owner of a gym i used to go to use to compete in strong man and he used to do somethig along these line

2.5g test e per week

100mgs test s per day

200mgs dbol per day

100mgs anadrol per day.

he used to do 8 weeks on 8 weeks off .....

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    the owner of a gym i used to go to use to compete in strong man and he used to do somethig along these line

2.5g test e per week

100mgs test s per day

200mgs dbol per day

100mgs anadrol per day.

he used to do 8 weeks on 8 weeks off .....
    Gooooodbye liver

yup fool dont know what he is doing ^^^^^ only 28 too.

most i hae done was 250mgs sust eod for 10 weeks and 100mgs drol ed for 6 weeks.had nice gains from that but wouldent do it again.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Taiboxa ran some outragous dosages. I know lots of times he would not even post his dosages on the board. Some of his closer friends might be elborate on some of his dosages.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason alot of these guys run higher dosages is the psychological effect the gear has on their body, they think "more is better". Now don't get me wrong there are cases were high dosages can be perfectly fine, but again unless you are trying to compete professionally or something why put your body through that?

I mean you are already taking steroids to get bigger faster, now you cannot wait enough so you decide to take extreme dosages?

I still haven't seen one person post a valid argument why you should run dosages that high.

DKU
    DKU is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Taiboxa ran some outragous dosages. I know lots of times he would not even post his dosages on the board. Some of his closer friends might be elborate on some of his dosages.
    I'm pretty sure I read he was doing 2g per day of tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    The reason alot of these guys run higher dosages is the psychological effect the gear has on their body, they think "more is better". Now don't get me wrong there are cases were high dosages can be perfectly fine, but again unless you are trying to compete professionally or something why put your body through that?

I mean you are already taking steroids to get bigger faster, now you cannot wait enough so you decide to take extreme dosages?

I still haven't seen one person post a valid argument why you should run dosages that high.
    Good question
    well the reason why im dosing so high at the moment is because im 4 weeks out from comp and i want to come in as big as possible sure i could drop everything in half and come in a lighter.But i want to make sure i can hold onto as much muscle as possible.If your got the money why not use a bit more in the final stages to come in bigger and badder?

In the off season i will run test at 750ew and might though in another compund.So nothing major.Nutrition and hard training is the key to growing.

I find when alot of people cycle high they will do so for long periods on the same compunds.I disagree with this because your body will get big real quick but then you will hit a stage where you cant grow.Thats when i recommened to cycle with shorter esters and swap compunds every 6 weeks or so.I find this to help with growth.

If you disagree with people using high amounts thats probly because your never done it/Didnt do it propely/scared of the growth you will get

Good question
    well the reason why im dosing so high at the moment is because im 4 weeks out from comp and i want to come in as big as possible sure i could drop everything in half and come in a lighter.But i want to make sure i can hold onto as much muscle as possible.If your got the money why not use a bit more in the final stages to come in bigger and badder?

In the off season i will run test at 750ew and might though in another compund.So nothing major.Nutrition and hard training is the key to growing.

I find when alot of people cycle high they will do so for long periods on the same compunds.I disagree with this because your body will get big real quick but then you will hit a stage where you cant grow.Thats when i recommened to cycle with shorter esters and swap compunds every 6 weeks or so.I find this to help with growth.

If you disagree with people using high amounts thats probly because your never done it/Didnt do it propely/scared of the growth you will get
    So you never get off cycle?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    lol that dudes tight. ill dig through my pm box

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    well, if i remember correctly, I heard Arnold used to run 600-1000mg Primo (ew) with 60-100mg Dbol (ed) for 20 weeks straight. Then he would bridge for 6 weeks with 200mg Deca (ew) and 30mg Dbol (ed), and jump right back on another 20 week cycle.

