El Corvino is offline Associate Member

i have a feeling this is a dead beaten horse que.

I DID search but really couldn't find many knowledgeable responses. So excuse me if you feel this topic has been beaten to death. I even googled it for other forum responses. I wanted to know about vet grade VS human grade test. From what I have read, some say the vet grade is more painful because of the way they cut it and blah blah blah.

I just want to know, if its from a reliable source, are there any risks of going vet grade VS human grade? Any major differences? I'm asking vet grade... not UG.

Also, I know specific price is not allowed to be discussed on this board, but IF its not against the rules, can you say if human grade is Substantially higher or slightly higher... Trying to get some ideas. Money isn't an issue, but if its 450% more costly with realistically no benefits, then I'd rather not "upgrade".

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Well IDK about how different they are really but, the reason to opt for human grade is the assurance that you are putting the highest grade/cleanest gear into your body just my .02

Thread Information