alexanderdude is offline New Member

Red face Does anyone know how to??

Hi guys

Any advice would be welcomed.

I am taking Sustanon250 500mg per week divided into 2 shots Mondays and Thursdays (1 ml each).

I've done my research and know the different ways to lessen pain.

However, with regards to cutting in the grapeseed oil with my shots, I need some step by step instructions please.

I will have my 100ml filtered grapeseed oil. The oil has been filtered through a .22um sterile filter.

Now the question is how do i transfer it into my syringe ready to shoot???

Will the remaining grapeseed oil stay sterile once I have drawn from the 100ml bottle?

Do I need to do anything else like bake it or transfer into smaller vials??

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    wow dude thats a hell of a question I guess my biggest question and concern is do you have a sterolized enviorment that your transfering it, or is it like on your desk just from bottle to bottle, because if it is, you need to look on some medical websites for like a Lab bubbe

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not going to get into cutting or any of that because I don't know anything about it, but your sust should be shot eod bro.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    If it is already sterile just draw it up like you would the test.

I would recommend to first get the amount of test you are injecting in your syringe first and then cut with the oil. I had some really really painful prop and a 2:1: ratio worked fine. The "2" of course being the test LOL!.

Of course switch the needles as you see fit. I usually used the same 18g needle to draw the test and sterile oil out but would alcohol swab it before sticking it in the sterile oil vial.... then switched to a new 23g or 25g for my injection..... Don't know how others feel about that but I did that everyday for 10 weeks and it was worth it to cut back on the pain and cramping. Of course never had an infection as well.

People are going to recommend you use a fresh needle every time you stick it into a vial just FYI.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why cut sust? have you got some bad gear? Iv'e been using sust for years and yes some can be a little stingy but thats it.
    NB, i use it twice wkly, no probs, you don't HAVE to do it ED or EOD, thats just bollox, test plasma levels are stable enough on 2 x wk.
    PS, if you can handle a little sting then get some EO.

alexanderdude is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the replies..

Reed im glad that you managed to cut back on the pain with the sterile oil.. the pain you can live with but its makes life so much rosier if its GONE!!!

I haven't actually got the 100ml filtered grapeseed oil yet (in the process of ordering) what I cant get my head around is once i have it if I withdraw from the 100 ml will the bottle containing the oil remain sterile?? I mean im not sure how the grape seed oil top will be.. will I need to unscrew the top to get to it or will I just poke the needle into the top of the bottle..I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Im also contemplating adding 1ml deca (100mg) to the 1ml sus I take..Ive heard that doing this also lessens the pain..(alongside the other benefits any guys know of this?

Lats60 Ive got Organon sustanon from Karachi..Dont think its bad just pains alot.

Cheers

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexanderdude;4560***
    Hi guys

Any advice would be welcomed.

I am taking Sustanon250 500mg per week divided into 2 shots Mondays and Thursdays (1 ml each).

I've done my research and know the different ways to lessen pain.

However, with regards to cutting in the grapeseed oil with my shots, I need some step by step instructions please.

I will have my 100ml filtered grapeseed oil. The oil has been filtered through a .22um sterile filter.

Now the question is how do i transfer it into my syringe ready to shoot???

Will the remaining grapeseed oil stay sterile once I have drawn from the 100ml bottle?

Do I need to do anything else like bake it or transfer into smaller vials??

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    my bad miss understood the post, though you had a 100ml vile of gear and wanted to break it down to smaller bottles, sorry man go with what they said

Thread Information