Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SunDownPoint is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    9am meal 2 = ? Eggs, fruits with yogurt, skim milk (around 30g pro)

11am meal 3 = ? Protein shake with only 1 Scoop and water. Nitro-tech(around 30g pro)

1.30pm meal 4 = ? Tuna salad(around 25g pro)

7pm = pwo meal ? Protein shake with 2 scoops and water. Nitro-tech(around 30g pro)

8.30 meal 7 = ? Chicken and rice( around 30g pro)

your getting around 150g protein per day ,you need doubble that man.
    To build muscle yes, but this is my cutting diet, I also more cardio and less muscle work. Should I be taking a large amount of protein even on alot of cardio workout?

jamyjamjr is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDownPoint View Post
    To build muscle yes, but this is my cutting diet, I also more cardio and less muscle work. Should I be taking a large amount of protein even on alot of cardio workout?
    Absolutly, yes...

this is what i mean.. u see how ur diet can be tweaked????

Quote Originally Posted by jamyjamjr View Post
    based upon the vauge diet u put up.. i'd day ur about 1500-1700 kcal less then that, ur pretty much starving ur body
    Well I don't have calculations yet, I'm still working on it, but I pretty much eat as much as I can each meal, they are not small portions, esspecially on the low fat foods.
    Last edited by SunDownPoint; 04-25-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Well I don't have calculations yet, I'm still working on it, but I pretty much eat as much as I can each meal, they are not small portiens, esspecially opn the low fat foods.
    good!!! when u do have all the calcs.. post it up.. ill be waiting

Absolutly, yes...

this is what i mean.. u see how ur diet can be tweaked????
    Yes I know there a couple of tweaks I could perfect, and I want to learn as much as possible, but it would all be included in my plans with the aas. I need more than a plan that will get me in relatively good shape 6 months from now, I'm sure you know where I'm comming from. The tips I make somewhat depend on the shape I am in.

of course...

well, get the macros together and then we'll set up your cycle

Well this is almost exactly what I ate earlier this week so we can use this, but since you say consistency is the key, then I'm guessing I will have to organise the diet with calculations and balance.

Breakfast:
    Egg white cooked 1.5cup - 0fat, 2carb, 25pro
    Quick oat 1cup - 7fat, 81carb, 18pro
    Cottage chesse 1cup - 2fat, 6carb, 28pro
    (9FAT, 89CARB, 71PRO)

Lunch:
    Chicken breat 200g (7oz) - 15fat, 0carb, 58pro
    Rice, 135g - 1fat, 108carb, 9pro
    Green fresh veggies
    (16FAT, 108CARB, 67PRO)

30min before workout:
    Optimum whey shake 1scoop - 1fat, 3carb, 24pro
    (1FAT, 3CARB, 24PRO)

PWO:
    20g sugar
    Optimum whey shake 1.5scoop - 1.5fat, 4.5carb, 36pro
    (1.5FAT, 4.5CARB, 36PRO)

Lunch:
    Beef steak 200g (9oz) - 18fat, 0carb, 68pro
    Green veggies
    (18FAT, 0CARB, 68PRO)

Before bed:
    Optimum casein shake ½ scoop - 1fat, 4carb, 24pro
    (0.5FAT, 2CARB, 12PRO)

TOTAL:

CALS: 2362
    FAT: 46g
    CARB: 206.5g
    PRO: 278g

So using this as the guide, what would be the next step?

^^^ ur seriously being lazy bro... that diet was specificly tweaked for that user....

^^^ ur seriously being lazy bro... that diet was specificly tweaked for that user....
    Yes but what I'm saying is my diet is not constant, so I see that will be a factor I have to work on. I can't give you something accurate to something that isn't stable. I eat different every day. I'm going to start to make a calculated chart, but what numbers should I be looking at?

Yes but what I'm saying is my diet is not constant, so I see that will be a factor I have to work on. I can't give you something accurate to something that isn't stable. I eat different every day. I'm going to start to make a calculated chart, but what numbers should I be looking at?
    dont worry about what numbers u need to be looking at. just be honest about what you eat and include macros...

ur diet needs to get consistant, especially if you wanna do gear...

if you dont have the disapline for that, u shouldn't be touching gear...

dont worry about what numbers u need to be looking at. just be honest about what you eat and include macros...

ur diet needs to get consistant, especially if you wanna do gear...

if you dont have the disapline for that, u shouldn't be touching gear...
    ...this isn't helping. your telling me how I have to calculate my old plan when I'm trying to make a new one?

im telling u to calc ur old plan and post it up so i can tweak it into a new one...

i need to know where ur body is right now... cant do that w/o u calc ur old plan

This is only my cutting diet, I was trying to lose weight with this diet and get cut. This isn't the normal training diet I use when I want to bulk up. But I did know that my diet would change once I started steroids .

okay, proceed as we planned bro.. just be honest about what you've been eating recently in a detailed fashion..

honestly, we're going in circles here and my patience is wearing a bit thin....

imma sign off for a coupla hours.. ill be back to check on your diet when u have it posted..

