mfkr2 is offline Junior Member

i have a question

i was looking at somthing and a normal lad will produce 6 mg of testosterone a day, so taking side affects away. why do people say because were young we can gain muscle naturally because our testosterone is at its peak.if im making 42mg a week surly im goin to get much better gains pumping 500mg of testosterone into me a week. or is it purely because of th side affects that young people shouldnt take it?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the average male produces approximately that, but if you look at a graph per age group you will see that the natural levels at 20 are typically considerably higher than the levels at 40.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    yup^^^^ also if you start injecting at an early age you run the risk of supressing your natty test production to an even lower leval.

liable is offline Associate Member
    not to mention you get hooked>

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by liable View Post
    not to mention you get hooked>
    please explain.

Linuxian is offline Junior Member
    I think he means psychologically hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    please explain.
    somtimes your mind thinks you need it ,,lose of motivation after words always wanting more>>>

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mfkr2 View Post
    i was looking at somthing and a normal lad will produce 6 mg of testosterone a day, so taking side affects away. why do people say because were young we can gain muscle naturally because our testosterone is at its peak.if im making 42mg a week surly im goin to get much better gains pumping 500mg of testosterone into me a week. or is it purely because of th side affects that young people shouldnt take it?
    not exactly sure on the question. you will obviously always have more test in your system taking it exogenously. i dont think anyone said you can make more gains young, over being young and juicing. think youre missing the point. being young is easiest to make gains for sure, and has the reasons are quite complex and not only related to testosterone by any means. premature growth plate closure, possible infertility issues, and not having enough years of training under your belt are the most commonly cited reasons for not starting young..and with good reason. effects of 500mg/wk test will be more pronounced in an older body as well, but theoretically this could be compensated by younger people using higher doses, not that this is recommended.

wackod2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liable View Post
    somtimes your mind thinks you need it ,,lose of motivation after words always wanting more>>>
    addiction huh

Quote Originally Posted by wackod2 View Post
    addiction huh
    . Perhaps the most significant side effect is mental addiction. Once an athlete has experienced the strength and weight increase associated with the use of steroids , it is sometimes hard to stop. Realizing that they cannot keep all of the gains they have acquired, mental addiction sets in.

pulled from gymaddiction.com

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    i totaly agree with the above statment ,metal addiction is a real factor when useing steroids .

Thread Information