To me that's the craziest. At least dudes here cruise on test or run PCT.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    [/QUOTE]
    880mg ED AND 1.5g TestE ED AND HALO 150mg ED.
    [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Schmidty; 04-13-2009 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    well, if i remember correctly, I heard Arnold used to run 600-1000mg Primo (ew) with 60-100mg Dbol (ed) for 20 weeks straight. Then he would bridge for 6 weeks with 200mg Deca (ew) and 30mg Dbol (ed), and jump right back on another 20 week cycle.

To me that's the craziest. At least dudes here cruise on test or run PCT.
    I take all the "Well arnold took this much" claims with an ocean of salt and also Arnold had heart surgery to fix his left ventricle so I guess that tells you something.

No one really knows what Arnold took besides his buddies and unless one of them said that, I am not going to believe what is largely rumors passed through the hands of gym rats.

Also I don't get peoples fascination with Arnold and his steroid cycles, why the hell would you want to do cycles from that time when people didn't know what the hell they were doing and steroids were relatively untested and unknown (there were no PCT's back then).

It's like me wanting to have surgery practices done on me from the 16th century.

So you never get off cycle?
    yeah i cycle on and off but my off season cycle is much weaker then when im dieting for comp.Thats just my way off thinking if your goona diet for so long and if theres a chance you might lose some muscle in the end why not though in a bit extra for a few weeks.Its only for 4 weeks so it wont kill my liver.Compared to a long period of time.
    Ive been told of guys that are 40 - 50 now that when they where in there 20s they wouldnt dream of goin over 400mg a week of test and they might stack that with deca at 200mg a week and would only cycle for 8 weeks max at a time.Anything over/longer than that was insane.So imagine in another 10-20 years what our kids will be coming up with

yeah i cycle on and off but my off season cycle is much weaker then when im dieting for comp.Thats just my way off thinking if your goona diet for so long and if theres a chance you might lose some muscle in the end why not though in a bit extra for a few weeks.Its only for 4 weeks so it wont kill my liver.Compared to a long period of time.
    Ive been told of guys that are 40 - 50 now that when they where in there 20s they wouldnt dream of goin over 400mg a week of test and they might stack that with deca at 200mg a week and would only cycle for 8 weeks max at a time.Anything over/longer than that was insane.So imagine in another 10-20 years what our kids will be coming up with
    You said you cycle and then in the off-season (off cycle) you run 750mg of Test.

LOL is that your idea of cycling off?

Also by the time our kids become our age (twenties), steroids will obeslete, once the line of myostatin inhibitors come out everything will change. There will be no need for high steroid dosages, with your myostatin genes disabled low to moderate dosages of steroids on top of inhibition of the myostatin gene will cause massive growth. No need for 2g of test and 1g of tren EOD or other crazy cycles.
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 04-13-2009 at 02:07 AM.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sorry .. Lol.. but I love this Thread... I think high dosages are fine... in moderation... Then again I am a NUT !!

There are certain things that I don't think that should go HIGH and that is ORALS... I.E. - DBOL - Not over 80mgs ED, Drol- Not over 150mgs ED, Winny- Not over 100mgs ED, Halo- Not over 80mgs ED, and TBOL- Not over 100mgs ED...

But THAT IS JUST MY OWN PERSONAL GUIDELINE...

For Injectable, Test not over 2.5 grams per week, Tren not over 1 gram per week, Primo not over 2 grams per week, Deca not over 1.5 grams per week, EQ not over 2 grams per week.

This is what I will always follow myself.. I don't ever see myself even coming close those dosage for a long long time... IF EVER ... but still maybe I will exceed, Maybe I won't the fact remains is that ...

WHATEVER WORKS FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS AND DOESN'T KILL YOU IS WHAT IS ALRIGHT TO DO....

