Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member

Not producing semen?

So I am on cycle right now and for the first 12 weeks (I am in week 15 right now) I was running test @ 500mgs/week and surprisingly only one of my balls shrunk but they usually were all bunched up together like it was always cold outside (even though it was like 85 degrees). Anyway I was still producing semen (not alot) but it was a good amount considering I was on cycle.

Anyway, my second phase of my cycle (which I am three weeks in) is what I thought was bunk tren (from a very reliable UGL) and I was disappointed since I was running 525mg/week (lowered test down to 200mg/week) anyway a couple days ago I stopped producing semen, now all that comes out when I ejculate is the "watery" residue that usually combines with the semen to prevent the vagina pesticides from killing the semen (lol I listened in health class aite?).

So what could be the explanation for this? I mean on Superdrol this would happen I wouldn't have semen just like this watery residue.

Thought it was odd since me and others thought that batch of tren was bunk or severly underdosed.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    So I am on cycle right now and for the first 12 weeks (I am in week 15 right now) I was running test @ 500mgs/week and surprisingly only one of my balls shrunk but they usually were all bunched up together like it was always cold outside (even though it was like 85 degrees). Anyway I was still producing semen (not alot) but it was a good amount considering I was on cycle.

Anyway, my second phase of my cycle (which I am three weeks in) is what I thought was bunk tren (from a very reliable UGL) and I was disappointed since I was running 525mg/week (lowered test down to 200mg/week) anyway a couple days ago I stopped producing semen, now all that comes out when I ejculate is the "watery" residue that usually combines with the semen to prevent the vagina pesticides from killing the semen (lol I listened in health class aite?).

So what could be the explanation for this? I mean on Superdrol this would happen I wouldn't have semen just like this watery residue.

Thought it was odd since me and others thought that batch of tren was bunk or severly underdosed.
    wow man..... i have no idea...... i havn't had that problem yet. Everytime i go on cycle - it's gets CRAZY thick lol......

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    wow man..... i have no idea...... i havn't had that problem yet. Everytime i go on cycle - it's gets CRAZY thick lol......

~Haz~
    This happend to me on Bold200 and Superdrol (when I ran them seperatly) its like a watery type thing, no thickness to it its almost clear, low in amount.

I am not worried, since it has happend before and I bounce back like a champ (as a kid I was a horny mothatrucker could jack off 6 times a day and still make semen)

Just wondering if the tren is the reason this happened?

This happend to me on Bold200 and Superdrol (when I ran them seperatly) its like a watery type thing, no thickness to it its almost clear, low in amount.

I am not worried, since it has happend before and I bounce back like a champ (as a kid I was a horny mothatrucker could jack off 6 times a day and still make semen)

Just wondering if the tren is the reason this happened?

I've ran tran A and tren E and it's never gone clear on me...... just comes out thick as hell...... and damned white. You obviously know if tren is real or not...... so i'm not sure what substance would make you stop producing semen..... i'm curious now tho lol

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

I've ran tran A and tren E and it's never gone clear on me...... just comes out thick as hell...... and damned white. You obviously know if tren is real or not...... so i'm not sure what substance would make you stop producing semen..... i'm curious now tho lol

~Haz~

On the bright side...no need for condoms for now

On the bright side...no need for condoms for now
    great..... in a few weeks we're gunna see another post from you......

"Ran some bunk tren and now i've got this rash around my......."

LMAO!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

MattUK666 is offline Associate Member

~Haz~
    Dude!!! I am trying to eat here!!

Quote Originally Posted by MattUK666 View Post
    Dude!!! I am trying to eat here!!

glad i didn't mention it had the consistency of cottage cheese.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Have you had your prostate checked lately? Thats the only thing I was thinking it could be.

8iron is offline Associate Member
    If you got any Hcg on hand i would def get some of that going, get those testes functioning again asap

Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member
    great..... in a few weeks we're gunna see another post from you......

"Ran some bunk tren and now i've got this rash around my......."

LMAO!

