R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member

How to spot fake susta from pakistan?

Hi
    I have bought some sustanon from karachi pakistan and i have a feew question about how i can spot if they are real or fake. The ampules are in difrent sizes, not to obvious but some are bigger or smaller then others, also i would like to know if the lot nr and the expiration date can be rubbed off? On some ampules i can rubb of the exp date and lot nr, not so easy but if i persist and rub them hard eventually the inscription come off, on some ampules its harder to rub or it cant be. Is this normal with the karachi? Also the right and corect writing of the ester is testosteron propionate not prioplonate, right? Those with propl(L like)nate are fake? Thanks for the answers.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R69 View Post
    Hi
    I have bought some sustanon from karachi pakistan and i have a feew question about how i can spot if they are real or fake. The ampules are in difrent sizes, not to obvious but some are bigger or smaller then others, also i would like to know if the lot nr and the expiration date can be rubbed off? On some ampules i can rubb of the exp date and lot nr, not so easy but if i persist and rub them hard eventually the inscription come off, on some ampules its harder to rub or it cant be. Is this normal with the karachi? Also the right and corect writing of the ester is testosteron propionate not prioplonate, right? Those with propl(L like)nate are fake? Thanks for the answers.
    I import all my sust from karachi, the amps should not be different sizes and you shouldn't be able to rub any lettering of normally.
    Yes the proplonate are copies but they are quality copies.

CJ.
    CJ. is offline Associate Member
    Post the pics on the picture forum and ask the pro's. I've seen the labels wrapped around with the exp. date stampped on them. It looks cheaply packaged, some amps measure out less than 1ml from what I've heard. How ever it's supposed to be pharm grade, pretty decent stuff. Hope I've helped a little. Again the best thing is to jump to the pic forum, do a search and post your pics. Good luck bro!

Thread Information