IMO

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    You guys are such pvssies

Depends how big you wanna get, I wanna get Olympia status

I remember reading some where when Ronnie once was asked what its like to run 7grams of gear and GH constantly He said "Its like pissing in the wind" lol

My crazy cycle I created:
    3g of test
    1g of tren
    2-5mg of M-tren
    Cheque drops prior to leg and back day
    2iu of GH every 3 hours with cjc1295/ghrph6 150mcg to make pituitary produce high levels of GH.
    and slin in the morning, PWO, and every meal after that at 10-15iu

Maybe some MGF in biceps and calves,
    and synthol to bring up lagging bodyparts

and don't forget to wake up twice in the night to do you GH injections and to eat both time too!!!

Last edited by Reed; 04-13-2009 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post

I remember reading some where when Ronnie once was asked what its like to run 7grams of gear and GH constantly He said "Its like pissing in the wind" lol

Ronnie has gone on record numerous times saying he doesn't do steroids even going out of his way.

So I highly doubt he ever said that, actually I am almost 99.9% sure that Ronnie never said that or admitted to gear use. (even though he obviously does it)

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Ronnie has gone on record numerous times saying he doesn't do steroids even going out of his way.

So I highly doubt he ever said that, actually I am almost 99.9% sure that Ronnie never said that or admitted to gear use. (even though he obviously does it)
    Are you a bodybuilder? D

Are you a personal friend of Ronnie?

I read the exact same thing REED did and it was from another rising bodybuilder.

Wait.... Are you Ronnie Coleman? How can you say he did or didn't say something lol

880mg ED AND 1.5g TestE ED AND HALO 150mg ED.
    [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I know he had run drol at 200mg ed for 6 weeks

Also marcus knows this burst cycle and from what I understand very effective for the experianced bb'er and it is a month long I believe and involves running a gram of test a day

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post

My crazy cycle I created:
    3g of test
    1g of tren
    2-5mg of M-tren
    Cheque drops prior to leg and back day
    2iu of GH every 3 hours with cjc1295/ghrph6 150mcg to make pituitary produce high levels of GH.
    and slin in the morning, PWO, and every meal after that at 10-15iu

Maybe some MGF in biceps and calves,
    and synthol to bring up lagging bodyparts

and don't forget to wake up twice in the night to do you GH injections and to eat both time too!!!

AWESOME! Thats what im talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    Are you a bodybuilder? D

Are you a personal friend of Ronnie?

I read the exact same thing REED did and it was from another rising bodybuilder.

Wait.... Are you Ronnie Coleman? How can you say he did or didn't say something lol
    Everything you just said supports my argument, only Ronnie knows what he takes.

Ronnie has never publicly or in any workout video or any of his dvds mentioned steroid use , in fact he makes bodybuilding look bad by parading around claiming he doesn't do steroids and has never failed a steroid test by IFBB.

But I am interested in seeing what "rising bodybuilder" asked Ronnie this and his response.

LINK?

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    what boggles my mind is that ppl on this site take soooooooo much juice and yet they dont really lokok that massive or that freaky...

Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    what boggles my mind is that ppl on this site take soooooooo much juice and yet they dont really lokok that massive or that freaky...
    There are a good amount of freaks on the site, most guys don't post pics because this is an open forum or privacy issues etc. etc.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffMedic23 View Post
    You extreme users have NO EXCUSES to be on all those synthetic drugs and not be HUGE aka competitive big or 4% BF

If not than holy shit what a waste

PICS or PROOF

I think you guys are addicted like heroin users as any substance can be addicting and lead up to extreme dosages as you guys describe

G-Force you started a thread about going clean in 2007 cuz the sides....now this.....damn bro that's insane

well here are some pics
    that was last year though when i was cutting - i am bulked up now - about 20lbs heavier and still got the abs

yes i am doin a crazy cycle but u guys gotta remember it is only for 3 weeks
    and yes the reason is i have stopped responding on my current cycle so wanted to up things for the final weeks

my normal cycles are usually something like 750mg test - 500mg tren and usully an oral for the first 4 weeks (dbol / anadrol )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails craziest cycle u have done/ heard of?-t.jpg   craziest cycle u have done/ heard of?-t2.jpg   craziest cycle u have done/ heard of?-t3.jpg   craziest cycle u have done/ heard of?-b2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    well here are some pics
    that was last year though when i was cutting - i am bulked up now - about 20lbs heavier and still got the abs

