Mojo Football is offline New Member

Test-P straight to Test-E

Any issues with going straight from my Prop to Enth?

I am doing 1cc eod which will leave me 20 days. I can either start another bottle of Prop, or I was thinking of going with a longer esther like Enth. The only thing that I am stacking for this intial cycle is Winny. 25mg one day and 50mg the next. Criticism and advice very welcome.

JACKEDnTan is offline Associate Member
    start with the long ester then go to the short. I am thinking of running 10 weeks of cyp then switching to prop weeks 11 to 15. or i might just run 15 weeks of prop.

BigIce is offline Associate Member
    It can take Test E. up to a month to kick in so you can NOT go from Prop to E with out overlapping the two.

Your blood levels would drop and you mess up your cycle.

Some use Prop to kick start there Test Enan cycles so it can be done, try finding treads on prop kick starts.

Karo is offline Associate Member
    I just switched from E to Prop and it was a great move. I'm getting much better results from the Prop. If it were me i'd stick with the Prop.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigIce View Post
    It can take Test E. up to a month to kick in so you can NOT go from Prop to E with out overlapping the two.

Your blood levels would drop and you mess up your cycle.
    PMSL, how many times, test is test, if he's running prop he already has supraphysiological doses of test in his system switching to test e will just add to the test thats already there and as test e hits peak plasma levels within 48- 72 hrs i don't know WTF you are on about.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Its called talking outta your ass.

Ive noticed most Americans tend to do so... lol.

How you been Lats?

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post

How you been Lats?
    PMSL.
    Struggling on my friend, times have been better but i'm not one to complain LOL.
    I trust you are well WAR?

Hehe upps

Well always learning something

richtries is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    PMSL, how many times, test is test, if he's running prop he already has supraphysiological doses of test in his system switching to test e will just add to the test thats already there and as test e hits peak plasma levels within 48- 72 hrs i don't know WTF you are on about.
    If it hits peak concentration within 72 hours, then how come you only feel the effects 4-6 weeks after first shot?? Why would there be any need to ever run prop if long esters in actual fact do become fully active in that short time frame, why donīt people use long esters for shorter cycles?? Its also easier to maintain more stable blood levels with long esters, no? Esters baffle me sometimes . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by richtries View Post
    If it hits peak concentration within 72 hours, then how come you only feel the effects 4-6 weeks after first shot?? Why would there be any need to ever run prop if long esters in actual fact do become fully active in that short time frame, why donīt people use long esters for shorter cycles?? Its also easier to maintain more stable blood levels with long esters, no? Esters baffle me sometimes . . . . .
    I take it you do not believe me then? LOL.
    The ester does not determine when peak plasma test levels are reached so much as the ester determines the duration of action, (IE the esters active life) so it is possible for prop and enan to actually reach peak plasma test levels at around the same time (48hrs) depending on a few variables of course, but thats not relevant.
    Here's a graph that shows when peak levels are reached and when the half life is reached, this graph represent a 250mg injection of test enanthate .

As you can see peak levels where reached in this case in around 36hrs and the half life/active life was around 10.5 days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test-P straight to Test-E-17ff3.gif  

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post

How you been Lats?

not to sidetrack thread...whats up with the most americans comment?
    that aint called for man...

richtries is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    I take it you do not believe me then? LOL.
    The ester does not determine when peak plasma test levels are reached so much as the ester determines the duration of action, (IE the esters active life) so it is possible for prop and enan to actually reach peak plasma test levels at around the same time (48hrs) depending on a few variables of course, but thats not relevant.
    Here's a graph that shows when peak levels are reached and when the half life is reached, this graph represent a 250mg injection of test enanthate .

As you can see peak levels where reached in this case in around 36hrs and the half life/active life was around 10.5 days.
    I do believe you lats, I respect your opinion, followed your debate with mulciber on running nolva with 19-nors, quite interesting. Get what your saying above, and have seen these graphs before, but doesnīt answer my question, why you feel prop soo much sooner than enanth? Reason I opened this can of worms in the beginning, friend wanted to run an 8 week cycle of enanthate and I suggested he would see better results off prop in that short time, he argued that test is test, and results would be no different, blood levels make no difference to gains?? Shed any light . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by richtries View Post
    I do believe you lats, I respect your opinion, followed your debate with mulciber on running nolva with 19-nors, quite interesting. Get what your saying above, and have seen these graphs before, but doesnīt answer my question, why you feel prop soo much sooner than enanth? Reason I opened this can of worms in the beginning, friend wanted to run an 8 week cycle of enanthate and I suggested he would see better results off prop in that short time, he argued that test is test, and results would be no different, blood levels make no difference to gains?? Shed any light . . . . .

And WAR, I am not an american, so I have no excuse lol

Thread Information