BTM0085 is offline Associate Member

Lowest test dosage?

hey guys, Ive used Cyp and Sust before both times had bad sides, acne was ridiculous and my hands and feet were like baloons.. On my next cycle i plan on running 400 mg Deca wk, 40 MG dbol ED, and closing out with Winstrol 40 mg ED...Just wondering what would be the lowest test dosage to take to avoid Deca dick and other sides which could come about not using test..Im not looking to make gains from the test, i only plan on about 10-15 lbs this cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would drop deca if you had acne, it makes your skin very oily.

GrandmasterSpank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM0085 View Post
    hey guys, Ive used Cyp and Sust before both times had bad sides, acne was ridiculous and my hands and feet were like baloons.. On my next cycle i plan on running 400 mg Deca wk, 40 MG dbol ED, and closing out with Winstrol 40 mg ED...Just wondering what would be the lowest test dosage to take to avoid Deca dick and other sides which could come about not using test..Im not looking to make gains from the test, i only plan on about 10-15 lbs this cycle.
    When you ran the Sust & Cyp before, what dosages are we talking about, as in mg per week?

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats?

height
    body fat
    cycles

seems like alot people been jumping on winny thinking its going to help them get something its not.. so i ask for your stats

oh i just noticed that you not running test with the decca.. well forget that cycle.. all that combines is going to suppress your test levels.. you wont be screwing anything.. noodle
    Last edited by busaboy27; 05-10-2009 at 09:55 AM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by busaboy27 View Post
    what are your stats?

height
    body fat
    cycles

seems like alot people been jumping on winny thinking its going to help them get something its not.. so i ask for your stats

oh i just noticed that you not running test with the decca.. well forget that cycle.. all that combines is going to suppress your test levels.. you wont be screwing anything.. noodle
    All valid points but if you take time to read his entire posts he is asking how much test he would need to add to the cycle to avoid ED issues.

Most would say a minimum of 250-300 would be the minimum amount although many people still complain of ED problems with deca even with test in the mix. If this is the case it is more than likely a problem with elevated progesterone/prolactin.

BTM0085 is offline Associate Member
    I know the acne was from test, Ive ran deca without test before and no acne, last time I ran test with no deca i got terrible acne.. I was doing 400-500 mg Test a Wk...This would be my 4th cycle.
    Stats- 6'3 210 lbs peak 230 lbs
    BF- approx 10-12% .

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    All valid points but if you take time to read his entire posts he is asking how much test he would need to add to the cycle to avoid ED issues.

Most would say a minimum of 250-300 would be the minimum amount although many people still complain of ED problems with deca even with test in the mix. If this is the case it is more than likely a problem with elevated progesterone/prolactin.
    i did just me being illiterate a little must skipped over or selective reading? hahaha

Thread Information