yes i am doin a crazy cycle but u guys gotta remember it is only for 3 weeks
    and yes the reason is i have stopped responding on my current cycle so wanted to up things for the final weeks

my normal cycles are usually something like 750mg test - 500mg tren and usully an oral for the first 4 weeks (dbol / anadrol)
    So you do only 1-2 grams of Prop and 1 gram of Tren for 3 weeks?

Damn, you get results in that short of time (even with the high dosage)?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Are you doing one of Marcus short cycles?
    Last edited by MASTER; 04-13-2009 at 03:26 PM.

kifenehma3ak is offline Associate Member
    u look good G but i mean for a guy thats take this much JUICE u should be massive, IMO.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Take this for what it's worth......

I talked to 2 pro's who's names i will withhold out of respect. I can not say for sure that they told me the truth...... but i did ask them directly...... here's my question and their answers.....

Me - "I have heard that pro's use upwards of 4000mg's of testosterone on cycle...... is there any truth to this?"

bodybuilder #1 "ahahahaha OH HELL NO! Dude..... You wanna have a heart attack!? NO NO NO..... 2000mg's OK..... 2500mg's MAX for me..... but maybe thats why i'm not as big as the other guys *wink*"

Bodybuilder #2 " No..... Thats too much. I stick around 1500mg's/wk - i do go up to 2500mg's but don't stay at that dosage for very long. A guy i knew once ran 5000mg's of test/wk..... it is possible..... he looked like shit tho!"

Some of you guys may know who they are..... if you do.... i ask that you don't say their names on here as I don't want to piss them off LOL.....

Again..... take these answers for what they are worth......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

So you do only 1-2 grams of Prop and 1 gram of Tren for 3 weeks?

Damn, you get results in that short of time (even with the high dosage)?
    thats what i am about to find out lol
    remember i have been on cycle for around 8 weeks prior to this 3 week blast
    and had my blood tested 2 weeks ago and it was fine

to be honest i havent had much gains from this cycle and wondered if it was due to increased tolerance levels so thought id give this a try

Quote Originally Posted by kifenehma3ak View Post
    u look good G but i mean for a guy thats take this much JUICE u should be massive, IMO.
    dude I AM ONLY TAKING THIS MUCH GEAR FOR 3 WEEKS

and i have never done a crazy cycle like this before
    so the pics u see there are me after 4 years of regular cycles
    eg 500 - 750mg test and 500mg of deca or tren

so tell me why exactly should i be massive???

everyone reacts to gear in different ways anyway
    i know guys at the gym who have never touched gear and they are strong as hell
    yet i know guys that use more gear than me and half the size of me

ps i have 19 - 19.5 inch biceps, 28 inch thighs, 52 inch chest

i aint exatly small dude

i am a bit bigger in these ones
    235lbs

19 1/2 inch arms

i got light bones though i think
    cos most people guess my weight at 250lbs

and a good friend of mine weighs 250 and people say i look bigger than him

oh and those that asked about my wallet
    its fine thanks lol
    lets just say i know the right people
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails craziest cycle u have done/ heard of?-gaa-130-copy.jpg   craziest cycle u have done/ heard of?-gaa-123.jpg   craziest cycle u have done/ heard of?-gaa-131-copy.jpg  
    Last edited by G-Force; 04-13-2009 at 03:47 PM.
    Reed likes this.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DKU View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read he was doing 2g per day of tren.
    Dude, 2g of tren every day? Or week?> DAMN.

this was me before i started gear LOL (about 8 years ago)
    believe it or not i did used to work out before that pic was taken
    although not really seriously

anyone else got some before /after pics they wana share lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails craziest cycle u have done/ heard of?-before.jpg  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information