baller700 is offline New Member

Need Help With Cycle Experts and Experience users ???

Hello
    I am a newbie but i have done extensive research on everything I am go to take most of it i understand but some i am a little confused. So some of you experts and experienced user could you clear up some of the info i don't understand and also look at my cycle plan to see if i need to cut out or add anything to better result. First off i am a athlete so i plan on using theses products for may 1-july 1 as this is when my off season begins the products i will be using are

GLONAVAR [Anavar ] (Oxandrolone) - 100 Tabs 10mg
    my dosage will be 40mg daily a day but will start out slow with
    20-30mg Since i am a athlete i plan on stop taking them the first of
    July-1 cause the detection time is three weeks even though i don't
    have a schedule meet till 2nd week in aug

PRIMO 25 [Primobolan ] (Methenolone Acetate) - 50 Tabs 25mgs
    my dosage will be 100mg daily for first 17 days and 200mgs daily for 2 weeks
    as i plan to take for a month cause detection time is 4-5 weeks but that is with the injectable primo I don't know about the tablets can some one give me detection time or idea? Also will this be enough time to build strength? Is it worth getting?

STANOZOL [Winstrol ] (Stanozolol ) - 100 Tabs 10mg
    my dosage will be 70mg daily detection time 3 weeks with tablets

CLEN -40[Clenbuterol ] 100tabs 40mg
    my dosage will be 120mg but i will go slow at first like 1 day take one pill
    next take two ect... i will use the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle detection time is 4-5 days so don't know to use with cycle or wait to july 1 and start using cause detection time is 4-5 days what is best for best results?

Ok that's it my plan cycle again i plan on going off everything in july-1 due to detection time but am not sure if i could go longer or shorter need some advice also need advice on PCT i don't know if i need too or not and if so which i've been reading and it seem either Clomid or Nolvadex but i don't know the detection time of both i search all over net and nothing solid so if someone can help then that would be great. My main goal of this is to gain strength in my legs i have had 4 surgery's and need to get the explosiveness back. also any other advice is welcome as long as the detection time is 3-5 week

satnic33 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baller700 View Post
    Hello
    I am a newbie but i have done extensive research on everything I am go to take most of it i understand but some i am a little confused. So some of you experts and experienced user could you clear up some of the info i don't understand and also look at my cycle plan to see if i need to cut out or add anything to better result. First off i am a athlete so i plan on using theses products for may 1-july 1 as this is when my off season begins the products i will be using are

GLONAVAR [Anavar ] (Oxandrolone) - 100 Tabs 10mg
    my dosage will be 40mg daily a day but will start out slow with
    20-30mg Since i am a athlete i plan on stop taking them the first of
    July-1 cause the detection time is three weeks even though i don't
    have a schedule meet till 2nd week in aug

PRIMO 25 [Primobolan ] (Methenolone Acetate) - 50 Tabs 25mgs
    my dosage will be 100mg daily for first 17 days and 200mgs daily for 2 weeks
    as i plan to take for a month cause detection time is 4-5 weeks but that is with the injectable primo I don't know about the tablets can some one give me detection time or idea? Also will this be enough time to build strength? Is it worth getting?

STANOZOL [Winstrol ] (Stanozolol ) - 100 Tabs 10mg
    my dosage will be 70mg daily detection time 3 weeks with tablets

CLEN -40[Clenbuterol ] 100tabs 40mg
    my dosage will be 120mg but i will go slow at first like 1 day take one pill
    next take two ect... i will use the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off cycle detection time is 4-5 days so don't know to use with cycle or wait to july 1 and start using cause detection time is 4-5 days what is best for best results?

Ok that's it my plan cycle again i plan on going off everything in july-1 due to detection time but am not sure if i could go longer or shorter need some advice also need advice on PCT i don't know if i need too or not and if so which i've been reading and it seem either Clomid or Nolvadex but i don't know the detection time of both i search all over net and nothing solid so if someone can help then that would be great. My main goal of this is to gain strength in my legs i have had 4 surgery's and need to get the explosiveness back. also any other advice is welcome as long as the detection time is 3-5 week
    Bro, that's a truckload of orals and would be very difficult on your kidneys. Secondly, there is no Test included. If you take everything as your list suggests, your gonna kill you libido and shut yourself down. I would do some more research. I would suggest some Test Prop, which detection time is 2-3 weeks and Anavar, which detection time is 3 weeks as well. Do some more research and educate yourself. Knowledge is true Power. Good luck to you. Peace

Satty

kdizzog is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Satty. Try a test only cycle?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Stats?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    theres to much tabs in there which as satty has already said is gonna be hard on liver on top of that you 've got no test in there i would definately re think this cycle

I have done some more research and have came up with a new cycle which consist of A stack of 50 mg Winstrol every two days, 5O mg Testosterone propionate every two days, and 25 mg Oxandrolone every day. The clen and Primo i will leave out. So wondering is this better and can you also answer some of my other question especially about the PCT detection time cause i need to base it on when it will leave my system.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ I think you need to continue to research bro.

Winny needs to be taken ED. As does Test Prop.

Are you cool with pinning ED?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    sorry but extensive research my ass. Search this site for proposed first cycles....do yourself that favor.....

