Michael1234 is offline New Member

Need Some Advice

Ive been running Sus 250 & Deca 300 for about 4 weeks now. Every time I take a dose I get sick on and off for three or four days then i goes away. Im also sweating like crazy when sleeping and having trouble sleeping. My blood pressure is up, but not out of control, which is pretty normal from my research. Are these just normal sides, or should I stop the treatments.

Thanks for the your imput

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Stats pls

Weight
    BF%
    How long training
    Cycle expirence??????

richtries is offline Associate Member
    ^ x 2

sounds like sus flu . . . . whats your injection schedule?

Stats

5' 11"
    15%
    Been Training on and off since I was about 18....training seriously for about 3 years
    Did one cycle of test cyp when i was 25 didnt have any problems then

I inject every sunday...start feeling better by wed or thursday....Got really sick the first injection, but I think it was my blood pressure shooting up so high. Since then it leveled back off.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Ok how often are you injecting the sus??

Just once a week..1cc of sus and about the same for the deca ...my buddy is running the same cycle with no problems.

Sustanon should really be injected every other day due to the multiple esters, at the very least every 3.5 days, also the deca should be shot every 3.5 days. Your bodyfat is a little on the high side, that could be a contributing factor maybe.

I did about 8 months of reserach before starting this cycle..I didn't see anything about how body fat could affect the cycle... please inform if you are knowledgeable about this..

now ya got me thinking..are you suggesting takeing smaller amounts several times a week instead of the 1cc of each once a week?
    Last edited by Michael1234; 04-20-2009 at 01:13 PM.

Yeah, you are not recommended to cycle above 14%, excess bodyfat can lead to increased estrogen related sides.

Regarding your injection schedule . . . yes, smaller amounts several times a week. Personally I would inject 200mg deca every 3.5 days and sus 150mg every other day, that would give you 400mg deca/wk & 525mg sus/wk.

If your getting results with your current doses then shoot 150mg deca every 3.5 days and sus 75mg every other day. Its optimum to shoot sus every other day but you could probably get away with shooting 125mg every 3.5 days in the same syringe as the deca.

Wow i did quite a bit of research and never seen anything relating to that. Guess that shows you can never do enough research when it comes to this type on thing. My body fat is probable a little less then 15% actual, i haven't checked in about 3 months. I will try to split the doses and maybe my body will handle it a little better and not make me sick.

I appreciate you input very much thanks.

Thread Information