Sorry I don't know what to say, how do I give you a detailed amount of how much I've been eating recently when every day is different? What will it give to have me go through the trouble of showing you what one day might look like, because I already did, one of the days will look exactly like that outline you showed before, and then another day will not.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    3 pages and still not getting anywere. change your diet...........

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    okay, proceed as we planned bro.. just be honest about what you've been eating recently in a detailed fashion..

honestly, we're going in circles here and my patience is wearing a bit thin....

imma sign off for a coupla hours.. ill be back to check on your diet when u have it posted..

Tried to tell you!

i really dislike this guy...
    Last edited by jamyjamjr; 04-25-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WARMachine View Post

Tried to tell you!
    god i should have listened to you war... fcuk..

Seriously though, edit that shit bro. I dont wanna see you get suspended over this guy.

edited
    Last edited by jamyjamjr; 04-25-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    jammyjam!?!?!? mad??!!!!???!!! never......... must have taken a real ignorant asshole to provoke this........

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    lol.

this thread is still going?

BritishColumbian is offline Senior Member

fresh31 is offline Associate Member
    @op: you fit right in with these guys, they all have 5% bf too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picking the first cycle.-epicfailroundup002.jpg  

I see a lock in this threads future.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    wow u'v got a shitty additude..

i try to take u under my wing.. help u out.. and u fcukin mouth off to me?????

u punk.. no body wants to help u out here.. have u realized that you fcukin retard....

iv never blown up at a n00b like this.. i have all the patience in the world for people regularly...

go fcuk yourself... u fcukin retard.. go look at your dancing friends and envy...

get the fcuk outta this forum.. i see your face here imma let everyone know how much of a dumb ass you are.. NO ONE WILL HELP U BY THE TIME IM DONE WITH YOU...

SunDownPoint
    let that fcuker come back and see it before i edit it...

god damn stupid fcuk
    i'm with you jamy, but calm down, i'm not gonna report this to admin as i know your just frustrated with his attitude but remember the no flame policy

that's all i'm gonna say about that

TO SUNDOWNPOINT

it's really sad that your attitude has flustered one of the more patient and helpful people on this site to the point of him not wanting to even give you an iota of help

so here's how this is gonna play out, you can take one of two options

1) you post up what you eat tomorrow(it's easy, just write down everything you eat, macros and amounts included) so we can critique it and we'll go from there

2) i have admin lock this thread and you get no help whatsoever

it's your choice

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    jammyjam!?!?!? mad??!!!!???!!! never......... must have taken a real ignorant asshole to provoke this........
    hunter.. edit out that quote for me please

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    i'm with you jamy, but calm down, i'm not gonna report this to admin as i know your just frustrated with his attitude but remember the no flame policy

that's all i'm gonna say about that

TO SUNDOWNPOINT

it's really sad that your attitude has flustered one of the more patient and helpful people on this site to the point of him not wanting to even give you an iota of help

so here's how this is gonna play out, you can take one of two options

1) you post up what you eat tomorrow(it's easy, just write down everything you eat, macros and amounts included) so we can critique it and we'll go from there

2) i have admin lock this thread and you get no help whatsoever

it's your choice
    phate, edit my quote out please when u get a chance...

Wow, just wow...

I start by asking questions to start setting myself up a plan, where I would piece together everything I needed for a cycle. Then start getting asked all these questions about having to show people pictures etc for "proof". My statement for my bf% was uneducated, and so I get post after post about how I'm just some idiot, and I'm a waste of time cause I didn't know what my bf% was. Then I try to state that alot of the definition of my abs are hidden by water retention, and know this because when I dehydrate to cut for martial arts competitions my abs are very crisp and clearly defined, and it looks great but it's not healthy to do this on a regular basis. So jamy was talking to me about diet, and I noticed my diet was alright, but it just wasn't constant enough and I needed to calculate a good plan, and instead I start getting asked about calculating my old plan. But it just isn't possible because like I said I ate differently every day, so what does it give me to shoot out some blind figure if it was so vague? At best it would just give an unaccurate idea of what I was eating. Either way this was a cutting diet that I was used just recently to try to get as lean as possible and get more definition. Although my biggest problem is water weight.

Anyway what it comes down to, is I was here to build myself a plan, cycle, diet, training, etc, and just started by asking about which steroids I would be looking at in oral form. And instead I get all the posts of people concentrating on having to tell me how I was doing everything wrong. Even jamy who I thought was there to help me seemed as if he just wanted to judge my diet instead of helping me build a proper one. I'm really dissapointed, and this thread lead me to absolutely nothing. If people were trying to help me, I would be getting people who would share their information about how to build a good, new plan. Instead of being criticized about how my old plan was bad, etc.

