Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Vancocin will kill just about anything.You neen to have labs run to determine exactly what you have.Streptococus is a strain that causes the flesh eating bacteria.Titanium

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    Just talked to him. He did infact admit himself to the hospital later last night. He'll be there till tomorrow. He is free from infection. This occured fri am. He took a shot then showered and by the time he was done showering his ass looked like that. Thats all blood pooled up under his skin. He hit a vessel thats now putting pressure on nerves, causing immense pain. Stiil sucks but better than the alternative.

StevePJC is offline Member
    WOW!!!!! I woulda got a blade and gaffed myself to drain that out but how do you tell? I thought for sure this was gonna end really bad as in your friend dies. I showed my wife who is a RN and she just shook her head and walked away.

Glad he's getting treatment though. He had to have lanced that vein to pool that much blood.

Quote Originally Posted by StevePJC View Post
    WOW!!!!! I woulda got a blade and gaffed myself to drain that out but how do you tell? I thought for sure this was gonna end really bad as in your friend dies. I showed my wife who is a RN and she just shook her head and walked away.

Glad he's getting treatment though. He had to have lanced that vein to pool that much blood.
    They lanced it sunday and misdiagnosed it as an infection. He got out today, he's gonna lose some skin and the nerves are on fire. But he'll be fine. Got 30 people lining up to call him a f-ing a-hole and 1 well wisher. Sometimes this board confirms generalizations about muscleheads. Thanks Steve.

StevePJC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd View Post
    They lanced it sunday and misdiagnosed it as an infection. He got out today, he's gonna lose some skin and the nerves are on fire. But he'll be fine. Got 30 people lining up to call him a f-ing a-hole and 1 well wisher. Sometimes this board confirms generalizations about muscleheads. Thanks Steve.
    No worries my friend. I'm glad it's come full circle and all will be well. I just can't fathom a vein letting that much blood out from a pin prick before clotting. Mind boggling.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    This is why aas gets a bad rap from ass-hats that do this. Lie to him take him for a ride and end up at the hospital befor the dip shit die's

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Pig View Post
    This is why aas gets a bad rap from ass-hats that do this. Lie to him take him for a ride and end up at the hospital befor the dip shit die's
    could've happened to anyone read the whole thread. Have you been drinking?

doctorclaus is offline Associate Member
    wtf stick with pharma grade..... saving a couple of bucks aint worth that........ thats nasty makes me want to go to the doc and have him inj me 2 a week

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    Thats not the usual cillulitis! I know; I have seen many infections lately. He could be in some trouble. Dr. usualy like to cut away the dead flesh when they dont know the bacteria that is causing it.. I saw someone fall into the bildge of a old boat and cut thier ankle. It was a tiny cut that no one cared about at the moment. Well, that turned into a ankle amputating experinece. The Dr's never found out what kind of bacteria it was. But SHE is now with a prosthetic foot, and as hot as ever.

Who knows whats in the UG lab gear. I have had plenty of infections from unknow gear and will never do it again. Dr's say staph can stay in your body without you knowing it for years?....! WTF. Dont inject anything unless you know where it came from. That includes F*&^%$% your new girlfriend. Safe sex and safe injecting my friends.

Exilus is offline Banned
    Thats sexy! How can he even workout in those conditions?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando911 View Post
    I saw someone fall into the bildge of a old boat and cut thier ankle. It was a tiny cut that no one cared about at the moment. Well, that turned into a ankle amputating experinece. The Dr's never found out what kind of bacteria it was. But SHE is now with a prosthetic foot, and as hot as ever.
    You like those prosthetic foot girls cause personally im into the blind homeless ones. Bang em in the produce aisle of Win Dixie and drop em off where ever

oh man that looks awful!

thats why i wont use ugl"s

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    ouch, what was he injecting? fungi?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information