Thread: injectable dbol

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

injectable dbol

injectable dbol anyone tried this stuff. I want to make some instead of oral to see if it will be better on appetite suppression. can you get away with once ed injects, like inj. winni, primo ace, ect. also how do the gains hold up against oral. Im thinking gains would be better but im not sure. any help is appreciated.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Only UGLs make injectible Dbol .

And honestly i dont see the point. Other than it doesnt pass though the liver, it seems pointless.

And 4 weeks of oral Dbol is hardly anything to get worried about...

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    Only UGLs make injectible Dbol .

And honestly i dont see the point. Other than it doesnt pass though the liver, it seems pointless.

And 4 weeks of oral Dbol is hardly anything to get worried about...
    It is going to be homebrew, oral dbol powder can be turned into an injectable just like winstrol . The reason I want to do this is because oral dbol kills my appetite so I wont use them anymore, so Im hoping injectable dbol wont have an effect on my appetite.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    I am going to make it, oral powder can be turned into an injectable just like winstrol. The reason I want to do this is because oral dbol kills my appetite so I wont use them anymore, so Im hoping injectable dbol wont have an effect on my appetite.
    How does make sense? Oral Dbol and injectable dbol are the same compound only that injectable dbol will probably be stronger since it doesn't face the liver breakdown orals do. So your appetite would probably get worse since more dbol is making it in your bloodstream.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Like i said i dont see the point.

Anyway, id pin it 2xD considering Dbol has a half life somewhere around 6hours.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    How does make sense? Oral Dbol and injectable dbol are the same compound only that injectable dbol will probably be stronger since it doesn't face the liver breakdown orals do. So your appetite would probably get worse since more dbol is making it in your bloodstream.
    I think its the fact that its being taken orally that is messing with my appetite. I have heard methyl tren suppresses appetite but tren ace definately does not I actually get hungrier. im not saying your wrong cause I dont know for sure but Unless you have exp with inj. dbol you really dont know.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post
    ^ Like i said i dont see the point.

Anyway, id pin it 2xD considering Dbol has a half life somewhere around 6hours.
    I did some searching and found 2x ed inj are necessary like you said. I have pinned 2x ed with test susp. so I guess it will be no worse. I love the gains off of dbol I just cant eat on it so Im hoping inj will do the trick but who knows.

BuckwildBaby is offline Associate Member
    i had the best ugl oil d-bol, it was amazing, id squirt the d-bol down every day, except the days i had to pin. i really liked it.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckwildBaby View Post
    i had the best ugl oil d-bol, it was amazing, id squirt the d-bol down every day, except the days i had to pin. i really liked it.
    so you have injected it?

i only injected it when i had to do my other gear, so only would 3 times a week.

here my link from over year ago, with the injectable diabol pics, Ok Gear? or Hows My Gear?
    other then that each day id just squirt it with a needle into my mouth
    Last edited by BuckwildBaby; 04-16-2009 at 12:22 AM.

mx3
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckwildBaby View Post
    i only injected it when i had to do my other gear, so only would 3 times a week.

here my link from over year ago, with the injectable diabol, Ok Gear?
    other then that each day id just squirt it with a needle into my mouth
    So it would be hard to tell if you had any decreased appetite from it vs using it orally since half the time you were using it orally. My main concern for this is will it decrease my appetite like oral dbol does?

So it would be hard to tell if you had any decreased appetite from it vs using it orally since half the time you were using it orally. My main concern for this is will it decrease my appetite like oral dbol does?
    it would be impossible to tell for me, because i mainly oraly took it. 2xed, expect for the days i had to pin. like say 'i had to inject tues' i would throw the d-bol in the needle and take 1 oral.

i would love to hear about sombody, cycleing off injecting it, because i dont mind 2 pins a day. The ugl my injectable d-bol came from was THE BEST ugl i have ever came across ever.

mx3
    I just read an article from dave palumbo in another forum stating that inj dbol does not cause appetite suppression at all like oral does and it can be shot 1xed and produces much better gains than oral does. anybody have some thoughts on this?

I just read an article from dave palumbo in another forum stating that inj dbol does not cause appetite suppression at all like oral does and it can be shot 1xed and produces much better gains than oral does. anybody have some thoughts on this?
    d-bol does do a number on your liver, i could see yourself getting much much better gains off injecting as it doesnt have to be filtered threw the liver and organs to the blood stream. correct me if im wrong.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I think its the fact that its being taken orally that is messing with my appetite. I have heard methyl tren suppresses appetite but tren ace definately does not I actually get hungrier. im not saying your wrong cause I dont know for sure but Unless you have exp with inj. dbol you really dont know.
    Tren ace suppress appetite in people. Like I said it comes down to the person, some get it, some don't. If you get appetite suppression on Dbol than you probably will on injectable dbol, can't hurt try though.

Bigload is offline New Member
    bro let us know how it goes!

mx3
    bump for anyone with experience with this.

Thread Information