Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football Cycle

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    Everyone is forgetting sus. To the OP if you are worried about detection time (which i would be) I would run testosterone suspension seeing as the detection time is only between 1-3 days. Here is it's profile : Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Suspension

If you don't want to go that route then my second choice would be testosterone propionate . Detection time is around 1 week. Also here is the profile: Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Propionate

You also NEED to have a proper PCT set up for after your cycle. Here is the PCT thread: the unofficial how to do pct thread

With all of this info you will be able to create your own cycle and then we can critic it for you. Good Luck!

Roger Klotz is offline New Member
    I'm in the same boat at you relentless, I play college ball and am looking to take somethin this summer before camp starts. I did a lot of reading and came up with test prop as being our best bet as its fast acting, no joint problems, and can be out of our system in 2-3 weeks. My only issue is injecting it ED or EOD its kind of scaring me away. I looked into Havoc too by RPN, check it out if you want.

relentless09 is offline New Member
    yeah the injection part seems a little tough but dont even think about gear if your not willing to do anything you know? but what havoc?

relentless09 is offline New Member
    yeah the injection part seems a little tough but dont even think about gear if your not willing to do anything you know? but what havoc?

Roger Klotz is offline New Member
    It's a pro-hormone pill you cycle for 4-5 weeks. I read a good bit about it and it seemed decent, just takes too long to get out of your system. Havoc by RPN look it up and tell me what you think

thai-lan is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter18 View Post
    take test e 700 mg a week and and anadrol for 1st 4 weeks but bro u better make sure ur not gona get tested also ur gona need nolva and hcg for pct
    wrong and wrong , no beginner would just on 700mg test cycle and no football player wants to bloated!! those guys were just saying not to take dbols and ur saying run anadrol .. stop giving advices unless u know something !! Ive seen some of your posts and all the advices u gave was shlt if somebody followed your advices and ran the cycle they would end up harming themselves

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information