kbrandont is offline New Member

Question Needing help on right kinds and how to cycle them together...

I am brand new to this. I have been working out on and off for four years, and over the past six months dedicated myself like never before. Problem is, I am 6'8 and my weight doesnt seem to go over 250lbs unless I want to stack on fat. So I looked at a website and was thinking about ordering Annadrall and Parabol because the guy on the phon said that if I cycle them I would get shredded fast and put on muscle in the right spots... first off... is this true? Second, when he says cycle... how does he mena I should take them? At the same time? Later on the same day? And they are in pill form if that helps anyone answer my questions. Thanks for your help.

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    seems u need to do some research bro...

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    How old are you

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Welcome to AR

If you can't get over 250, then it is your diet that needs work

how about some more stats for

age?
    Bodyfat %

even taking steroids , you can put on FAT if your diet isn't right and working out ON AND OFF is NOT going to work with or without steroids

you need YEARS of dedication to diet AND training

kbrandont is offline New Member
    Well I am 31... body fat was at 11.2 a couple weeks ago. I diet good, I stick to the abs diet plan from mens health. When I try to put on weight I go ahead and add a couple of shakes to my diet for the extra cals and protien. But when I do it just seems that after a month my waist line starts getting bigger no matter how much cardio I am doing. Lets see here, I have a 35 inch wasit with a 40 inch chest, and I want my waist to stay that way and the rest to get bigger with muscle. Plus, it has been a while since I have seen any good strenth gains. My bench went from 210 to 285 in a couple months and for the past month it hasnt moved and most days it goes down to 270. I know thats not a lot for most of you, but hell... I am trying here. So any ideas?

CJ.
    CJ. is offline Associate Member
    Research. From what I've read you should only consider some form of test like E. or C. for your first cycle. If you've never used them before your receptors(?) should be wide open to it. Think of them as parking spots that are empty, that will fill up while on the test. That sounds a little stupid, but, it's the only way I could put it. Test alone will give you great gains if you take it right and diet right. Listen to T-mos he's the man, the posts I've read from him are gold.

Thread Information