Hello Ladies and Gents,

It's nice to be a member of your well established and experienced community. I am new to the world of injecting anything into my body and therefore would appreciate any advice you experts have on what i have planned. Bear with me as me and PC's don't get on.

I have been planning to start a cycle in approx 4 weeks time, giving me some time to do some research as well as time to plan my cycle properly so that i can avoid all those nasties such as gyno or small balls syndrome.

Ok here goes, my proposed cycle after reading your site for days is that i should only be using 500mg per week (Mon morn and Thurs Eve) of Test-e to start with for 10 weeks. For PCT i shall have Nolva/Clomid at hand, PCT shall be 3 weeks long (day1 300mg/day 2-11 100mg/ day12-21 50mg). That way i can see if i have any side effects from test-e, rather than mixing in dbol as well as a front loader. My dilemma was that my friend at the gtm has kindly given me some dbol and said take 6 pills daily (30mg) and nothing else. Don't panic i haven't, i am some one who likes to read first and plan before implementing my plan of action. From the site i gather dbol is bad alone and bad stacked in my first cycle with test-e.

So ok after reading the site for days i am still not clear on a few things as listed:

1. Do i need Liv52 if i am not taking Orals?

2. What exactly is HCG in doses of 300 - 500iu taken every 3-5 days? I understand it helps to stop the small balls syndrome.

3. I do Cardio on Monday, as this is considered as an injecting day should i be pushing weights instead on injection days?

4. If i am using Nolva what AI should i use? Arimidex ? Letro?

5. What is Aromasin ?

6. Do i need milk Thistle on my proposed cycle?

7. To prevent Acne should i be using something like accutane before i start injecting?

8. Major concerns are Shrinking balls/ Gyno/ Hair loss.

Ok so thats my questions regarding the injectables.

My current Training Regime is as follows, i tend to train 1.5hrs - 2hrs mon-fri:

Mon - Cardio and Abs
Tue - Chest and Bi
Wed - Legs and Traps
Thurs - Shoulders and Tri
Fri - Back and Abs
Sat - Cardio only

My Diet is as follows:

1. Before gym 10am: Oats/ 10 egg whites with glutamine/ Coffee.
2. After gym 1pm: ProPeptide (protein shake) with glutamine.
3. About 3pm: Chicken breast with brown rice.
4. About 5pm: 2 cans of tuna with sweetcorn.
5. About 7pm: Meal replacement with an apple.
6. About 10pm: Chicken breast with brown rice again.
7. About 1am: Meal Replacement and an apple.
8. Before bed: Peptide shake and vitc/calcium/fish oil tablets.
No Carbs/Dairy after 7pm.

I was helped by the local gym owner in divising the above training and diet plans. I am not an expert but i love training and have achieved some gains on a cleaner diet.

My Stats are as follow:

HEIGHT: 6ft
WEIGHT: 100Kg
BF%: Never measured dont know how to!
DIET: as above
TRAINING: as above
PREVIOUS CYCLES: none
GOALS: to become a trojan, not interested in competing; it's for my selfishness
PCT KNOWLEDGE : as declared above and some reading over past weeks.

I appreciate all your input ppl please give me some positive feed back on what needs to be adjusted in my plan before i take the proposed Test-e. All critisism is welcomed with open arms, it's better than having my nuts shrink, lol.

Thanks for your time, sorry if i have bored you with same repetative stuff you guys must encounter on a daily basis, but you guys are my mentors.

Thanks again and look forward to reading your replies.