vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member

BIG MASS CYCLE-opinions needed

looking to run this cycle on and off for the next 3 years for a serious bulk guys:

test e: 500mg weekly
    deca : 500mg weekly
    humilin-r: 5iu PWO
    Bluetop GH: 2 iu (5on/2off)
    arimidex : .5mg EOD
    HCG : 500iu E5d

Just wondering if i should drop the slin and GH and stick to the gear, i found a really relieable and cheap GH source so i wont have to worry about money. just looking to get massive over the next few years. opinions/critique welcome!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    If money is not an issue go with the HGH

when you say running on and off, explain? how long on and off

seriousmass is offline Banned
    I actually like that cycle. it's simple, but will produce gains. Are you planning on playing with the dosages of deca / test between cycles, or is the 500 : 500 split just your sweet spot?

I'd definitely cruise on HGH for as long as possible if your intent is to bulk with lean muscle mass. God stay on it for all 3 year if you can! haha.

what're your goals in terms of weight?
    Last edited by seriousmass; 06-02-2009 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    If money is not an issue go with the HGH

when you say running on and off, explain? how long on and off
    well i might cycle off (cruise on test) for a while to get my levels back to normal then get back on the cycle again. i plan on running this bulking cycle for the next 3 years or so before i start to compete again for a show

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    I actually like that cycle. it's simple, but will produce gains. Are you planning on playing with the dosages of deca / test between cycles, or is the 500 : 500 split just your sweet spot?

I'd definitely cruise on HGH for as long as possible if your intent is to bulk with lean muscle mass. God stay on it for all 3 year if you can! haha.

what're your goals in terms of weight?

i was thinking of starting with 500mg for each then bumping each up to 750mg each (weekly of course) somewhere throughout the cycle but not really sure yet. i just got done with a show on saturday in KC and will hopefully rebound to a solid 230 and start from there. looking to get up to around 275-280 if possible. most likely will be 270 but anything is possible right?

Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    i was thinking of starting with 500mg for each then bumping each up to 750mg each (weekly of course) somewhere throughout the cycle but not really sure yet. i just got done with a show on saturday in KC and will hopefully rebound to a solid 230 and start from there. looking to get up to around 275-280 if possible. most likely will be 270 but anything is possible right?
    Nice. Ya a good 600 : 600 cycle will put on 20-30 pounds, with a proper diet, so I actually think your goals are pretty realistic for this prolonged bulk. I'd definitely change up the compounds a bit though at some point (sub the deca for tren or maybe EQ)... only do the EQ if you know you actually respond well to it..

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    everything looks good but I would add in the slin later, since you'll be doing this protocol over a few times the next few yrs... gives u something to look fwd to .. also, try to get some humalog 100 if u can .... gives u greater control over slin levels

throw in the adex only at need

consider using NPP cuz deca for the next three yrs even if cycled can potentially shut u down for a long time and hamper recovery

proviron is always a worthy addition

just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    everything looks good but I would add in the slin later, since you'll be doing this protocol over a few times the next few yrs... gives u something to look fwd to .. also, try to get some humalog 100 if u can .... gives u greater control over slin levels

consider using NPP cuz deca for the next three yrs even if cycled can potentially shut u down for a long time and hamper recovery

No. Cycling deca WILL shut him down HARD. lol. NPP will make zero difference my friend. You're still shut down in either case.

just my .02
    response in bold

jd111 is offline New Member
    Do you plan on frontloading? It is to my understanding that this helps put on size faster, I personally have no experience with it as I am on my first cycle, T400 only this time, on my 5th week, and loving it, great strength gains alrdy can wait for later in the cycle! I plan on frontloading with dbol for my next cycle as from what Ive read it really helps kick in your juice faster. Im still new to all this tho

dd0316 is offline Member
    on a total side note
    who's the body builder in your avy...fakkkk

alpmaster is offline Member
    He's a competition level bodybuilder it sounds. The only reason he would come off the deca /tren /whatever is to upregulate the androgen receptors and keep blood lipids/pressure in check. But he said he will be cruising on test throughout, so there is no need to worry about how hard he will be shut down, since he is going to be no matter what.

And his av is Dexter Jackson.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wait your gonna run 500mg wk of deca 3 yrs straight???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You should cruise and blast, but change compounds.

Do you compete? Otherwise I see no reason to stay "on" for "3 years". There is a very high chance you'll need HRT after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You should cruise and blast, but change compounds.

Do you compete? Otherwise I see no reason to stay "on" for "3 years". There is a very high chance you'll need HRT after that.
    yes i do compete. i just won my heavyweight class this past weekend in kansas city, MO. im looking to put on SERIOUS size though so next time i compete will be at nationals. im not going to stay ON for three years straight, its just the cycle i want to run for the next three years, taking time off ni between cycles to recover, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    wait your gonna run 500mg wk of deca 3 yrs straight???
    no, these are the drugs i will be using. i will cycle off to keep my body from shutting down, im not a pro and cant be on this sh1t 365 haha

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post

just my .02
    was thinking about this but dont want to get too fat, i already have a strict diet i got from a top pro nutritionist that involves not using slin. but if i were to change diets i would be using 5iu of humalog post workout. sound good or what are your thoughts on the slin usage?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ honestly, I tried it with GH and t3 (no gear) a few months back and wasn't all that amazed with the results

I did 5 ius AM and 7 ius PWO and ended gaining as much fat as I did muscle .... I didn't mind the fat, you can always burn it off

Maybe I should've just stuck with slin shots PWO to minimize fat, or did it in cycle to reap the full benefits but I thought hgh+t3+slin would be a killer "bridge" combo; however the gains were so so

For you, I wouldnt be too worried about getting fat ... I mean, that comes with getting massive... a cutting cycle (say, after every two bulkers) will remove the excess fat easily (since it is "new" fat) and keep you on track. Besides with a strict diet, you'll be gaining mostly LBM. As for slin, if you hate the idea of putting on fat, then you are wise to go without it for now.. from my experience asnd observation, some people respond great to slin, others, like me, not so much.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dd0316 View Post
    on a total side note
    who's the body builder in your avy...fakkkk
    lol... that's him man.

Thread Information