And I'm sorry if some people felt I was arrogant, I just felt I was been insulted and criticized about everything, when I was here to learn new things, not dwell on my old diet or whatever the case. It's as if everyone on these forums has been perfect their entire life, and has never had to improve something, I just don't get it...

Wow, just wow...

I start by asking questions to start setting myself up a plan, where I would piece together everything I needed for a cycle. Then start getting asked all these questions about having to show people pictures etc for "proof". My statement for my bf% was uneducated, and so I get post after post about how I'm just some idiot, and I'm a waste of time cause I didn't know what my bf% was. Then I try to state that alot of the definition of my abs are hidden by water retention, and know this because when I dehydrate to cut for martial arts competitions my abs are very crisp and clearly defined, and it looks great but it's not healthy to do this on a regular basis. So jamy was talking to me about diet, and I noticed my diet was alright, but it just wasn't constant enough and I needed to calculate a good plan, and instead I start getting asked about calculating my old plan. But it just isn't possible because like I said I ate differently every day, so what does it give me to shoot out some blind figure if it was so vague? At best it would just give an unaccurate idea of what I was eating. Either way this was a cutting diet that I was used just recently to try to get as lean as possible and get more definition. Although my biggest problem is water weight.

Anyway what it comes down to, is I was here to build myself a plan, cycle, diet, training, etc, and just started by asking about which steroids I would be looking at in oral form. And instead I get all the posts of people concentrating on having to tell me how I was doing everything wrong. Even jamy who I thought was there to help me seemed as if he just wanted to judge my diet instead of helping me build a proper one. I'm really dissapointed, and this thread lead me to absolutely nothing. If people were trying to help me, I would be getting people who would share their information about how to build a good, new plan. Instead of being criticized about how my old plan was bad, etc.
    here is the problem^^^^

how creating a diet works is as follows

you write out the diet you are using NOW, not the one you want to use, but the one you are using today

writing it out shows us alot of things and gives us insight into what you have access to eating, how often you eat, what foods you enjoy or dislike, what your schedule is like, when you workout, etc...i could go on like this forever

that is why we want to see what you are eating now by having you write out what you eat tomorrow in detail

and of course we criticize, if you posted up something and we said, "Looks good", what would you learn, we break it down hardcore, because that is the best way to learn from it

hell, even i'm writing out my diet as we speak for critique tomorrow, could i critique it myself? of course, but i will get a better critique if i let other people break it down, and i have to defend my food choices

Alright I understand, but I already gave my plan of the things I normally eat, now in what amount, I can't say because it would normally depend on my hunger, so as I said, always different. Different foods, different amounts, at different times. I gave the general of what I eat, can we just work from there?

8iron is offline Associate Member
    you want a plan, thats where they were trying to get you, here it is in a nut shell

95% is diet, exercise & rest
    5% is steriods

They are trying to get the 95% in check first otherwise the 5% doent benefit you.........

Alright I understand, but I already gave my plan of the things I normally eat, now in what amount, I can't say because it would normally depend on my hunger, so as I said, always different. Different foods, different amounts, at different times. I gave the general of what I eat, can we just work from there?
    no, reason being we need specifics, asking if we can work with a general outline is saying i have some kind of test, but i don't know what, how should i run it?

details bro, thats what the diet game is all about

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    no, reason being we need specifics, asking if we can work with a general outline is saying i have some kind of test, but i don't know what, how should i run it?

details bro, thats what the diet game is all about
    Okay, but at the same time your asking for specifics, when nothing is specific? Anyway tomorrow I will calculate everything I eat, but I really don't see what this will bring, instead of just working on a good plan that is calculated, that I can adjust to.

At the same time, this is not even a diet I have been on very long, it has just been to cut down on the little fat I have left to cut (in my opinion).

Okay, but at the same time your asking for specifics, when nothing is specific? Anyway tomorrow I will calculate everything I eat, but I really don't see what this will bring, instead of just working on a good plan that is calculated, that I can adjust to.
    now you are getting it, diets change, they have too, when jamy said consistency was the key he was dead right, but consistency doesn't mean the same foods at the same times everyday, it just means the same types of foods, providing the same types of nutrition for your body when it needs it

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    You can run any steroid alone.... Will it be effective for your goals?... Maybe, just depends what your goals are.

Winstrol does seem like the aas for your goals , considering you want to 'appear' leaner and dry.

If you decide to run it alone , use no less than 50mgs/Day.

Diet is #1 when it comes to getting cut, but winstrol will enhance it further.

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Forgot to add.....

If you decide to run it do it 50-70mgs/day for 6 weeks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information