~Haz~
    LMAO....or the title "So I got some bunk tren and the drippy dick for the low low price of $9.95"!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok honestly bro... I seriously believe you still have SEMEN in there... it may have a lower count then normal but I dont think AAS shut it off completely... I know dudes who cycle year round and still knock their chicks up on consistent basis... ONE DUDE had friggen TRIPLETS !!!

It's never a gaurentee ...

I am not saying that you havent stopped producing it but definitelty keep that condom on just in case.... lol

Spartan ^ is offline Associate Member
    Condoms are like socks in the shower! .......fuk it just get married and fuk up the rest of your life! LOL..............

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    when i run test, i notice my loads arent as "voluminous" as they are when i'm off gear.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Ok honestly bro... I seriously believe you still have SEMEN in there... it may have a lower count then normal but I dont think AAS shut it off completely... I know dudes who cycle year round and still knock their chicks up on consistent basis... ONE DUDE had friggen TRIPLETS !!!

It's never a gaurentee ...

I am not saying that you havent stopped producing it but definitelty keep that condom on just in case.... lol
    Like I said bro, in the past few days it suddenly just dropped "off", like even on cycle I could produce some pretty stellar loads but just recently its like my dick is shooting out water rather than semen. Like I said it has happend on PH cycles before, hell sometimes on PH cycles I would stop producing ALLTOGETHER when I came it was like my dick was pumping from a dried up well.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow... im at a loss for words then.... i dont know what to say

Bump for any ideas

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i would go to your dr...

looking for medical advice on the internet is kind of useful.... but, i doubt you're going to truly find what is wrong on here..

be upfront with him/her about your aas use, amounts, and problems.

get a full physical (yes, finger in the bum, get your prostate checked), get full bloodwork ....

aas just ISN'T about vanity, but your health is at risk here also....

best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    i would go to your dr...

looking for medical advice on the internet is kind of useful.... but, i doubt you're going to truly find what is wrong on here..

be upfront with him/her about your aas use, amounts, and problems.

get a full physical (yes, finger in the bum, get your prostate checked), get full bloodwork ....

aas just ISN'T about vanity, but your health is at risk here also....

best wishes.
    I just don't feel it is serious enough to go to a doctor. This happend before when I did Prohormones such as Superdrol and I bounced back.

What I want to know is why did it take till week 15 for me to get shutdown like this?

email warmachine he is top notch on sh*t like this, might have some ideas...Ive seen your post over at olm sorry that u got the big shaft on the tren

Quote Originally Posted by smoore990 View Post
    email warmachine he is top notch on sh*t like this, might have some ideas...Ive seen your post over at olm sorry that u got the big shaft on the tren
    Yeah it sucks, plus the owner isn't going to make it up so just lost a wad of cash on severly underdosed tren

Yeah it sucks, plus the owner isn't going to make it up so just lost a wad of cash on severly underdosed tren

he just doesnt want to admit it, and the other people, i think are feeling the sweat and dreams and think they r getting something out of it!!! i havent seen one post on someone saying there strength went through the roof.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    It's my understanding that semen is produced by the seminal vesicles, not the testicles. The testicles just make the sperm cells that swim in the semen. So I don't see why the volume would change on gear or off.

mho
    mho is offline Member
    glad i didn't mention it had the consistency of cottage cheese.....

~Haz~

chipfsu301 is offline Junior Member
    you cant give any chicks Facial Humiliation lol dang

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"

Quote Originally Posted by chipfsu301 View Post
    you cant give any chicks Facial Humiliation lol dang
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Another informative post by JBM

wrathchild212 is offline Associate Member
    look man most of the semen is produced my the produced in the Seminal Vesicles and the prostate..i dunno what u took or wat ur body is reacting to stop those 2 from producing any..id hit some HCG 2-3 times per week...other than that try taking supplements like semenax or volumepills+ .

Both of these products are specifically formulated to increase the motility and health of your sperm cells while increasing the volume of semen that your body produces.

goodluck

Thread Information