SilverTest is offline Senior Member

adex over responder

what do you do when you are seriously over responder to adex , when i take even 0.25 , 3 days afterwords i feel like total SHIT .

extreme weakness
    extreme tiredness
    chest tightness
    ZERO libido
    no appetite

shit like that . how much should i take ?

should i try even lower dosages ?? or stop it ? its the only AI that i have at the moment .

for the record , i once was taking well over a gram of test , and i took half a tab and it worked from the first one .

now i am using much less , i am using only 250 mg of test every 5-7 days .

what should i do.

bump

jasoncga is offline New Member
    Are you taking 0.25 ED? How often are you taking it? Are you that prone/estro effects that you need the adex on a 250/wk cycle? But I guess if you dont have anything else you dont really have a choice. I would try lowering the dose and see how you feel or if youre taking it ED try EOD.

i am taking it EOD , on a second note , NO , i am not at all prone to estro sides . i guess i took it as a precaution and screwed up , right now i am not taking it , but my joints hurt and are very stiff , especially my ankles and tendons/ligaments in my leg hurt like hell if i walk , my wrists are stiff , my shoulders , and my knees kind of pop and crack a little bit , i am irritable .

but my sex drive is better since i stopped it . i actually get a little bit horny now lol , but the boners aint that strong , yet.

how long do you think until i improve , a week maybe ?

i guess i took it where i dont really need it .

thanks for waking me up !! lol.

bump , how long do you think it will take to things get back to normal after stopping the adex ? how long should i give it in general.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Sounds like your estrogen is too low? Stop the adex for a while and see how you feel and if the problem gets better/worse.

Do you have a proper PCT set up for once the cycle is done?

Hit72 is offline New Member
    How many days have you been running Adex before the problem started?? Only 3? Reason I ask..and I may be mistaken but the way I understand is adex doesn't become become completely effective till around days 5-7 when the blood levels even out...could be wrong though. If that's the case it may be something else entirely.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    what do you do when you are seriously over responder to adex , when i take even 0.25 , 3 days afterwords i feel like total SHIT .

extreme weakness
    extreme tiredness
    chest tightness
    ZERO libido
    no appetite

shit like that . how much should i take ?

should i try even lower dosages ?? or stop it ? its the only AI that i have at the moment .

for the record , i once was taking well over a gram of test , and i took half a tab and it worked from the first one .

now i am using much less , i am using only 250 mg of test every 5-7 days .

what should i do.

Maybe you should try another AI like LETROZOLE or AROMASIN

muse26 is offline New Member
    aromasin is stronger than adex and letro is way way stronger than any ai out there.
    now you have to understand that there's possible side effects from the drug its self and possible side effect from lowering the estrogen by the drug , you said it worked from the first one so maybe what you felt is its drug own side effect on the body although it seems as your estro go to low but i dont think it happens that fast. if it's from the drug its self then it should go down as the body adjust to it.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Go with aromasin ...so many more benefits to running aromasin. I run it all the way through pct.

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    this is exactly why i advise people to keep ai at hand and only use when necessary, low estro can be a lot worse than elevated levels. I would def drop the adex now. I guess your running a trt dose now so no need for an ai at all imo.

Quote Originally Posted by boxer1 View Post
    this is exactly why i advise people to keep ai at hand and only use when necessary, low estro can be a lot worse than elevated levels. I would def drop the adex now. I guess your running a trt dose now so no need for an ai at all imo.
    humm ... exactly bro , got me thinking .

i am running about 200-250 mg per week as a cruise because i am planning to compete really, i dont know really why i used it in the first place .

as an update too , today i felt LIKE SHIIT , like before , and i even took a LOWER DOSE , i took a quarter of a quarter !! its always like that , 2-3 days i feel like shit, especially the third , in addition : I FELT SO WEAK , i swear i could not even move while i was in class . i went and drank like 3 cups of water , and i felt much better after about 10 minutes , mind you , this only happens when i take adex , it never happens to me off of it even if i am not drinking enough water, so no its not that i am not drinking enough really, its from the adex , and my joints friggin hurt , my knees crack a little , my ankles hurt like hell if i walk a lot , my neck is stiff , as well as my wrists , and my shoulder joints hurt .

this definatly sounds low estro am i right ??

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Stop taking the shit if you don't need it man.. If you aren't prone to gyno or estro sides then don't bother...

Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    Stop taking the shit if you don't need it man.. If you aren't prone to gyno or estro sides then don't bother...
    will do bro.

honda450 is offline Associate Member
    Just keep drinking tons of water/low sodium/salt diet and you'll be golden if you are worried about bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by honda450 View Post
    Just keep drinking tons of water/low sodium/salt diet and you'll be golden if you are worried about bloat.
    not really bro , i never worry about it , and i dont get it a lot either unless i am using well over a gram and a half of test, which i only did once to see how i will react.

Thread Information