Thread: lower back pain

xXthehulkXx is offline Associate Member

lower back pain

my friend is doing his first cycle right now. he is on the second week of 500mg/ml of test e. he told me that his lower back on the side that i shot him in hurts. i injected in one glute monday and the other thursday, and he was hurting on the side that i gave the shot. has anyone ever heard of this or experienced it?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    well, we'd need to know some info about your friend

stats

heigh
    bf..

then i need to know what gauge and length needle u used to pin him with...

toppa that, i'd like a step by step detailed description on how you injected him..

where exactly is the pain at?? can you be more specific?? does it refer anywhere??

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xXthehulkXx View Post
    my friend is doing his first cycle right now. he is on the second week of 500mg/ml of test e. he told me that his lower back on the side that i shot him in hurts. i injected in one glute monday and the other thursday, and he was hurting on the side that i gave the shot. has anyone ever heard of this or experienced it?
    There are a lot of nerve endings in the ass but if you hit one he and you would know right away. The pain would likely run down the leg as opposed to the lower back.

stats:
    28yrs old
    175lbs
    5'5''
    bf is around 15%

i start by puting on gloves, wipe the top of the vail and let air dry. while waiting i get the needle (23ga 1.5'') syringe together. then i draw up the test, wipe the injection spot with alchohol wipe. strech the skin, jab the needle and aspirate . inject oil slowly and leave in for few seconds. pull needle out and wipe again. the three times i shot him was exactly the same. no blood or oil came back out when i pulled the needle out. he said when i shot the left cheek, the left lower back hurts. same on the other side. he said it feels like when he finishes hyperextensions or after stiff leg deadlift. hope that's enough to get a couple more responses.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    yea thats fine.. has he done any lower back exercises or leg exercises recently???

sounds like the knot i get when i do dead lifts myself

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    yah I was gona post on this earlier because I definatly have a back pain in the same cheek I injected but i did legs yesterday and I duno man, I think it was from the legs

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have gotten lower back pain from test E before. It only hurt on one side (I believe my right) and wasn't dependent on what side I was shooting. I just toughed it out and the pain went away a few weeks after my last shot. I might have something to do with water retention...I was holding a lot of water.

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    I too have experieced this. There was a thread on it not too long ago that got no replies. I am interested in why and what this pain is from.

thanks for the repies, my friend is not as worried about it anymore. he and i would also like to know if there is any research or documents about this?

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    t-bol and d-bol give the BEST lower back pumps lol so pumped its painful haha

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Sounds like he is just associating the pain with the shot you gave him. He most likely pulled something in the gym or at work.

he did do legs the day after the first shot. we are both deisel mechanics and that is a very good place to hurt your back. thanks again for the responses.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    No problem.

Thread Information