Thread: DNP Experiences

XD40 is offline Senior Member

Question DNP Experiences

So i have 80/150mg pills of DNP . I have read good things and bad about them but that is with anything. Im up around 15-16% BF and want to drop it down. Clen works wonders but i cant take notes in class because I shake like a whore in church. Some guys I've talked to swear by it and some say it is asking for and ER trip...what are your experiences?

Anyone ?

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    read the profiles and dose according to your weight on the low end. Max time on 3 weeks. DRINK A LOT OF WATER! Biggest threat to your health on DNP is dehydration. I've never had a problem and it does shed fat - BUT - be careful and consistent in your approach because it can be dangersous if you use carelessly. Start with a low dose - in your case 150 mg a day for a few days to guage your bodys reaction to it. NO more than 200 mg in any one dose. For instance if you work up to 450 mg a day - take 150 mg every 8 hours.
    Last edited by CapnZ; 04-30-2009 at 06:21 AM.

Sweet thanks bro. my guy told me the same thing just wanted to get a 2nd opinion b4 i started taking this stuff.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There are far better (healthier, permanent, less exhausting & perspiring) ways to lose bf, like the Clen you mentioned, Cytomel (T3), and of course hard work and patience.

Be sure to use the 'search' option to read the archival information (past threads) on DNP , and if you choose to use it increase your multi-vit to every meal, stay hydrated with plenty of electrolytes with tabs and/or Gator-Powerade because you'll be sweating like a detoxing junkie in plastic suit sitting at bonfire in Atlanta around noontime. And severely restrict cardio, if you choose to participate in it at all.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I am strongly against DNP . DNP can flat out kill you. It removes ATP from your cells. Without ATP your cells will die. This is what cells run on. Your body temp is going to run high because your body is rapidly panicking to take ATP from fat and transfer it to your cells to keep them alive.

If you do go to the ER, they will most likely put you in an Ice-water bath and give you an ice water enema, because your body temp will be too high.

I, personally, am in the process of lowering my bodyfat, but know there is no rush to obtain my goal. In fact I have been training naturally for just over a year now.

As some may go ahead with DNP, I will never suggest it as an option. But this is your choice.

Here is some INFO on DNP: Anabolic Review Profile: DNP (2,4-dinitrophenol)

Take care bro!

Peace!

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    I have had both positive and negative experiences with DNP . I would take dnp over clen any day of the week...clen literally eats away at your heart. Having said that, you gotta be much more careful with dnp. Stay hydrated, take the approaite vitamins, dont be out in the sun all day, dont be stupid.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    There are far better (healthier, permanent, less exhausting & perspiring) ways to lose bf, like the Clen you mentioned, Cytomel (T3), and of course hard work and patience.

Be sure to use the 'search' option to read the archival information (past threads) on DNP, and if you choose to use it increase your multi-vit to every meal, stay hydrated with plenty of electrolytes with tabs and/or Gator-Powerade because you'll be sweating like a detoxing junkie in plastic suit sitting at bonfire in Atlanta around noontime. And severely restrict cardio, if you choose to participate in it at all.
    so you are saying to take like 6-8 multivitamins a day??????????? I'm just curious cause you said to take 1 for each meal eaten... I currently take 2 a day but are you serious about 6 a day?? or do you mean maybe like 3 a day instead of 2 a day? thanks for any info!

Thread Information