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I have done some more research and have came up with a new cycle which consist of A stack of 50 mg Winstrol every two days, 5O mg Testosterone propionate every two days, and 25 mg Oxandrolone every day. The clen and Primo i will leave out. So wondering is this better and can you also answer some of my other question especially about the PCT detection time cause i need to base it on when it will leave my system.
    as asked, WHAT ARE YOUR COMPLETE STATS PLEASE???

the above proposed is NOT well thought out or laid out!!

Do you have any idea how those compounds work?

Do you know what PCT is?

PCT stands for Post Cycle Therapy , and is what you do when you've finished your cycle to restore natural testosterone production. This is essential if you want to stand a good chance of retaining gains. Nolvadex , Clomid and sometimes HCG are the drugs used for pct. Also what stats my body weight and height? I got the new cycle for a creditable forum and it had good results from the people who commented. Listen i am a athlete so my sol purpose for doing this is to gain strength in my lower body cause of my surgery's i have hit a plateau and i want to break though so i don't need heavy gear also cause of the detection time so i will try and do more research about stuff but i don't know where to start cause i know all the short life drugs and what they do and i know which one's i want to take i see the recommended dosage i just need help putting a good cycle together i guess thats what i am saying but need to be safe cause of the detection time

My stats are 6"4 210 pounds 32yr old
    my body type would be that of athletic wide receiver

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    My stats are 6"4 210 pounds 32yr old
    my body type would be that of athletic wide receiver
    My friend do yourself a favor and get better educated on this before you take the plunge and then we have to help you get back to normal.

4-5 percent body fat

Wow i just don' understand people this sight is for other people to talk about their knowledge of steroids and all i get is hey bro do more research they don't even answer my question ok i will do more research that's a given before i put anything into my body because i am a cautions person but bro help another bro out by one answer the question sated and two give me examples where to read to educate myself just do throw something out in general anyway i will search the web for more info so i can return back to normal

4-5 percent body fat
    lol...

Shananigans.

Post pic or GTFO.

listen i didn't come on this site to get in a war of word like some people did but i didn't i came to ask question cause i don't know so if you can answer them fine thanks but if you can't then don't answer and go to somebody else question bro

We are NOT here to spoon feed you, we are here to HELP, YOU come to us with your research and SHOW us that you are learning

We want to make sure you KNOW what you are doing and not just tell you what to do

The above proposed cycle, shows me you have NOT done much research at all

You did not lay it out for us to look at , you jsut said what you want to use

I need to see how long you want to run things and what you are planning for your PCT as well

Winny is an EVERYDAY dose, NOT every two days

Test Prop at 50 EOD is very LOW

Im not here to start shit with anyone bro. I just dont believe most people when they say they are 4% BF at 210lbs. Cause thats ridiculous.

I want to see a pic to prove it. Im thinking you just dont like it when people tell you your cycle is bad and you shouldnt do it.

And your answers have been answered. The ones that havent can easily be found with minimal effort RESEARCHING.

God forbid you look for the answers to your questions before asking them.

First thank you T-Mos i appreciate the answer and i totally agree with you neither do i want you to spoon feed me the answer but i need a direction to read for myself what is what ect... because once you start search the web for hours on end you get one site telling you this another telling you this then you get confused like my cycles all i want is where to get the info also i thought i explained things good enough for people to understand but guess not and i will do it over and explain in detail as for WARMachine bro i don't care if you believe me if i have 4-5 percent body fat i know i do so that's all that counts and i have been research everything day and night maybe i haven't found the right info but i have been looking as for the detection time of clomia/nova i haven't seen one website that would tell me i see every other drug that i want to take but these two maybe not looking for actual pharm name but still haven't found and that's why i ask cause i looked first and didn't find how you think i knew the detection time of the others listen i don't have to prove anything to you i know what i do and don't do and is computable under my on skin so please don't answer if you don't want to help you should read T-mos post that's helping and that is what this forum is about bro

why do you need the detection time for clomid and nolva??

write out your proposed cycle like this

Weeks 1-? Compound @ ?/mgs week
    Weeks 1-? Compound 2 @ ?/mgs week

and so on

I need the detection time of clomid and nolva because i am a athlete and i get tested urine and blood a lot so when i stop in may 1- july 1 i have until august 15 for the gear to be out of my system so i want to know what are the times for those 2 thanks for the advice i will do more research tonight and tomorrow and post ok thanks bro

I need the detection time of clomid and nolva because i am a athlete and i get tested urine and blood a lot so when i stop in may 1- july 1 i have until august 15 for the gear to be out of my system so i want to know what are the times for those 2 thanks for the advice i will do more research tonight and tomorrow and post ok thanks bro
    you do know that clomid and nolva are NOT steroids right?

yes i do but don't know if they have any other drugs in them that are banned do they?

yes i do but don't know if they have any other drugs in them that are banned do they?
    I do not believe they would show up on a steroid drug test. But i don't know exactly what you might be tested for so , its hard to say, but pretty sure they wouldn't show up on them

thanks great the standard i get tested on is wada international body yeah probably explain why i can find it on the net could you ask someone to double check i trust your judgment but never can be too sure

sure, you can start a new thread with just that as your question, and explain that you are a tested athlete, and maybe someone with more experience with that will be able to tell you better and save you some time trying to find a detection time on it

Thread Information